Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VedranSeaWolf359

Made modified version of big hunt become regular game mod with normal ships and spamming AI bots or monsters from naval legends

9 comments in this topic

Players
156 posts

Big hunt is fun and refreshing game mod to me and I think that will be nice if modified version of big hunt become regular game mod with normal ships and spamming AI bots it can be ships lower tier ships or weaken version of it or monsters from naval legends like Kraken from Davy Jones. That mod also have 16 players 3 or 4 max in division and maybe that players must collect and treasure or wreckage of ship which carry top secret planes or etc and then escape with it to the some map point for XP and credit bonus for your team. Wreckage of ship will appear on map after of a certain time on random position like as exit/race point.

I stop to play randoms almost complety because it is my pain in a** because I too often died in first half of match I hate feeling that everyone aim to me but then in December I find ranked battles which gameplay is more calm and actually fit me. I don't think on ranked as competition and don't care for getting League ranks so It don't produce stress to me just enjoy get XP and credits and on end Doubloons :)

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,173 posts
9,978 battles
52 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

So no one think that some game mod like big hunt will be nice refresh/add on to game modes?

I do.

And already statet that in the actual topic for it.

Would love having such a mode with normal Ships.

Unfortunately. It seems only a Minority likes it.

Players
3,898 posts
21,075 battles
58 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

So no one think that some game mod like big hunt will be nice refresh/add on to game modes?

Nope. No one.

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,897 battles
1 hour ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

Nope.

Players
2,292 posts
20,558 battles

Although I’m not a fan of big hunt the idea does sound interesting.

The problem is WG would never go along with it, they don’t like creating diversity in game modes and the only reason we get things like big hunt/ April fools or the Halloween events is to sell premium camos. 

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

Unfortunately. It seems only a Minority likes it.

That's not really true. Not many people will bother with a fantasy mode with no real benefit or progress that's completely separate from the main game. Somebody with a lot of tech trees completed etc. that has no other goals in this game might waste his/her time there. Most people still grinding through tech trees simply won't.

Having it for regular ships, now that might spark some interest. For me it definitely would.

[LEGIO]
Players
644 posts
9,808 battles
On 3/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

Big hunt is fun and refreshing game mod to me and I think that will be nice if modified version of big hunt become regular game mod with normal ships and spamming AI bots it can be ships lower tier ships or weaken version of it or monsters from naval legends like Kraken from Davy Jones. That mod also have 16 players 3 or 4 max in division and maybe that players must collect and treasure or wreckage of ship which carry top secret planes or etc and then escape with it to the some map point for XP and credit bonus for your team. Wreckage of ship will appear on map after of a certain time on random position like as exit/race point.

I stop to play randoms almost complety because it is my pain in a** because I too often died in first half of match I hate feeling that everyone aim to me but then in December I find ranked battles which gameplay is more calm and actually fit me. I don't think on ranked as competition and don't care for getting League ranks so It don't produce stress to me just enjoy get XP and credits and on end Doubloons :)

It would be fun. Maybe avis vs allies Will be something like that?

Sign in to follow this