Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EnacheV

Lenin sends his regards to Marco Polo

11 comments in this topic

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles

I know its kind a meh but could not resist buying a premium to play ranked, must see urge, and my highest normal tier is 7

Tonight i dev strike a Marco Polo on 100% health with Tovarisch Lenin

That was so rofl

Already got my money back in laughs. We lost the game but that was a minor detail... :D

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,863 posts
6,468 battles
2 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

I know its kind a meh but could not resist buying a premium to play ranked, must see urge, and my highest normal tier is 7

That was so rofl

Already got my money back in laughs

Just so you know, the Marco Polo is MORE than capable of returning the favour if you show too much broadside to it.

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Just so you know, the Marco Polo is MORE than capable of returning the favour if you show too much broadside to it.

i know, i guess any tier 9 can be dev strike from full health if poor angled and very close

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,863 posts
6,468 battles
2 minutes ago, EnacheV said:

i know, i guess any tier 9 can be dev strike from full health if poor angled and very close

Doesn't even need to be that close, not against guns like the ones the Polo has.

EDIT: and Musashi will just laugh at your angling attempts and blow straight through your bow armor instead.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,766 posts
7 hours ago, lafeel said:

EDIT: and Musashi will just laugh at your angling attempts and blow straight through your bow armor instead.

U sure about that m8? Lenin is glorious balanz after all and comes with 45 (i think) deck and an icebreaker...

Players
290 posts
4,264 battles
9 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

U sure about that m8? Lenin is glorious balanz after all and comes with 45 (i think) deck and an icebreaker...

Musashi can't citadel through the nose by can still easily punch through given how huge that nose is. That and having only around 60K hp for a tier 8 still makes Lenin very vulnerable to it indeed. 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,863 posts
6,468 battles
42 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Yes I am sure. Also the icebreaker is not as fool proof when it comes to head on fire as you might think it is.

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
412 posts
9,588 battles

Lenin's weakness is similar to Yamato's hull. If you angle Lenin is such a way to fire it's third turret, the part of the hull where it bulges becomes flat and you can get citadeled. 

Beta Tester
2,193 posts
12,822 battles
On 3/29/2021 at 11:11 PM, EnacheV said:

That was so rofl

Already got my money back in laughs. We lost the game but that was a minor detail... :D

Regarding Marco, I just had e really bitter sweet moment. I received my first ship in 5 years in a ordinary crate and it was this.

shot-21_03.30_18_55.05-0246.thumb.jpg.befe2f175478f0884cdb056500726dce.jpg

Probably the ship i wanted least of all possibilities, probably wanted Makarov more then this. So underwhelmed by the line and all streamers I seen that bought Marco think its bad A-F.

So another ship that will collect dust in my port and never get played. Im guessing WG is throwing these out now in crates since no one is buying them.

I mean, if Potato Quality of the 07 clan cant get this ship to work I think its pretts bad 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this