Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

PT 0.10.3 - Hamburg Dockyard: ZF-6

15 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles

Hamburg Dockyard: ZF-6

Players will be able to return to the Hamburg Dockyard, where a new German Tier IX destroyer, IX ZF-6, can be built. The ship has decent concealment; AP shells that can inflict significant damage and have enhanced ricochet angles; and the Engine Boost, Smoke Generator, and Defensive AA Fire consumables. When countering destroyers, the ship can take advantage of the Main Battery Reload Booster consumable. When it comes to heavily armored targets, her fast torpedoes that can inflict heavy damage and have a decent reload time, but also quite high detectability, may come in handy.

b8e40caa-8b01-11eb-992a-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

The rules of the event are similar to those of the previous Dockyards, but the number of shipbuilding phases and rewards are different.

• The construction process at the Dockyard comprises 22 phases.
  • The shipbuilding phases can be completed by progressing through the Dockyard combat missions or by spending 2,200 Doubloons to pass through each phase.
  • The combat missions of the Dockyard will span two updates—0.10.3 and 0.10.4. Players will be able to complete shipbuilding phases in exchange for Doubloons until the end of Update 0.10.5.
  • In total, you can pass through 19 out of 22 shipbuilding phases by progressing through Dockyard combat missions.
  • For completing shipbuilding phases, you can earn Coal, Premium Account time, Elite Commander XP, and other rewards.
  • Upon completing the 22nd shipbuilding phase, you'll receive IX ZF-6 in the War Paint camouflage, a Commander with 10 skill points, a Port slot, and a commemorative flag.

The first four shipbuilding phases involve the creation of IX ZF-6's design drawings. Then the building of the ship begins.

b910434c-8b01-11eb-93aa-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

bdd024ce-8b01-11eb-aca4-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

If you complete the construction of IX ZF-6 by spending Doubloons, make sure to keep progressing through the Dockyard combat missions—completing each phase will bring you 3,000 Coal and 200 Steel.

The reward for completing the 22nd shipbuilding phase on the Public Test server is 100,000 Coal instead of IX ZF-6

[EX-TH]
Players
62 posts
15,480 battles

HI,

Its not loading shipyard as today 28.03.2021 at 20:00 (GMT) therefore I cant finished.

FYI

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,237 posts
9,993 battles

So.

Whats the Second Ship ?

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
13 hours ago, qdfl said:

HI,

Its not loading shipyard as today 28.03.2021 at 20:00 (GMT) therefore I cant finished.

FYI

Hi Captain, 

I couldn't replicate the issue, the Dockyard on PT works for me. Are you still having the issue? Could you share a screenshot? 

[EX-TH]
Players
62 posts
15,480 battles

Sorry for late reply. Its work yesterday (29.03.2021).

Thx

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
5 hours ago, qdfl said:

Sorry for late reply. Its work yesterday (29.03.2021).

Thx

Hi Captain, don't worry. I am just glad it started working for you. Thanks for notifying me. 😊

Players
3 posts
1,325 battles

I completed all 22 stages of the ship and it said i had been rewarded with the ship but it never turned up in my port.

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
2 hours ago, ajg12345 said:

I completed all 22 stages of the ship and it said i had been rewarded with the ship but it never turned up in my port.

Hi Captain,  the 

The rewards on the Public Test are different from the ones you will be able to achieve on the main one. As you can see in this screenshot,  completing all the phases of the Dockyard on PT rewards you with 100.00 Coal, which is credited to your Public Test account. 😊

Screenshot 2021-03-30 114521.png

Players
2,339 posts
20,612 battles

All worked fine for me was also interesting seeing the ship being built on the slipway. It was sometimes a bit unresponsive trying to rotate the camera around the ship but that could be my own issue. 

• Cool 1

Players
12 posts

The most expensive Dockyard to date (IX ship), each phase now costs 2200 doubloons and the phase rewards are not good enough. The greed on this one is almost palpable.

[BOBS2]
Players
54 posts
5,178 battles

There's a playback glitch in the build animation when the build is restarted.

I've posted a video on YT - 

At 0:14 I click 'Watch the shipbuilding process from the beginning'
It goes back to Preparation, but then sticks until Phase 3 is shown, with the phase reported at the top and the bottom chain being out of sync..
From 0:50 to 1:20 it shows the transition from drawing office to shipyard thee times.
Then it's back in sync and completes OK.

Oh, and in the final fitting out (5:55 I thought it was going under, see attached capture.jpg) the second barge from the left (with a yellow cargo cover) is pitching wildly, like a herd of elephants was running from one end of the hold to the other.

capture.jpg

[KDMA]
Players
29 posts
7,107 battles

Hamburg Dockyard graphycally is a masterpiece.

Contruction animations are very spectacular in every components of each phases.

I found very of effect the add of writings and flags.

Even the small animations like the train, trucks and the tower cranes are excellent.

It's a splendid work, congrats.

During the various phases of animations i've not experienced issues or bugs.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
12 hours ago, F4fnir said:

Hamburg Dockyard graphycally is a masterpiece.

Contruction animations are very spectacular in every components of each phases.

I found very of effect the add of writings and flags.

Even the small animations like the train, trucks and the tower cranes are excellent.

It's a splendid work, congrats.

During the various phases of animations i've not experienced issues or bugs.

Thanks for your feedback, F4fnir!

I love the animation when from the design desk, the scene moves to the Dockyard. When you are outside, on the port, for a brief moment, you can still see the studio where you were working. It almost moved me.  😊

• Cool 1

[EUTF]
Players
282 posts
6,995 battles

This dockyard will be a hard pass for me and i wont care on what stage il stop - i always tried to reach and get some free rewards on a reasonable level with my limited time but these rewards are so lame this time.

Also the camo on the ship looks so ugly. It looks like some playmobil ship and not a cool looking camo, the normal german camo looks more attractive than this abomination.

Example:

Spoiler

b9085b1e-8b01-11eb-b0c7-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
On 4/1/2021 at 7:01 PM, Peter_Carrierii said:

The most expensive Dockyard to date (IX ship), each phase now costs 2200 doubloons and the phase rewards are not good enough. The greed on this one is almost palpable.

True, the cost of each phase for this Dockyard is higher. The total number of steps you have to complete to unlock the ship is inferior, though. Therefore, if you finish all the phases until ZF-6, the upcoming Dockyard is cheaper than the previous one. 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:23 PM, Sunleader said:

So.

Whats the Second Ship ?

The second ship getting build on the Dockyard is another ZF-6, and it will remain unfinished. It is a choice of design: we wanted to underline the mass production of destroyers at the time. If you noticed, there were other three destroyers in the water, visible from afar.😊  

Sign in to follow this