Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

After over 6 years...

4 comments in this topic

Players
0 posts

I have uninstalled WoW, this game is getting worse and worse. Worst change was the CV changes so that now most of the T4 matches are fought with 2 CVs. And the German fantasy CVs running faster than some cruiser...

I had different WG accounts over the years, but now is finito da capo.

Besides the mostly arrogant admins and aggressive & unpolite testers here, I'm really fed up, not only the changes but also the many total useless players in the teams, no fun for me anymore. Bye bye.

• Cool 14
  • Boring 1

[TEPES]
Players
229 posts
5,046 battles
1 hour ago, CommodoreZapata said:

I have uninstalled WoW, this game is getting worse and worse. Worst change was the CV changes so that now most of the T4 matches are fought with 2 CVs. And the German fantasy CVs running faster than some cruiser...

I had different WG accounts over the years, but now is finito da capo.

Besides the mostly arrogant admins and aggressive & unpolite testers here, I'm really fed up, not only the changes but also the many total useless players in the teams, no fun for me anymore. Bye bye.

If you aren't having fun just take a break man nobody is forcing you to play this game, you leaving is also a great feedback to wargaming to hurry up the balancing

• Cool 1

Players
0 posts

Yeah, that's the generation today: No arguments, no education, no brains... that's all they can do, to put a scene from a TV series. The wretchedness has no limits today... And all this with the name of an honorable soldier...

Sign in to follow this