Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Two names?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OGHF]
Players
1,412 posts
24,513 battles

Checked players stat’s out of curiosity his in game name was say “ Player 1” but when name entered into stats it comes up with a different name,  “player 2” stats are hidden??

( players real names removed so as to not fall under name and shame rules)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts

There are players who are using ambiguous letters like small L and big I to obfuscate their names, probably to make filing tickets to support more difficult.

Check the A div below, for example.

tro.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
13 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Checked players stat’s out of curiosity his in game name was say “ Player 1” but when name entered into stats it comes up with a different name,  “player 2” stats are hidden??

( players real names removed so as to not fall under name and shame rules)

it takes the stat sites some time to catch up with the names in-game, so most likely he's recently changed his name...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,589 posts
15 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

There are players who are using ambiguous letters like small L and big I to obfuscate their names, probably to make filing tickets to support more difficult.

Check the A div below, for example.

tro.png

:Smile_trollface:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
1,412 posts
24,513 battles
31 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

There are players who are using ambiguous letters like small L and big I to obfuscate their names, probably to make filing tickets to support more difficult.

Check the A div below, for example.

tro.png

I have come across those 2 before, but thus is about completely different  name in game and a totally different name in stats. As has been mentioned it could be a recent name change and stat web site has yet to catch up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Gerade eben, Cyclops_ sagte:

I have come across those 2 before, but thus is about completely different  name in game and a totally different name in stats. As has been mentioned it could be a recent name change and stat web site has yet to catch up.

Still, you might have mistyped and ended up with another player, thus my hint that not every letter is what it looks like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
1,412 posts
24,513 battles
2 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Still, you might have mistyped and ended up with another player, thus my hint that not every letter is what it looks like.

Nope, I redid it 3 times and same result.

 

Have done it again, same result 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×