Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.10.3: Round 2

26 comments in this topic

[LUSOS]
Players
380 posts
22,256 battles

Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.10.3!

Early Access German destroyers

The new German destroyers can't be obtained on the Public Test server.

So, as usal, the new feature - new ships - cant be tested.

so what's there to test, just the new fight mode?

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 15 minutami powerverde řekl/a:

Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.10.3!

Early Access German destroyers

The new German destroyers can't be obtained on the Public Test server.

So, as usal, the new feature - new ships - cant be tested.

so what's there to test, just the new fight mode?

Axis vs. Allies, Daily Rewards, Commanders overview interface changes, updated Kronshtadt and Hamburg ports, Hamburg Dockyard...

Basically testing stability, catching some bugs, trying and testing...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
19 posts
3,458 battles

If you want to test some mode at least fix numbers of bots - very funny to be in team with 2 bots (one of them was CV) vs 10 human flesh. Yea, we got slaughtered to 0. Very enjoyable mode...

[-ORA-]
Players
19 posts
11,506 battles

What interest it is in the coal reward for completing all phases of the dockyard till there isn't anything to buy with it plz ?

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 13 hodinami _Time2Die_ řekl/a:

If you want to test some mode at least fix numbers of bots - very funny to be in team with 2 bots (one of them was CV) vs 10 human flesh. Yea, we got slaughtered to 0. Very enjoyable mode...

That might only be the problem with PT, where are much less players than on live servers and therefore those options are limited.

Před 12 hodinami xKamizholx řekl/a:

What interest it is in the coal reward for completing all phases of the dockyard till there isn't anything to buy with it plz ?

It is mostly a placeholder instead of the ship itself. For that coal you can atleast buy some commanders, camouflages, containers etc.

PT is not meant for testing of those ships you can find in Armory on live server, but it is meant to test functionality of new features, game modes etc.

• Cool 1

[PST]
Beta Tester
86 posts

After doing some battles in A vA mode i want to inform you that you said this is to be a historical representation of the WW2 erea, but having a Sweedish destroyer in this scenario is NOT historical correct,  Sweeden was neutral in WW2 and had no ships doing any fighting on the allied side, so i would like to see that Øland is removed from lineup. If any they should have been on axis side as they did build ships for the germean nave in the early years of WW2.

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 3 hodinami Helgey řekl/a:

After doing some battles in A vA mode i want to inform you that you said this is to be a historical representation of the WW2 erea, but having a Sweedish destroyer in this scenario is NOT historical correct,  Sweeden was neutral in WW2 and had no ships doing any fighting on the allied side, so i would like to see that Øland is removed from lineup. If any they should have been on axis side as they did build ships for the germean nave in the early years of WW2.

In article we have this:

A new temporary battle type—Axis vs. Allies—which is inspired by historical naval battles, will become available to players. Battles in this mode will involve only ships that were actually built and their analogues. One of the teams will comprise only Axis ships, and the other one will only have Allied ships.

Teams will be formed based on the ships of certain nations:

• Axis: German, Italian, and Japanese ships.
  • Allies: American, Soviet, French, British, Pan-Asian, and European ships.

As we didn't want to really make it historical and tight only to WW2, as just few ships could have been there. It is first mode, that is played with really historical ships, those ones, that were build.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,263 posts

I can't see the problem, go test it, take the rewards and enjoy the change, I'd love a dabble at it I'm just to much of a Spud :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

Players
250 posts
2,902 battles

So many problems:

Rewards are does not activate, they are marked as completed, even if they were only completed in last test..

Allies Axis battles does not finish until time ends... 

[PORT]
Players
36 posts
23,132 battles

image.thumb.png.2cf05f293fe2ae824810edd976fc5f72.png

image.thumb.png.a826f2deef73fbbe6d12938d1b4e2c65.png

image.thumb.png.0f0868561a1ec3f0d410deae86a5769c.png

Looks like this battle was a waste of 20 mins of my life!

[N-V-C]
Players
30 posts
3,406 battles

Apparently there is an inconsistency in rewards: I see in the game center news that the usual ten Type 6 camos are awarded for "earning at least three stars in the Naval Battle competition":

rewards01.thumb.JPG.7dfba185fb72190deec7f1dd6f7f2101.JPG

However I find no trace of such a mission in the game, nor there is a "Naval Battle competition" event.

Bad copy-pasting from a previous article?

HB

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, HBuhring sagte:

nor there is a "Naval Battle competition" event.

the normal "naval battles" like on the live server...

Players
1 post
8,856 battles

Hi there over the course of the last 3 days i have been trying to test the new Battle mode Axis Vs Allies but have not been able to get into 1 battle, i have tried using all different ships and have waited over 15 min's each time but still have not managed to get into 1 Battle

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
V 1. 4. 2021 v 22:03 Gwynbleidd11 řekl/a:

So many problems:

Rewards are does not activate, they are marked as completed, even if they were only completed in last test..

Allies Axis battles does not finish until time ends... 

You mean those rewards, that you are about to get on live server?

V 1. 4. 2021 v 23:45 nextoops řekl/a:

image.thumb.png.2cf05f293fe2ae824810edd976fc5f72.png

image.thumb.png.a826f2deef73fbbe6d12938d1b4e2c65.png

image.thumb.png.0f0868561a1ec3f0d410deae86a5769c.png

Looks like this battle was a waste of 20 mins of my life!

Interesting. This seems to be a bug

V 2. 4. 2021 v 10:42 HBuhring řekl/a:

Apparently there is an inconsistency in rewards: I see in the game center news that the usual ten Type 6 camos are awarded for "earning at least three stars in the Naval Battle competition":

rewards01.thumb.JPG.7dfba185fb72190deec7f1dd6f7f2101.JPG

However I find no trace of such a mission in the game, nor there is a "Naval Battle competition" event.

Bad copy-pasting from a previous article?

HB

As Klopirat mentioned, it is the same Naval Battle as you can find every weekend on live server. There just were some changes.

Před 18 hodinami RickLee_Warrior řekl/a:

Hi there over the course of the last 3 days i have been trying to test the new Battle mode Axis Vs Allies but have not been able to get into 1 battle, i have tried using all different ships and have waited over 15 min's each time but still have not managed to get into 1 Battle

Sorry to see that. I know, that the population on PT server is not very high, but usually during day, there should be enough players to form a battle. Probably we should fill the gaps with bots, too

Players
250 posts
2,902 battles
22 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

You mean those rewards, that you are about to get on live server?

Interesting. This seems to be a bug

As Klopirat mentioned, it is the same Naval Battle as you can find every weekend on live server. There just were some changes.

Sorry to see that. I know, that the population on PT server is not very high, but usually during day, there should be enough players to form a battle. Probably we should fill the gaps with bots, too

Yes, missions for rewards on live server were not displayed or mark as completed except for one battle mission for flags. It happened during whole second test stage. 

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 6 hodinami Gwynbleidd11 řekl/a:

Yes, missions for rewards on live server were not displayed or mark as completed except for one battle mission for flags. It happened during whole second test stage. 

I see, so even if you finished those missions, bar was full, but task not completed?

Players
250 posts
2,902 battles
7 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

I see, so even if you finished those missions, bar was full, but task not completed?

How can I finish them if Allies and Axis mode was bugged and games did not end after one side is killed or capped? So the match I played was a draw after time ended. And for mission you need several wins

Only mission to play one battle worked for me. Dockyard mission for WG Container was not even present in this second test

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 16 hodinami Gwynbleidd11 řekl/a:

How can I finish them if Allies and Axis mode was bugged and games did not end after one side is killed or capped? So the match I played was a draw after time ended. And for mission you need several wins

Only mission to play one battle worked for me. Dockyard mission for WG Container was not even present in this second test

So where exactly is the problem, you are trying to describe? Not being able to finish mission due to possible bugs with Allies vs. Axis not being able to leave? Because before you were describing possible bug in getting task filled.

Players
250 posts
2,902 battles
Just now, YabbaCoe said:

So where exactly is the problem, you are trying to describe? Not being able to finish mission due to possible bugs with Allies vs. Axis not being able to leave? Because before you were describing possible bug in getting task filled.

3 Stars and Shipbuilding missions were not displayed in test at all. 

Fight two Random or Co-op Battles playing five of these eight ships - this was marked as completed from the first test. Conditions were not restarted in the second test.

Gain five victories in Axis vs Allies battles. - this was active, but impossible to finish, since matches were ending in draw after timer ended....

Sadly second test was absolute mess and rewards were not possible

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
Vor 24 Minuten, Gwynbleidd11 sagte:

I guess because the conditions of those missions don't fit to the "normal mission template" in the missions overview. We had similar missions for the dockyard already in the past, and the rewards were given out although there was no mission shown ingame

Vor 24 Minuten, Gwynbleidd11 sagte:

Conditions were not restarted in the second test.

as shown in the article

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 3 hodinami Gwynbleidd11 řekl/a:

Fight two Random or Co-op Battles playing five of these eight ships - this was marked as completed from the first test. Conditions were not restarted in the second test.

Gain five victories in Axis vs Allies battles. - this was active, but impossible to finish, since matches were ending in draw after timer ended....

Sadly second test was absolute mess and rewards were not possible

as @Klopirat mentioned, those are not visible there, as you can't progress them via battle. Those are usually evaluated after PT to known to who to credit those rewards.

Fight two Random or Co-op Battles playing five of these eight ships: flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Furutaka, flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVII Myōkō, flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVIII Mogami, flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Omaha, flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4V König, flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4IX Iowa, flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430VI Ryūjō, flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4V New York.  mission is one for entire PT, as you can see from this particular article.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 19 hodinami Flatout_Testdriver řekl/a:

-

I think I saw your comment before, that some rewards were not credited. Is it solved now for you?

Sign in to follow this