Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hoosierclyde

How do you complete the five epochs of the navy collection?

15 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
11,129 battles

I just completed the final ask, and have been awarded all the containers available. 

Problem is that I am 9 short of completing the collection and have 9 doublers.

Is there any other way to earn these?

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,897 battles

No idea, dont play it as it looks the most sleep inducing campaign to date.

Players
2,130 posts
4 hours ago, JohnMac79 said:

No idea, dont play it as it looks the most sleep inducing campaign to date.

It is up to stage 4, because low tier is crap. But once you hit stage 4 it's T9 which is fine, stage 5 is TX. In the end you get 2 perma camos for T9 that you can put on any T9 ship you like. It's a 100% camo, so it's worth it and not some low tier 50% junk.

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, Johnny_Moneto sagte:

@Hoosierclyde

This is the correct answer, ignore the rest please.

You can also use the doubles to complete sub-collections while you are doing the campaign to get 1 day of premium each time, so you can do 3 tasks at a time instead of 2.

As a non-premium customer, this has helped me every time I completed this campaign - choosing the right moments to get 1 day of premium.

Players
2,130 posts

Bois i did it, and so can you!

i4v9goQ.jpg

I focused on the easy tasks that don't require certain ships to be played, for the most part. I also skipped a total of 4 tasks that give container in stage 1 and 2 and it was enough to complete the collection for the 2nd camo as well. The camo doesn't show stats in the tooltip until you received it. Stats are -3% conceal, +4% dispersion, -20% service cost, +100% XP - so it's a standard T9 camo.

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, ThePurpleSmurf sagte:

I focused on the easy tasks that don't require certain ships to be played

Same here, so it's not that hard to complete the campaign even with minor accounts, provided you have at least one ship of the required tier spread.

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
On 3/28/2021 at 6:27 AM, ThePurpleSmurf said:

It is up to stage 4, because low tier is crap. But once you hit stage 4 it's T9 which is fine, stage 5 is TX. In the end you get 2 perma camos for T9 that you can put on any T9 ship you like. It's a 100% camo, so it's worth it and not some low tier 50% junk.

Once you put it on a t9 ship it becomes permanent? No option to switch ot around I guess? :)

IF so, can you at leas keep them in inventory until you decide (or unlock) a specific T9?

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

Once you put it on a t9 ship it becomes permanent? No option to switch ot around I guess? :)

Yes

Vor 2 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

IF so, can you at leas keep them in inventory until you decide (or unlock) a specific T9?

Yes

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

Yes

Yes

Thank you!

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 1 Minute, nambr9 sagte:

Thank you!

You're welcome. I think it's one of the nicer fancy permacamos. I have it on Kitakaze, Kitakaze, Kitakaze, Yugumo, Yugumo, Izumo, Z46, Z46, Z46, Friedrich der Große, Friedrich der Große, Neptune... and there are 2 more camos who are not yet attached. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

I am interested in its value, to help me grind Minesotta and Lepanto in the future. Possibly Drake ... since those are my only 3 (crappier) lines left to grind.

Once done, I'm gonna sell the ships, forget about camos and move captains to T10 (as is my play style in this game).

Players
2,130 posts
34 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

I am interested in its value, to help me grind Minesotta and Lepanto in the future. Possibly Drake ... since those are my only 3 (crappier) lines left to grind.

Once done, I'm gonna sell the ships, forget about camos and move captains to T10 (as is my play style in this game).

Perma camos can not be sold (you can check it here: https://warehouse.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/camouflage or ingame). You can sell the ship, but the camo remains linked to the ship. Once you buy back the ship, the camo is available again. And as Memento already said, they will sit in your inventory until you link them to a ship. Once linked, you can not use the camo on any other ship.

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
12 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Perma camos can not be sold (you can check it here: https://warehouse.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/camouflage or ingame). You can sell the ship, but the camo remains linked to the ship. Once you buy back the ship, the camo is available again. And as Memento already said, they will sit in your inventory until you link them to a ship. Once linked, you can not use the camo on any other ship.

Yes I am aware of that, thnx.

Sign in to follow this