Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EnacheV

1 unique (one time) Token to buy any ship

57 comments in this topic

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles

I don't like that newer accounts cant have a ton of overpowered ships that older accounts enjoy (doesnt matter how much they costed, coal, steel, etc , anything can be obtained in this game)

It would be fair that every account should have 1 universal token that can be used to purchase any ship that existed in game, for the original currency ofcourse, not for free

So you wont be able to get all of them but at least one.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 10
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 4

Players
3,966 posts
21,112 battles
5 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

I don't like that newer accounts cant have a ton of overpowered ships that older accounts enjoy (doesnt matter how much they costed, coal, steel, etc , anything can be obtained in this game)

It would be fair that every account should have 1 universal token that can be used to purchase any ship that existed in game, for the original currency ofcourse, not for free

Yeah I want free cookies. I want my Benham.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,104 posts
10,311 battles

Brilliant idea as usual EnacheV, let's destroy the game even further. I'm all up for it.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 8
  • Bad 1

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
Just now, SV_Kompresor said:

Excellent idea, let's destroy the game even further. I'm all up for it.

translation : i want my op ships to be very few

in this logic , i think removing all op ships and refunding curency (coal and stell) would be better ?

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
4,104 posts
10,311 battles
9 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

translation : i want my op ships to be very few

in this logic , i think removing all op ships and refunding curency (coal and stell) would be better ?

Counter translation for you: "I want OP ships because other people have them (and have worked for most of them) but I don't and I don't care if it kills the game"

But yes, it would be awesome if I could refund my flint for steel.

Also....I just have to know...which OP ship are you referring to? I'm genuinely interested to know what was so OP in coop.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

The whole point of these premiums is that they are rare, I wish I had a musashi, when I see a musashi, that guy earned musashi before I was even playing, good for him, I see one and I think damn wish I was playing back then. 2 years from now people will see my Georgia they'll think thesame. Unless they are a child, in which case they will instead think WHY YOU HAVE AND I NO HAVE - I ALSO HAVE? GIVE ME ALSO.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[P7S]
Players
252 posts

No worries, the era of truly OP premiums/reward ships is still incoming.

• Cool 5

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
2 hours ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Counter translation for you: "I want OP ships because other people have them (and have worked for most of them) but I don't and I don't care if it kills the game"

But yes, it would be awesome if I could refund my flint for steel.

Also....I just have to know...which OP ship are you referring to? I'm genuinely interested to know what was so OP in coop.

you are the N'th dumbo who doesnt know how to read

read the original post, i didnt said for free, would cost exact same currency it costed

but reading is hard, school is hard

also yes, i want to show off in Co-Op , have a problem with that ? yu cant sleep at night or something ? have a snickers

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[THESO]
4,104 posts
10,311 battles
7 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

read the original post, i didnt said for free, would cost exact same currency it costed

And how does that contradict what I said exactly? Yaaay 150€ for a thunderer....pile in tier 1 noobs, get your very own thunderer right here. I think you're the one incapable of reading or rational thought.

7 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

also yes, i want to show off in Co-Op , have a problem with that ? yu cant sleep at night or something ? have a snickers

C'mon buddy, stop deflecting. Aswer the damn question. What OP ship did you meet that pissed you off?

• Cool 4

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,081 battles

I think all new players should be given a full set of Tier X ships - I mean what could go wrong....

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,081 battles
14 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

Have some free capital letters, punctuation and a few other things - it looks like you found school so boring you fell asleep during English classes.

You are the nth dumbo who doesn't know how to read.

Read the original post, I didn't say for free, it would cost exactly the same currency it cost originally.

But reading is hard, school is hard.

Also yes, I want to show off in Co-Op , do you have a problem with that? You can't sleep at night or something? Have a snickers.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[THESO]
Players
1,580 posts
18,643 battles
22 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

So in short, Wargaming might just as well bring back the Missouri for 750k FXP, cause that is what likely most players would use that token for. It would break the game economy, since suddenly all players print credits. WG would have to react sooner or later and adapt prices accordingly, so everybody gets the same he got before they all got a Missi for free. Where is the benefit in that?

Or alternative scenario: Lots of players get the Kamikaze and suddenly new players now get wiped out by even more sealclubbers, cause being kekked on by a Hosho-main is not unfair and damaging to the game enough.

Or let's just flood T7 with smoked radars, cause that is so helpful in making DDs contest the caps.

As a new player you should be grateful that these ships are limited. It reduces your exposure to OP ships while you level your balanced silver lines. Also time is your friend, cause right now 80% of the OP-ships will be on inactive accounts. The numbers of OP ships are subject to a decay of old players, which works in your favor. If anything, WG should finally remove those ships from their lootboxes. Unfortunately greed prevails.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[CHEFT]
Players
431 posts
5,147 battles
21 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

giphy.gif

• Funny 4

[LEEUW]
Players
3,143 posts
10,750 battles
3 hours ago, EnacheV said:

The artificial scarcity is what makes them valuable. Your suggestion would decrease their value and thus the attraction of lootboxes.

Tldr: Bad idea because less $ for WG.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,204 posts
14 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

... It would break the game economy ...

the game economy is already broken beyond repairs ...

haven't you seen what is going on ... income is not depending on win or loss - how much more stupid one could get

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,520 posts
12,445 battles
10 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Have some free capital letters, punctuation and a few other things - it looks like you found school so boring you fell asleep during English classes.

Can you please stop this. It discourages me from posting.

I am not a native English speaker. Not to mention that my punctuation is quasi garbage.

And if you reached this part of my post and you haven't understood yet that I am joking, I will call you grammar police.

35 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

Do you need to be rude with people that do not agree with you?

Anyway, If you want a ship that you can't get anymore, tough luck. For all the reasons other forumites have explained.

Why should you get the Benham? I had to grind one month to finally get it.

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,383 posts
16,392 battles
3 hours ago, Europizza said:

Yeah I want free cookies. I want my Benham.

as i have said so many times no benham for you !

• Funny 4

[THESO]
Players
1,580 posts
18,643 battles
21 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

the game economy is already broken beyond repairs ...

haven't you seen what is going on ... income is not depending on win or loss - how much more stupid one could get

And giving everybody a credits printer on top of that is going to improve that how?

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

I retract my earlier statement and wish to add Giulio Cesare, Belfast and Musashi to my shopping cart.
*edit oh and Enterprise, never know when I want to play CVs I might as well play the broken one.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
3,286 posts
26,769 battles
3 hours ago, EnacheV said:

fyi: new ships being released are mostly the op ones lol.... aaaand... ur tokens are already there, as many as u like/can afford. u indeed can have ALL THE SHINIES for the mere token of ur credit card.

there u go, u're welcome :etc_red_button:

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,081 battles
37 minutes ago, Saltface said:

Can you please stop this. It discourages me from posting.

I try to only be the grammar police to those who point out that other's English is poor but demonstrate their own shortcomings at the same time.

I work in IT and there are many non English speakers in the teams I've worked in.  I hope I know how to behave in those circumstances (I was working with some Polish guys and they tried to get me to attempt to say one of their surnames only having seem it in writing - my first though was "are you missing a few vowels?").

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles

Can't wait the "Get them all" bundle now just for

1-billion-dollars.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
163 posts

I can say from my personal XP that this thing with token for any ship after lot of grinding more that today shipyard events will happen when player base fall as way to back players into game. I see that scenario in Star Trek Online where you now have events which give you free token for any ship in game if you play enough!

If you don't believe me here is info from one event like that.  https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11484513-the-voth-advance events with tokens for store ships start last year.

Missouri variant of ship in STO is https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Voth_Bulwark_Dreadnought_Cruiser or https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Krenim_Annorax_Science_Dreadnought

I don't know how much players is return to STO due that events but I return myself in STO ad WoW due events with ship rewards and this situation with corona. WoW helps me with stress due corona which I explain there.

[MBHH]
Players
793 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, EnacheV sagte:

Well, be patient and wait until you have your own OP ship that will be removed in the future. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this