TStick

Mogami commander bug ?

4 comments in this topic

[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
44 posts
11,520 battles

Posting this video here, since bugreporting trough the system just sends me into a login loop.....

Played with 2 friends yesterday, one of those friends has a Mogami since ages, just like me, both with one of our "oldest" captains on it (Because we love it). We don't play it that often, but yesterday we noticed it wasn't quite as stealthy as it was before the CMD rework, while our 3rd companion, who just recently aquired the Mogami, had his consealment just fine under 10km like it should be........so we embarked on a little investigation what caused this discepancy.

Turns out, equipping our Mogami with our ancient Mogami captain actually INCREASES the detectability of the ship :O 

Ofcourse our long-time Mogami captains have been properly respecced with consealment, and the ship sports the consealment module in both my friends setup. Here's a small video explaining the problem: 

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,289 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, TStick sagte:

Turns out, equipping our Mogami with our ancient Mogami captain actually INCREASES the detectability of the ship :O 

check your skills...first in the third row...

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
31,115 posts
15,723 battles

It is very helpful to know what the skills do, that you choose.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
44 posts
11,520 battles

Tnx guys. Double facepalm on behalve of me and my buddy

image.jpeg.5bd733b644d97a513375429b096055de.jpeg

Sign in to follow this