Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

New Code

23 comments in this topic

Players
2,244 posts
9,154 battles

SPEC7CODE3WIN4U

Found on NA forum, probably the from cinemarathon.

• Cool 4

Players
6,702 posts
22 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Doesn't work for me but thanks anyway 

8 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Not working for me.

It just worked for me!

Unless it is some mission you already got, maybe you need to try typing it something. I just copied and pasted it myself.

OP, cheers! :Smile_honoring:

[ALYEN]
Players
2,650 posts
4,358 battles

was accepted by the website but I did not notice anything new ....

Players
6,702 posts
3 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

was accepted by the website but I did not notice anything new ....

Same. Not sure if this was some Big Hunt thing.

Players
1,094 posts

Not working here either. Maybe a stream code that's expired, or another of the limited-activation codes that's had all its instances used up?

Edit: Seems like most of the folks on the NA server can't get it to work either, but one or two can. May be WG messing around with rewards only for people on certain server instances again, like that idiotic 'test' they did with daily login bonuses a while back where a random group of players got none at all...

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,882 posts
6,468 battles

Worked just fine but doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Players
4,390 posts
5,713 battles
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

It just worked for me!

Unless it is some mission you already got, maybe you need to try typing it something. I just copied and pasted it myself.

OP, cheers! :Smile_honoring:

35 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Worked just fine but doesn't seem to actually do anything.

It might be that mission for 1 mil credits and italian crate.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,882 posts
6,468 battles
17 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

It might be that mission for 1 mil credits and italian crate.

I see no such mission.

Players
6,702 posts
2 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Anyway, it was still accepteduseful for folks who missed it in February.

Any idea what it gives? Or did the code only get accepted but the mission itself is already obsolete or something?

[BOATY]
Players
80 posts
6,526 battles

It’s not doing anything because it’s a old code any you probably have already used it. (Jan/feb)

the people that are getting invalid code probably missed it when it first came out and it’s not active now 

Players
6,702 posts
2 hours ago, Duecut said:

It’s not doing anything because it’s a old code any you probably have already used it. (Jan/feb)

the people that are getting invalid code probably missed it when it first came out and it’s not active now 

For me it was accepted, would it get accepted if I had already used it before?

All this seems a bit fishy to me... :fish_haloween:

Beta Tester
1,204 posts

another prime example of how wg/lesta works ... from somewhere appears a code that appears to work for some and not to work for others. in the same time it is unclear what it does or supposed to do. wg/lesta staff and their little helpers in the same time remain silent as if everything is supposed to be as it is. to me it seems much unconstructive ...

Players
6,702 posts
2 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

another prime example of how wg/lesta works ... from somewhere appears a code that appears to work for some and not to work for others. in the same time it is unclear what it does or supposed to do. wg/lesta staff and their little helpers in the same time remain silent as if everything is supposed to be as it is. to me it seems much unconstructive ...

:Smile_ohmy:

Players
2,244 posts
9,154 battles
5 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

For me it was accepted, would it get accepted if I had already used it before?

All this seems a bit fishy to me... :fish_haloween:

It was the same for me, I found the code on the NA forum. As someone pointed out I posted the same code earlier in another thread. It gave resource and other 4 containers, according to that thread. I actively seek out codes in every forum and post it here to make others benefit from them, too. I don’t remember every code I posted, but I tried this one before posting and it got accepted. The NA forum had no indication what it gives, nor any indication that ot was an older code. Anyway it might still work for some.

• Cool 2

Players
6,702 posts
8 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

It was the same for me, I found the code on the NA forum. As someone pointed out I posted the same code earlier in another thread. It gave resource and other 4 containers, according to that thread. I actively seek out codes in every forum and post it here to make others benefit from them, too. I don’t remember every code I posted, but I tried this one before posting and it got accepted. The NA forum had no indication what it gives, nor any indication that ot was an older code. Anyway it might still work for some.

Yeah, codes are always nice so thanks for providing them. The mystery for me is that the code was accepted, yet it didn't seem to provide anything.

Players
40 posts
9,742 battles
2 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Yeah, codes are always nice so thanks for providing them. The mystery for me is that the code was accepted, yet it didn't seem to provide anything.

Happens a lot lately.  I guess the code gives the mission that is already received from watching Twitch for time = x .

Players
6,702 posts
2 minutes ago, unterbotesee said:

Happens a lot lately.  I guess the code gives the mission that is already received from watching Twitch for time = x .

Yeah, could be. I just wish the game would give some sort of notification of that happening, like with containers etc.

Sign in to follow this