Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Snowy_a

Are you going to revert visual update?

4 comments in this topic

[BABBY]
Players
91 posts
4,774 battles

You just cant go back and make visuals worse that ruins the game. I played for so long never cared for the normie balance haters or the P2W crybabies but this, I just outright quit

This is what made this game good the ballistics and how satisfying it was landing hits. I am sure if you look at your spreadsheets you can already notice a trend of players who have quit after this update

Please use your spreadsheets for good use for once

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[MAS-X]
Players
462 posts
11,780 battles

+1

The new update makes my card lag as hell, and i simply can't play anymore

If i try to start a game it crashes after some minutes

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,116 posts
22,875 battles

They'd rather lose players than move back.

• Cool 2

[BABBY]
Players
91 posts
4,774 battles
18 hours ago, Aragathor said:

They'd rather lose players than move back.

Yep this is the same thing with the CV rework. It was a fail they wanted more payers to play it turns out making it twice as boring doesnt help. Now you've lost the hardcore players who liked the challenging gameplay

When I saw the gameplay reveal of the CV rework I knew immediately its a flop which means they did too but they dont want to backtrack because wows team is scared of their trash RUSSIAN as all things russian are parent company

Really bad, this was last update for me they've definitely lost their touch

There were some other strange decisions I made a post about (obviously nobody talks about those since there is no youtuber covering them but these are the actual things which the community not the guys on the forums care about) was how like how on the Montana they made the gun sound significantly worse https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/147634-is-the-ultra-quality-sound-setting-working/

Sign in to follow this