Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaravellaCaravan

Should i join an clan?

19 comments in this topic

[ALONE]
Players
111 posts
21,759 battles

I play mostly coop and I'm in a clan that doesn't make me play clan battles. You get bonuses on exp / coal, discount on tech tree ships and theres probably other bonuses that I've forgotten about.

• Cool 3

[TEPES]
Players
229 posts
5,046 battles

Hi, joining a clan is a really big benefit, even if you don't play pvp just being in a clan gives you discounts on tech tree ships and extra coal,steel for doing nothing, if you are intrested in steel ships you should start playing clan battles because they give you the most steel out of any event that gives steel

• Cool 2

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
13 minutes ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Hi, is there's a benefit to join an clan? I'm only playing Co-op and operations, never playing PvP.

about 5 - 10% extra of everything you get : xp, silver, coal, etc

social chat not mandatory but available

theres also some activities that can be done solo or in division

• Cool 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 hour ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Hi, is there's a benefit to join an clan? I'm only playing Co-op and operations, never playing PvP.

Even a PVE player can join a dead clan or an oil-only clan with all the upgrades for 5% extra ship xp, 5% extra free xp, 10% extra captain xp, 15% cheaper ships, 15% cheaper service cost of ships, 10% more coal and 10% more steel. It basically makes 'the grind' about 10% easier.

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
6,934 posts
15,447 battles
1 hour ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Yes - assuming the clan in question has a reasonably developed base, you get bonuses to the silver, coal, and steel that you earn; there's also an upgrade for RP too, but I imagine that won't be relevant to you yet?

Make sure that you pick a clan that is happy for you to be PvE only; there are some that are fine with that (we have at least one PvE-only person in the clan I'm in, for instance).

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
3,130 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, CaravellaCaravan sagte:

Sure, that's what I am doing. With how many accounts do you want to join? I need to check how much space I got.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
2,328 posts
20,586 battles

As others have said the benefit is really in the bonuses for resources collected as well as the reduced ship purchase price. 

Just check its a clan that doesn’t expect interaction if your not interested and there are plenty of clans that are easy going in this regard. 

I would say it’s worth it.

• Cool 2

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
148 posts
5,410 battles

Join a clan, my clan exists justs for the benefits - mainly because none of us has time to really do the clan battles stuff etc.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,077 battles

If you join a clan I'd suggest playing at least a few random battles in a division with your clan mates as it really can be a lot more enjoyable that way.

As others have posted - depending upon how far the clan has built up it's base the rewards are better. 

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
3,130 posts
Vor 17 Stunden, CaravellaCaravan sagte:

Check your invitations! :Smile_honoring:

[SHAD]
Players
3,783 posts
15,168 battles

I don't do any clan battles and have actually only ever played in division once!

However, with my clan I get all the bonuses on steel, coal, RB and more.

It's worth joining one with a full complement of buildings for maximum benefit.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,318 posts
14,108 battles
Vor 17 Stunden, W0Z sagte:

I play mostly coop and I'm in a clan that doesn't make me play clan battles. You get bonuses on exp / coal, discount on tech tree ships and theres probably other bonuses that I've forgotten about.

Same. Can only recommend.

@CaravellaCaravan Search for "lone wolves" clans in the clan-browser, when looking for clans without interaction.

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
17 hours ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Yes. 

My clan is looking for members as well, no obligations and you get nice bonuses. 

Although i have to admit, that my clan provides only small bonuses to coal and steel.

Players
38 posts
1,247 battles

Thanks for the answers.

1 saat önce, MementoMori_6030 dedi:

Check your invitations! :Smile_honoring:

I don't know how to check my invitations.

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
19 hours ago, CaravellaCaravan said:

Didn't we have exactly the same topic from you couple of months ago?

[NECRO]
Players
3,130 posts
Vor 41 Minuten, CaravellaCaravan sagte:

I don't know how to check my invitations.

Left click on your name in port (top left) forthe MENU, choose CLANS and then REQUESTS.

[RODS]
Players
1,814 posts
7,822 battles

I created my own clan, only 2 players in it, me and my lad.

10% credits off amount to buy ships, 10 % credits off service and repairs, 8% more commander xp, 2 % to ship XP and 15% to free XP ansd 5% more coal earned

Took me a mostly inactive year to get to this level 

[NWP]
Players
1,508 posts
12,445 battles

Join a clan that is willing to teach you how to play well.

Then you will enjoy the game a lot more.

Sign in to follow this