You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

No more micro stutters and FPS drops with new WoWs v0.10.2 and Graphics Update - what is your experience thus far?

13 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,108 posts
18,993 battles

Hi all,

No more micro stutters and FPS drops with  new WoWs v0.10.2 and Graphics Update - what is your experience thus far?

Have you guys noticed that with new WoWs v0.10.2 and Graphics Update there are no more micro stutters and FPS drops?

This is along the lines of what "Flamu" posted when he posted his YouTube video about it (i.e. even on extreme high end PCs there were micro stutters and FPS drops)...

Have you seen the same?

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

I played new WoWs v0.10.2 on 3 of my machines (2 high end PCs and 1 gaming laptop)...

• Cool 1

[_-C_-]
Alpha Tester
180 posts

Played a few matches great hunt yesterday. It was unplayable. New since 10.2 is that the FPS and ping values displayed in the match remain ok while nothing works...

[ALYEN]
Players
2,625 posts
4,358 battles

played 4 games yesterday, I was able to max out the graphics settings again and system held stable 75 fps ... I had massive FPS issues in 0.10.0 so a nice improvement ....

• Cool 1

Players
401 posts
13,540 battles

I had some stottering but after the patch it seems gone. Looks cool and faster i think they cleamed the grafics (vectors and frames) a lot so it looks beter and is faster. I can so great job now keep it so :)

Players
2,488 posts

Very bad my way (EU Server) in fact my last game was that bad when I returned to port and then went into Armoury the game automatically switches the server...

WG forgot to feed the Hamsters their Vodka ration... maybe?

[WG]
WG Staff
6,784 posts
4,523 battles
Před 6 minutami Migantium_Mashum řekl/a:

Very bad my way (EU Server) in fact my last game was that bad when I returned to port and then went into Armoury the game automatically switches the server...

WG forgot to feed the Hamsters their Vodka ration... maybe?

we had sever maintenance, it was mentioned here on forum as an announcement:

Server Maintenance 19/03 09:00 UTC - Short Login Unavailability
Please be aware that on March 19 at 09:00 UTC, the World of Warships server will be restarted due to maintenance work.
Server downtime is not expected. Logins may be unavailable for 5-10 minutes. Players who log in before the specified time won't be affected.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,762 posts
22,561 battles
21 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

No more micro stutters and FPS drops with  new WoWs v0.10.2 and Graphics Update - what is your experience thus far?

had not any of those before or now... so no change, unless for the global visibility of shells and torps...

Players
2,755 posts
15,320 battles

Overall OK, no micro stutters, but yesterday had a game in a CV (I know karma is a :etc_swear:) when my planes a few times went into crazy spinning around in, or enemy ships teleported itself a hundred meters.

Ping seemed to be in usual 30s. Discord worked all the time during this without problems.

Fun fact - it happened only to rocket planes around cap B when trying to get red DD, so I guess WG finally implemented DD/CV interaction fix:cap_haloween:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,879 posts
6,468 battles

Been running like a champ. Will keep a eye on it over the next few days though, but early signs are good.

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles

Didnt have any microstuttering or fps issues before, nothing changed for me.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,108 posts
18,993 battles

Hi all,

7 hours ago, RiggedSantaCrateGuy said:

I note stutters specially at "The hunt" 

I believe that those stutters are "standard" ones that occur when enemy is first sighted and drawn on Map / MiniMap...

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
3,002 posts
16 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I believe that those stutters are "standard" ones that occur when enemy is first sighted and drawn on Map / MiniMap...

Leo "Apollo11"

Should there be "standard" stutters? :fish_book: