Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shungite_Merchant

anyone else does 100% campaigns?

10 comments in this topic

Players
380 posts
16,239 battles

can we have another prema campaign i can sink into please

five epochs of the navy was ALOT of fun really enjoed that campaign, playing some the old school ships that i wouldnt have normally played

Screenshot (83).png

Screenshot (84).png

Screenshot (85).png

Screenshot (86).png

Screenshot (87).png

• Cool 7

Players
3,915 posts
21,084 battles

WG doesn't do perma anymore. Everything is time gated because FOM works better then FUN.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,308 posts
23,343 battles

My 'Science of Victory' campaign isn't 100% even though I finished all tasks.

Will add a screenshot later.

• Cool 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles

Did the first 2 completely but i cant be bothered with campaigns anymore. The Five Epochs looks mind numbingly boring and i decided not to waste my time with it.

• Funny 1

[B_A_D]
Players
19 posts
5,894 battles

Yep, I enjoy them, gives something to aim for and the fact you can do them at your leisure and not be time gated is a relief. 

• Cool 3

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,308 posts
23,343 battles

One of my campaigns is impossible to finish for whatever reason:

shot-21_03.22_00_07.05-0162.thumb.jpg.048d29b977d86c42a53216357bf23793.jpgshot-21_03.22_00_07.15-0217.thumb.jpg.a19a235d80323eb262a25455c45fc7a1.jpg

I didn't investigate what happened here because I don't care enough for campaigns. They are aimed at beginners (juicy rewards for a faster start into the game) and completionists like you guys (:Smile_honoring: to your dedication). The aforementioned campaign is the only one I 100%-ed, for the others I only finished tasks if the reward was worth it at the time or the task was easily completed by playing the game normally.

Recently, most of the campaigns were time-gated for special occasions like WoWS birthday, Christmas and such. However, the addition of submarines to the game might be a good occasion for a new permanent campaign. Time will tell.

Players
386 posts
13,494 battles

I am on my last one, but always enjoyed these and the temperal ones too.

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,957 posts
18,728 battles

I usually do them (still missing the 5 epochs though), however I rarely ace them. Mainly because they usually do require high tier CV missions and I don't want to fail my team(s) when playing CV in T10 for the first time since the rework.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this