Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EnacheV

Worst ship in WoWs

67 comments in this topic

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles

Lets talk a bit about the worst ships

for me, from my limited experience, worst ship by far is Queen Elizabeth. has 0 qualities, a slow big sack of garbage. probably the price to pay for Orion, Iron Duke and KGV

Supposedly has good accuracy, the only quality. Thats a lie ofc

tested on current operation

will hit max 1 shell from 8 shootng a staionary battleship at 15km distance

• Bad 1

Players
696 posts
28,400 battles

I am not sure if the Queen Elizabeth is the worst Ship.

Yes she is slow but so are many other T6 Battleships.

And while the Accuracy isn´t Horrible it is also not Warpite Level.

The  Queen has 8 381mm Guns that can overmatch Battleships up to Tier 7.

She has good AA. Her Shells are typical for the Royal Navy Tech Tree.

Good HE- Shells and AP-Shells with a short Fuze Time so that they don´t overpen Cruisers.

Some Players like these Short Fuze AP-Shells but I prefer the normal Ones because they seem to perform better against Battleships.

I did OK with this Ship but ended up selling her when I got to the KGV.

I got a free Warspite instead. 

Warspite has normal HE and AP Shells, is very Accurate (2.0 Sigma), has a very nice Heal and a Tight Turning Circle.

The AA is not as Good as on the Queen but you have nice Secondaries.

However I am not sure If you can Build a Queen Elizabeth for Secondaries too after WG increased the Range.

When I had her she only had Secondaries with a 4 Km Base Range.

• Cool 3

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
14,981 battles
1 hour ago, EnacheV said:

will hit max 1 shell from 8 shootng a staionary battleship at 15km distance

That sounds like a problem at the human end to be honest.

However, there are times with WoWS that the aim is simply off - there was a topic on shells that land short and there is also a thread where the aim is not where you think it is (I know WoT had a similar problem with the game server and client not being in sync.).

• Cool 4

[RJCTS]
Players
13 posts
3,187 battles

I would like to put Seattle forward for the title of "Worst ship". Not least because she's basically a downgrade over the Cleveland excluding the improved AA.

• Cool 2

[-TPF-]
Players
4,652 posts
19,101 battles

Iron Duke

??? Iron Duke is not bad, but it is completely dull. QE gets some stick for not being Warspite but it is a very strong Tier VI BB. The worst BB in the game is almost certainly Kawachi, as it pretty much always has been. 

Worst ship in the game is probably Varyag or Oleg. Looks lovely, hopeless to play. 

Players
7,537 posts
245 battles
21 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

??? Iron Duke is not bad, but it is completely dull. QE gets some stick for not being Warspite but it is a very strong Tier VI BB. The worst BB in the game is almost certainly Kawachi, as it pretty much always has been. 

Worst ship in the game is probably Varyag or Oleg. Looks lovely, hopeless to play. 

Bretange, seems to be quite the magnet for bad as well. Iron duke sadly despite the cool name is uninspiring sadly.

[SSDZA]
Players
25 posts
6,929 battles

all CVs are the worst ships for this game. 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
14,981 battles

I think a lot depends on how you 'grade' the worst ship in the game.

I had some fairly bad games in the Colorado in randoms.  Spawned on my own on the left flank as a bottom tier BB - the MM was T9 mostly.  I tried to sail towards the centre of the map (going across the map and tried to angle) but the spawn was not good as I was chased by some top tier cruisers (French ones) and some BBs - I did not even make to to the centre of the map before being sunk.  Still, at least it was before the  CV rework and there were no CVs in the game - if there had been I would have been out of the battle a lot sooner.

It wasn't a "fun and engaging experience".

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Worst ship for the game : Thunderer.

Worst ship in the game : Pick a low tier french DD, they don't get the speed yet, no smoke, no concealment, they don't get the reload booster yet, no AA, their only purpose is prolonged target practice for carriers. I played Jaguar a few times and every time the enemy CV chased me around the map with one squadron of planes the entire duration of the match. It was so silly I laughed at it. A guy in a ranger chased me around for 14 minutes and in that 14 minutes I shot down one airplane.

Colorado is probably a contender too, every time you shoot one it turns around and "runs away" at 14 knots while you laugh and say haha run piggy run. I actually say that out loud when I shoot one and think of something like this. But it has 406mm guns so it can't be the worst.

Piggy.gif.3517a0c2afa672d4441002493f83646f.gif

The actual worst ship in the game I think is hipper.

• Bad 1

[TOHOU]
Players
311 posts
4,558 battles

at t6 probably bayern worst bb, going from kaiser to bayern feels like , dude where are my guns , also at t6 with 380mm guns you get lots of overpens, not to mention the outright crappy dispersion, and german he is like throwing fireworks literally no burn chance and  below average damage

also queen has the worst turret turn rate of all times xD

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
30,923 posts
15,691 battles
20 minutes ago, Cirno9999 said:

at t6 probably bayern worst bb, going from kaiser to bayern feels like , dude where are my guns , also at t6 with 380mm guns you get lots of overpens, not to mention the outright crappy dispersion, and german he is like throwing fireworks literally no burn chance and  below average damage

also queen has the worst turret turn rate of all times xD

Bayern wins more than QE....

And the 380mm shells are rather slow, which prevents overpens, and overmatch a lot of armor, which is great against many angled ships.

• Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,892 posts
15,440 battles
1 hour ago, Bravo106 said:

I would like to put Seattle forward for the title of "Worst ship".

No idea which ship is the worst statistically-speaking, but Seattle is the ship I enjoyed playing least - she really is pretty dreadful (and, yes, I do have Cheshire - may the volcano gods be merciful!)...

• Cool 2

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
2 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

That sounds like a problem at the human end to be honest.

However, there are times with WoWS that the aim is simply off - there was a topic on shells that land short and there is also a thread where the aim is not where you think it is (I know WoT had a similar problem with the game server and client not being in sync.).

lol

clueles bot

if you show me how there can be different ways to shoot at a stationary target ... ofc you cant, the usual forum warrior (also checked the minimap where the circle is , on the center of the ship - from 40-50 shells max 1 from 8 salvo lands on the staionary battleship in the op)

• Bad 5

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
2 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Variag has many guns :))))

QE has 8 that cant hit a barn

and yes tier 3 BB's are almost all bad but you just play a couple games in them

• Bad 2

Players
123 posts
1,280 battles
2 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

i mean

Orion is best tier 4

Iron Duke for me is the best and easiest to play tier 5, i can 1 v 1 anyone, including Giulios, and farm damage as much as i please because of the op HE

KGV i heard only good words

so i guess QE is the price to pay

that whats i ment

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,550 posts
17,612 battles

The Albany is probably the worst ship I have played - few guns, slow, engine breaks every time you are hit, poor range on guns. Bought her many years ago and sold her but bought her again for division play as taking a good ship to low tiers is not acceptable. Mikasa is also awful but has the redeeming feature of having hilarious secondaries and can surprise people - main guns also hilariously inaccurate and it is always a big moment when you hit something. Again fun to play in a masochistic way! 

I do remember the stock hull Fuso was pretty awful but was actually sad to see it go - I liked the original WW1 era ships.

• Cool 1

Players
1,167 posts
5,793 battles

Worst one I've played a bit? Mahan. Tier 7 dds get the worst of both worlds already and this one was a stinker.

Worst t10 I own? Nope, not Goliath, definitely z-52. She had all her lunch money stolen by other dds and her gimmicks won't work with all those radars. Hardly played her and that won't change barring some significant buffs.

Modder
5,386 posts
24,430 battles

Mikasa - the only ship You are almost helpless, as long as enemy is >3.8 km from You. Nothing is even close to this bathtub.

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
14,981 battles

lol

clueles bot

if you show me how there can be different ways to shoot at a stationary target ... ofc you cant, the usual forum warrior (also checked the minimap where the circle is , on the center of the ship - from 40-50 shells max 1 from 8 salvo lands on the staionary battleship in the op)

Well done - you've completely ignored the fact that I explained how sometimes the game will cause you to miss the target - the shells falling short bug to mention one.  I guess you have trouble reading and understanding.

Clearly, some players are so up themselves that they ignore the obvious.

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,087 posts
10,289 battles
4 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

She is neither the worst Tier VI BB, nor the worst BB overall and especially not the worst ship in the game overall.

You can't tell someone that his opinion is wrong.

Sign in to follow this