Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
underboss99

shchors

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
8,261 battles

the shcors is my favorite ship to play. now that i have some experience with the game i like to move up to tier 8. but there is no ship in the game that plays like the shchors. i have over a 100 ships now. i tried them all, some come close but are nah. i really like a premium ship in tier 8 that plays like the shchors. same maneuverability, fire-rate, fire angels, with a small tweak for tier 8 armor or health.

i like to be up-tiered with the shchors and now i can only fight tier 9 and i want to play against tier 10 ships. the shchors has a Unique game-play and hope WOW takes my suggestion seriously  

[-TPF-]
Players
4,659 posts
19,113 battles
4 minutes ago, underboss99 said:

i really like a premium ship in tier 8 that plays like the shchors. same maneuverability, fire-rate, fire angels, with a small tweak for tier 8 armor or health.

Lazo or Irian would probably be of interest.

• Cool 1

Players
1,167 posts
5,793 battles

Chapa is a great t8 cruiser which can fight almost anything. A glass canon, yes, but so much fun. Highly recommended. 

Players
702 posts
28,431 battles

Take the Chapa. Same Guns and same Reload and DPM as the Shorsch but with more Armor like Lazo and also with Radar.

You can play her like a Shorsch and you can also counter-Radar enemy DDs in a Cap.

The Tier 9 Donskoi has bigger Guns but a longer Reload. Still the Fire Chance is great and you can use AP against Cruisers at any Range.

The Tier 10 combines the Best of both Worlds. Fast firing Guns with good he but also good AP.

Maneuverabilty  and Fire Angles don´t Change much from the Shorsch onward.

• Cool 1

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles
54 minutes ago, underboss99 said:

hope WOW takes my suggestion seriously  

You must be new here! Oh wait - you actually are. So, first, welcome to the forums!

Maybe, if you like fast-firing and fast ships, you should try gunboat DDs? When you go for the russian line, you find a type of gameplay, that fits exactly this definition. Thats the Kiev-line with Tashkent and Khabarovsk.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,092 posts
3,828 battles
On 3/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, underboss99 said:

the shcors is my favorite ship to play. now that i have some experience with the game i like to move up to tier 8. but there is no ship in the game that plays like the shchors. i have over a 100 ships now. i tried them all, some come close but are nah. i really like a premium ship in tier 8 that plays like the shchors. same maneuverability, fire-rate, fire angels, with a small tweak for tier 8 armor or health.

i like to be up-tiered with the shchors and now i can only fight tier 9 and i want to play against tier 10 ships. the shchors has a Unique game-play and hope WOW takes my suggestion seriously  

that's because Shchors is just a tad OP, especially against inexperienced players, or BB players who think they should outgun a lower tier or same tier cruiser. actually there is a lot of overlap of those 2 groups of players.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this