KoTLoNa

CV complaining

84 comments in this topic

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles

I'm a CV player, in my own opinion not bad CV player.

For all of you who think CVs are overpowered and should be banned, this topic is not for you. Go away. because I will start crying for the machinegun ships...

So to the TOPIC.

War Gaming, I'm here to COMPLAIN! 

And that is ...that you constantly changing something in the CVs...regular players are not supposed to see. So let see what changes you've got recently...

Oh Yea - Aiming changes.

Now my torpedoe planes have different firing arc on dropping torpedoes...

My bombers aim is shaking in the bombing dive...

And my rockets apart from that the aim is somehow... egg shaped also tends to miss target when they fly over an Island...I mean why Wargaming? Do military planes have to be on same Level all the time? I mean...for example...if my planes are 300 FT high, because this how the altitude feels, do I need to be 300FT from the Island which I'm crossing...basically 400 FT from the sea level...in that changing my aim?

Oh and btw I have Shokaku, I'm not going to buy any CV with real money until you stop chaning little features in my gameplay trying to make the game easier to your donators.

• Funny 9
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,919 posts
21,659 battles

Allow me to point out where you first went wrong:

3 minutes ago, KoTLoNa said:

I'm a CV player, in my own opinion not bad CV player.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 9

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
674 posts
26,789 battles

Yeah you're not good, but that's ok because you are a new player who has to learn a lot about the game and it's mechanics. And yes, CVs are broken.. 

• Cool 1

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
4 minutes ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

Yeah you're not good, but that's ok because you are a new player who has to learn a lot about the game and it's mechanics. And yes, CVs are broken.. 

Although I don't have enough battles in your opinion, this does make me new player.

I'm playing CV from around a year.

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
18 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Allow me to point out where you first went wrong:

Allow me show the exit from this topic with your 20k battles...

• Bad 4

Players
51 posts
15,403 battles
Gerade eben, KoTLoNa sagte:

I'm playing CV from around a year. 

Yes, but if you're only playing like 100 games in this one year, it's definitely not enough to start such a discussion with the argument to have enough experience.

• Cool 1

Players
51 posts
15,403 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, KoTLoNa sagte:

And wtf is the goal of this statement from you? Just because he has 10 times more battles than you he is not allowed to join the discussion? Why are you even starting this topic then??

• Cool 2

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles
30 minutes ago, KoTLoNa said:

For all of you who think CVs are overpowered and should be banned, this topic is not for you. Go away. because I will start crying for the machinegun ships... 

CVs are overpowered and should be banned.

Your turn.

• Cool 3

[LEEUW]
Players
3,136 posts
10,750 battles
32 minutes ago, KoTLoNa said:

And that is ...that you constantly changing something

They have to change things every once in a while for a plethora of reasons. If they didnt the game would be long dead. 

Accept change or you're playing the wrong game kiddo. 

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,919 posts
21,659 battles
10 minutes ago, KoTLoNa said:

I know where the exit is, tyvm.

Doesn't change that you're a terrible CV player.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
8 minutes ago, WgPlsNerfRangeModBBs said:

Yes, but if you're only playing like 100 games in this one year, it's definitely not enough to start such a discussion with the argument to have enough experience.

I understand your point, but this doesn't stop players crying about CVs being overpowered and etc.

Just because I don't have enough battles doesn't mean I don't have the right to complain if I see changes are made only to ruin my damage score so that other players can feel better. 

As a Japanese CV, I have the worst planes armor, some of the worst CV armor, remastered consealement skill which makes it unsable in the terms it is layed, limited planes count and on the top of it - changes in the aiming system of the airplanes themself.

It is true I can boost high damage, however that is only if I have the planes...and to be true in most of the time I loose more than half of the squadrons before the half of the battle. 

So you would understand me that I feel a little bit pissed off.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
11 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

CVs are overpowered and should be banned.

Your turn.

tell that to the history of WW2.

But to return to your argument - Machinegun ships - Des Moines, Neptune and etc are ridicolous firing arc making them able to shoot behind an insland. I haven't seen such firing arc even in Anime. So they can be banned/remastered as well.

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,624 posts
9,651 battles

Not Sorry Feminism: Fox News Blames Schools Teaching Fairness For  Popularity Of AOC's Tax Plan

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
51 posts
15,403 battles
Vor 1 Minute, KoTLoNa sagte:

tell that to the history of WW2.

But to return to your argument - Machinegun ships - Des Moines, Neptune and etc are ridicolous firing arc making them able to shoot behind an insland. I haven't seen such firing arc even in Anime. So they can be banned/remastered as well.

I guess you have to learn quite a lot to get to the point, where you know that World of Warships is not comparable to the real naval history. (just let me show you the historical russian fleet)

• Cool 1

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
18 minutes ago, WgPlsNerfRangeModBBs said:

And wtf is the goal of this statement from you? Just because he has 10 times more battles than you he is not allowed to join the discussion? Why are you even starting this topic then??

Because all of you stop reading on the part where you see my battles count.

You don't count my arguments, nor my opinion. So in my mind, you are limited in your view, not trying to pull any arguments. From 30 minutes, 5 guys are telling me that I don't have enoug battles/the right to complain.  No one..NO ONE is trying to proove me wrong on the statement I have on the aiming. And you know why is that? Becuase NONE of you play CV, you are just like let have fun with the CV player topic...because we hate CVs.

But you know what, game is perfectly balanced...when there you are starting fire number 99999 on the same battleship with your machinegun ship, CV is coming over the island and drops you 3 citadels. That is what I call balance.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles

thats right bois.

Neptune is completly broken & OP, while CVs need buffs! you heard it here first!

• Funny 7

[BG-L]
Players
30 posts
2,827 battles
2 minutes ago, WgPlsNerfRangeModBBs said:

I guess you have to learn quite a lot to get to the point, where you know that World of Warships is not comparable to the real naval history. (just let me show you the historical russian fleet)

I guess you haven't answered to my argument about Machinegun ships?

And just because World of Warships is not simulation, doesn't mean CVs should be banned. But it will be quite the fun when they release the submarines....then we can call the game World of Boats I guess...

• Bad 1

Players
111 posts

Becuase NONE of you play CV, you are just like let have fun with the CV player topic...because we hate CVs.

I play CV and I think you're full of it. Your winrate sucks. Your wn8 sucks. Your average damage sucks  Your K/D sucks, want me to contin-

I haven't seen such firing arc even in Anime.

Oh I see. You;re not ignorant, you're just not very bright
Nothing to see here folks. Carry on

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
3,746 posts
14,361 battles

From 30 minutes, 5 guys are telling me that I don't have enoug battles/the right to complain.

It's not the amount of battles. It's about you being so bad you can't possible have a well formed and rounded opinion based on any form of impircal evidence.

• Cool 2

Players
111 posts

Oh and before Op starts complaining: Here's my REEEEEyujo stats. Now compare that to any of your statistics on CV's and pelase have the common sense to admit that you're not as good as you think you are
(Disclaimer: I am well aware that CV's are broken)

shot-21.03.20_22.46.40-0622.jpg

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
Just now, KoTLoNa said:

Des Moines-class cruiser

Derived from the Baltimore-class heavy cruisers, they were larger, had an improved machinery layout, and carried a new design of auto-loading, rapid-fire 8"/55 gun (the Mk16).[3][4][5] The improved Mk16 guns of the main battery were the first auto-loading 8" guns fielded by the US Navy, and allowed a much higher rate of fire than earlier designs, capable of sustaining eight shots per minute per barrel,

7,5 sec reload - which is a bit off from what DM has currently in the game, but not that much. So your point is actually none.

Oh btw, how about planes magically regenerating out of thin air after they have been shot down? Or planes getting repaired when they land on the CV? Didnt know that was a thing. Or CVs not burning or detonating, while carrying TONS of highly flammable plane-fuel - that makes sense aswell?

• Cool 5

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles

Because its not an argument.

But maybe, for you, an argument is to insult other players that are better then you, as we´ve seen above. Then you are in the wrong place. I suggest Facebook.

• Cool 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,919 posts
21,659 battles
4 minutes ago, KoTLoNa said:

Because all of you stop reading on the part where you see my battles count.

We actually checked your stats. Who even cares about battle count?

• Cool 2