Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
totally_potato

What-if German line

34 comments in this topic

Players
1,119 posts

Players always complained that the German DDs were in wrong tiers or were too underpowered, etc. So I propose a concept what if line rework. Its just an idea so nothing to be taken that srsly, and i wanted to put this coz I feel like certain changes could be made to the German DD line. Now remember Z-46 was actually strong in its tier, so balancing that ship will be slightly difficult, as I wanted to implement a few changes to the 128mm German HE, so some changes can be suggested for that ship and the concept tier 10, and the other ships. Also i did give some hull options and if I mentioned any stealth numbers, its with full stealth build.

Here is how the main line could be changed:-

Tier 2 - V-25

Tier 3 - G-101

Tier 4 - V-170

Tier 5 - Ernst Gaede (128mm guns only) (maybe a slight nerf to HP)

Tier 6 - Leberecht Maass (Torp dmg reduced to 14K from 14.4K, and very slight nerf to HP)

Tier 7 - Karl Galster (or any Zerstörer 1936) (Basically better Maass stats-wise, and the upgraded Maass torps which was reduced from 14.4K to 14K (in my vision), as stock torps and the existing Maass torp upgrade as the upgraded torps for this ship)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9xY-fYuXIcv91U1CMg_Z6BtLtiiOwHBRsoALy2OGqE/edit?usp=sharing

Tier 8 - Z-46 (slight nerf to HP, 3.5 second reload and HE dmg increase to 1700, with 8% fire chance) (two hulls unlock, usually when the B hull is unlocked, and these two hulls give you two options. Hull B has 5.5km hydro and 5.8 km concealment, and other hull gives 6km hydro but 6.3 km detection) 

Tier 9 - Z-52 (3.5 second reload and HE dmg increase to 1700, with 8% fire chance) (two hulls unlock, usually when the B hull is unlocked, and these two hulls give you two options. Hull B has 5.5km hydro and 5.9 km concealment, and other hull gives 6km hydro but 6.1 km detection)

Tier 10 - Z-60 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cgRkwYZSqZvbJtznApmxQ93E7GfoImlkykok7waoWPA/edit?usp=sharing

Premiums

Tier 6. Ernst Gaede (150mm guns only and slightly improved stats)

Tier 7. Z-23 (128mm guns only)

Tier 8. Z-28 (Its a Z-23 with the 150mm guns but with some improvments over the existing Z-23, and will have the same concept as the upcoming German DD line but it retains the speed boost and Hydro)

Tier 10 Freemium. Z-56 (A 1944 Zerstörer like Z-52 which is a torp boat but actually has usable guns with a reload of 4 seconds instead of the "new" tier 9 Z-52's 3.5 sec reload, and has worser stealth and AA for 12.5km torps which do 71 knots)

A bunch of Flottentorpedoboots (maybe as premiums or a third split)

Hope the topic is interesting.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,212 posts
9,991 battles

Mate.

The Z52 is a 1942 (c)

The 1944 Design has 4x2 128mm.

The Document you posted for Z60 needs Permissions. I cant use it.

WG wont Reshuffle Premiums that easily.

Even Techtree Ships only get moved vèeeeeeery rarely.

:)

Players
6,674 posts

Hmm... we are seeing post WW2 ships from the 50s or so in the game, I wonder when we would get to see 'extensions' in some of the older lines.

Also.. what is this:

image.png.69a3849689231b82912b6a82ef80f838.png

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles
9 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Schultz?

Hah!

1000880850.jpg?h=e7c891e8&itok=YG7EeePV

• Cool 2

[DREAD]
Players
10,860 posts
7,471 battles

I don’t think the proposed reshuffle would be a significant step forward.

I would like to see a torp focussed line with the Torpedoboot 1924 at the very least. 

And a gun focused Z1945 as alternative to the arounder Z1944

[RNNUK]
Players
30 posts
2,103 battles

I’d like to see more competitive German dds. I like the feel of the current ships, but they are just too weak to work unless you’re VS potatoes. Down tiering them could work I think.

Players
1,119 posts

Guys Like I said its just for fun, I don't mean it. Its just a what-if, ik WG won't do it

6 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Mate.

The Z52 is a 1942 (c)

6 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Hmm... we are seeing post WW2 ships from the 50s or so in the game, I wonder when we would get to see 'extensions' in some of the older lines.

4 hours ago, DaBung said:

I’d like to see more competitive German dds. I like the feel of the current ships, but they are just too weak to work unless you’re VS potatoes. Down tiering them could work I think.

6 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

I don’t think the proposed reshuffle would be a significant step forward.

I would like to see a torp focussed line with the Torpedoboot 1924 at the very least. 

And a gun focused Z1945 as alternative to the arounder Z1944

Also I forgot something about the document, see if you can access it now. Again, keep in mind it's only a fun Idea.

Players
1,119 posts
6 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Also.. what is this:

What is this?

This,

This is not ok

This needs to stop now

This is cancer (in a bad way)

This...This is so much cancer, that i can feel the tumor weight on my back

And its weighing down hard and its not ok

Can you for once stop this, please??

image.jpeg.7ecbf74ff0f00e1969ccc39733ba6beb.jpeg

Players
1,119 posts
6 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Mate.

The Z52 is a 1942 (c)

I checked wiki and only found this text for the Type 1944 Zerosters. So tell me your source.

Zerstörer 1944[edit]

While Z.51 was a testbed for diesel propulsion, the Type 1944 destroyer was a production class of large, diesel powered destroyers. They were planned to have a revised armament, with six 128 mm Flak 40 dual purpose main guns, and an all-new anti-aircraft armament, with three 5.5 cm Gerät 58 intermediate calibre anti-aircraft guns and a close-in armament of 14 30 mm guns in seven twin mounts, with eight torpedo tubes.[9][10]

Five of these ships (Z.52Z.56) were ordered from A.G. Weser at Bremen and were laid down in 1943, but none were completed, being cancelled in July 1944 and broken up on the slips.[9] A further two ships (Z.57 and Z.58) were ordered from Germaniawerft at Kiel, but were cancelled before construction started.[10]

[R3B3L]
Players
1,421 posts
32,697 battles
8 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Here is how the main line could be changed:-

Premiums

What happened to T-22? :cap_hmm:

8 hours ago, totally_potato said:

A bunch of Flottentorpedoboots (maybe as premiums or a third split)

T-22 as premium? Me :cap_money: but only because I care about that ship´s history, just like the other two dudes... so basically no one :Smile_amazed:

Sooo likely won´t happen. Although the DD with 4x2 128mm could come as a TX steel-ship, Germany steel still lacks one.

Players
1,119 posts
1 hour ago, VIadoCro said:

What happened to T-22? :cap_hmm:

T-22 as premium? Me :cap_money: but only because I care about that ship´s history, just like the other two dudes... so basically no one :Smile_amazed:

Sooo likely won´t happen. Although the DD with 4x2 128mm could come as a TX steel-ship, Germany steel still lacks one.

Flottentorpedoboots doesn't only mean T-22. And if i were WG in is case, i would buff T-22 and put it as a DD hunter/torp boat hybrid with decent torps than a full on torp boat to keep it similar to its OG playstyle while linking it with the OG German line. Then again if I were WG, I would balance the tech trees first and rework those ones which don't have a smooth progression, like the German DDs or French BBs.

Players
1,119 posts
12 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Mate.

The Z52 is a 1942 (c)

So uh, what do you think of the new tier 10 DD concept I put out. I also changed the access setting, so u should be able to access it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cgRkwYZSqZvbJtznApmxQ93E7GfoImlkykok7waoWPA/edit?usp=sharing

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,625 posts
9,656 battles
11 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Also.. what is this:

Another bad experiment of WG 

• Cool 4

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles
2 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Flottentorpedoboots doesn't only mean T-22. And if i were WG in is case, i would buff T-22 and put it as a DD hunter/torp boat hybrid with decent torps than a full on torp boat to keep it similar to its OG playstyle while linking it with the OG German line.

T-22 a DD hunter? 

2 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Then again if I were WG, I would balance the tech trees first and rework those ones which don't have a smooth progression, like the German DDs or French BBs.

Why do you think that current progression of German DDs or Frach BBs in not smooth?

13 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Tier 8 - Z-46 (slight nerf to HP, 3.5 second reload and HE dmg increase to 1700, with 8% fire chance) (two hulls unlock, usually when the B hull is unlocked, and these two hulls give you two options. Hull B has 5.5km hydro and 5.8 km concealment, and other hull gives 6km hydro but 6.3 km detection) 

Tier 9 - Z-52 (3.5 second reload and HE dmg increase to 1700, with 8% fire chance) (two hulls unlock, usually when the B hull is unlocked, and these two hulls give you two options. Hull B has 5.5km hydro and 5.9 km concealment, and other hull gives 6km hydro but 6.1 km detection)

You can forget on these Hull A and Hull B with different values for hydro and concealment. WG is not doing that anymore. Also why just not buff current T9 and T10 with better reload or something else. Why would WG do all this instead? 

IMO, there is no need for German DDs, and generally there is little chance that WG would do this in near future. For them that would be a waste of time and resources because they are not gaining anything from it. They would need to create a new model which would basically everyone have from the start as this is just downtiering current line and replacing T10 with a new one. So ... not very likely to happen.

If they want, WG could just buff current DDs if they think that there is a need for it.

[THESO]
4,212 posts
9,991 battles
1 hour ago, totally_potato said:

So uh, what do you think of the new tier 10 DD concept I put out. I also changed the access setting, so u should be able to access it.

Its not about Historical Source.

Wargaming States that they made the Z52 based on the 1942(c) Design.

You can Read it in the WG Wiki.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Z-52

Z-52 — German Tier X destroyer.

One of the last German destroyers (Zerstörer 1942C) to be laid down before the end of World War II. She had dimensions that were considered to be quite significant for a ship of her type. Owing to dual-purpose artillery and up-to-date automatic AA mounts, this ship boasted very powerful AA defenses.

Dont Forget. Wargaming does not Forcibly make these Ships completely Historical.

So it might be that they basicly used a 1942 Design as Base and then simply Added some of the Improvements which were Planned for the 1944 Variant.

That might be the Reason why the Z52 ingame is using the Turret Setup of the 1944 Design.

Since Z52-56 were indeed Planned to be 1944 Designs.

Maybe its also an Wiki Error. In that case it might be worth telling one of the Guys responsible for WoWs Wiki to Check on it and maybe Correct it.

I actually need to Correct myself on something else tough.

The one with 4x2 Guns is the 1945 not the 1944.

https://www.german-navy.de/kriegsmarine/ships/destroyer/zerstorer1945/index.html

Yes. That Design your Showing is basicly a 1945 Destroyer.

But your Design would be Ridiculously Overpowered.

23k Base HP thats more than Z52 and Z52 already has good Base HP.

And its not really bigger than the Z52

4x2 Guns with 4s Reload would mean this DD would have a Higher AP DPM than a Harugumo lol.

Despite this Insane Gun Performance. You want slightly better Torps than the Z52

In Addition you want the DD to be Faster as well and have Better AA than Z52 xD

All that. And you still want the Hydro on it too xD

Oh and Better Smoke as well because why not ^^

Basicly the only 2 Drawbacks would be a 0.2km worse Concealment. And a slightly worse Turntime.

Yeah. Sorry. But dont get me Wrong here.

This DD would basicly be right away one of the Strongest Cap Brawlers in the Game right away. While at the same time being a DD Capable of Gunboating in Open Water. Or Spamming BBs from Smoke.

It would also be a Decent Torpedo DD to Boot because why the hell not xD

Players
1,119 posts
25 minutes ago, fumtu said:

T-22 a DD hunter? 

Why do you think that current progression of German DDs or Frach BBs in not smooth?

You can forget on these Hull A and Hull B with different values for hydro and concealment. WG is not doing that anymore. Also why just not buff current T9 and T10 with better reload or something else. Why would WG do all this instead? 

IMO, there is no need for German DDs, and generally there is little chance that WG would do this in near future. For them that would be a waste of time and resources because they are not gaining anything from it. They would need to create a new model which would basically everyone have from the start as this is just downtiering current line and replacing T10 with a new one. So ... not very likely to happen.

If they want, WG could just buff current DDs if they think that there is a need for it.

I literally said its an fun idea. I also said that ik they won't do it, i just brought out an idea of mine. Jeez. Read the full post before replying.  ;)

Players
1,119 posts
9 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

One of the last German destroyers (Zerstörer 1942C) to be laid down before the end of World War II. She had dimensions that were considered to be quite significant for a ship of her type. Owing to dual-purpose artillery and up-to-date automatic AA mounts, this ship boasted very powerful AA defenses.

Dont Forget. Wargaming does not Forcibly make these Ships completely Historical.

So it might be that they basicly used a 1942 Design as Base and then simply Added some of the Improvements which were Planned for the 1944 Variant.

That might be the Reason why the Z52 ingame is using the Turret Setup of the 1944 Design.

Maybe its also an Wiki Error. In that case it might be worth telling one of the Guys responsible for WoWs Wiki to Check on it and maybe Correct it.

I actually need to Correct myself on something else tough.

The one with 4x2 Guns is the 1945 not the 1944.

https://www.german-navy.de/kriegsmarine/ships/destroyer/zerstorer1945/index.html

Yes. That Design your Showing is basicly a 1945 Destroyer.

But your Design would be Ridiculously Overpowered.

23k Base HP thats more than Z52 and Z52 already has good Base HP.

And its not really bigger than the Z52

4x2 Guns with 4s Reload would mean this DD would have a Higher AP DPM than a Harugumo lol.

Despite this Insane Gun Performance. You want slightly better Torps than the Z52

In Addition you want the DD to be Faster as well and have Better AA than Z52 xD

All that. And you still want the Hydro on it too xD

Oh and Better Smoke as well because why not ^^

Basicly the only 2 Drawbacks would be a 0.2km worse Concealment. And a slightly worse Turntime.

Yeah. Sorry. But dont get me Wrong here.

This DD would basicly be right away one of the Strongest Cap Brawlers in the Game right away. While at the same time being a DD Capable of Gunboating in Open Water. Or Spamming BBs from Smoke.

It would also be a Decent Torpedo DD to Boot because why the hell not xD

the whole point of German DDs is to win fights for caps and ambush DDs with hydro. The HE dpm is not that good, and that torps aren't that great in the Z-52 coz low reload and range isn't that great when things like Halland, Shima, etc exist. Even Kleber has better torps coz their speed and dmg is so damn high. Maybe a slight nerf to reload would do, like 4 to 4.5. And high AP dpm and dmg is working against broadsides. Other situations HE is required, which has low dpm. And i made most things better than Z-52, hence i put Z-52 at tier 9. And how does Z-52 have good HP?? Its 1k hp more than Halland which is a torp boat. 23K with SE is low for a gun boat. And you lose it fast coz for some reason AP arms on it, even tho i don't think its that thicc. Also like the one of the features of the line was the beefy health. All ships upto Z-46 retain that. And suddenly the tier ten German has less HP than other nations DDs at tier ten while just a tier below the German DD HP is actually beefy enough. Doesn't make sense. Maybe reduce the HP to 22.5K or something, but not lower. And the speed for the DD is what the ship would have had at irl at full load, if it was built (according to the design), and with speed boost its getting 42.6, which is close to what it would have in standard load. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_1945_destroyer. Check here if you don't believe me. 

The AA guns that the type 1945 DD had were very hard to find on other ships so I took the values of other German AA guns of the same tier or slightly lower and put it in their coz the Gun doesn't exist in WoWs or I can't find it. Hydro is one of the selling features of the German branch so ofc its in. Did i forget to mention that if I reworked the line, i would buff the smokes of the existing German DDs? No? My bad. But well my point is I intend the Z-46, Z-52, and Z-60 to have the same smoke that I mentioned. So pros are:-

1. 6km Hydro

2. Very good guns (high pin low dmg HE, almost god tier AP beaten by Kleber, Grozovoi, Elbing, [maybe Daring coz of pin angles bt not in raw pin and alpha]) and decent torps

3. Beefy HP

4. Fairly good AA (not halland levels but good enough to overlap with other AA ships, and create a no fly zone)

5. Decent speed

Cons:-

1. Not very good smoke

2. Mediocre Manuverability

3. Above average detection

4. Tendency to lose engine more than other DDs

5. Size is pretty big, not as much as a DD leader like Kleber, but its slightly larger than Z-52 which isn't considered that small of a DD

6. HE dmg and dpm is on the lower end

[THESO]
4,212 posts
9,991 battles
24 minutes ago, totally_potato said:

the whole point of German DDs is to win fights for caps and ambush DDs with hydro. The HE dpm is not that good, and that torps aren't that great in the Z-52 coz low reload and range isn't that great when things like Halland, Shima, etc exist. Even Kleber has better torps coz their speed and dmg is so damn high. Maybe a slight nerf to reload would do, like 4 to 4.5. And high AP dpm and dmg is working against broadsides. Other situations HE is required, which has low dpm. And i made most things better than Z-52, hence i put Z-52 at tier 9. And how does Z-52 have good HP?? Its 1k hp more than Halland which is a torp boat. 23K with SE is low for a gun boat. And you lose it fast coz for some reason AP arms on it, even tho i don't think its that thicc. Also like the one of the features of the line was the beefy health. All ships upto Z-46 retain that. And suddenly the tier ten German has less HP than other nations DDs at tier ten while just a tier below the German DD HP is actually beefy enough. Doesn't make sense. Maybe reduce the HP to 22.5K or something, but not lower. And the speed for the DD is what the ship would have had at irl at full load, if it was built (according to the design), and with speed boost its getting 42.6, which is close to what it would have in standard load. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_1945_destroyer. Check here if you don't believe me. 

The AA guns that the type 1945 DD had were very hard to find on other ships so I took the values of other German AA guns of the same tier or slightly lower and put it in their coz the Gun doesn't exist in WoWs or I can't find it. Hydro is one of the selling features of the German branch so ofc its in. Did i forget to mention that if I reworked the line, i would buff the smokes of the existing German DDs? No? My bad. But well my point is I intend the Z-46, Z-52, and Z-60 to have the same smoke that I mentioned. So pros are:-

1. 6km Hydro

2. Very good guns (high pin low dmg HE, almost god tier AP beaten by Kleber, Grozovoi, Elbing, [maybe Daring coz of pin angles bt not in raw pin and alpha]) and decent torps

3. Beefy HP

4. Fairly good AA (not halland levels but good enough to overlap with other AA ships, and create a no fly zone)

5. Decent speed

Cons:-

1. Not very good smoke

2. Mediocre Manuverability

3. Above average detection

4. Tendency to lose engine more than other DDs

5. Size is pretty big, not as much as a DD leader like Kleber, but its slightly larger than Z-52 which isn't considered that small of a DD

6. HE dmg and dpm is on the lower end

Mate.

Its a Arcadegame.

Not a Simulator.

Reality is Irrelevant to this.

As for the Ship.

Thing is Mate.

Your HE DPM is not that bad either.

And you got 32mm pen HE

But more Importand is that your basicly a Top Candidate for any Role except Torpboat which however it still can do decently.

Thats just not happening Mate.

Reload nerfed to 5s

Only gets German Smoke

Torps get 9km Range.

Then we are Talking.

Because then you got a Decent Gun DD which is fairly Strong in a Brawl and has the Gimmivk of Hydro.

But isnt OP in a Brawl and has litte value as a Torpboat.

• Cool 1

Players
1,119 posts
On 3/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, Sunleader said:

Mate.

Its a Arcadegame.

Not a Simulator.

As for the Ship.

Thing is Mate.

And you got 32mm pen HE

But more Importand is that your basicly a Top Candidate for any Role except Torpboat which however it still can do decently.

Reload nerfed to 5s

Only gets German Smoke

Torps get 9km Range.

Then we are Talking.

Because then you got a Decent Gun DD which is fairly Strong in a Brawl and has the Gimmivk of Hydro.

Alright. Not bad. Except I am keeping it at 10.5 as this is a quote on quote hybrid line so torps have to be decent. But yeah, maybe keeping the German smoke is a good idea, but I will reduce the cooldown for all German DDs coz its too high for the current meta. And 5 seconds is noice, as you will have three playstyles then, a medium range torp boat with decent guns, a gun boat with decent torps, and a Balanced build which buffs both armarments. Also when the German DDs where introduced weren't they supposed to be the top candidate to fill the role as they could do both roles of gunboat and torpboat decently?? Just asking. 

You didn't say anything on the new line. Ik WG isn't doing this, its just my idea. What do you think of it?

Players
1,119 posts
On 3/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, Sunleader said:

Mate.

Its a Arcadegame.

Not a Simulator.

As for the Ship.

Thing is Mate.

And you got 32mm pen HE

Reload nerfed to 5s

Only gets German Smoke

Torps get 9km Range.

Then we are Talking.

Also can you tell me why the hell are the good torp skills on cruisers when they are needed on DDs

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles
On 3/19/2021 at 10:13 AM, Sunleader said:

From Russian wows wiki (translated via Google Translate)

After the approval of the experimental destroyer Z-51 of project 1942 , the design bureau of the Kriegsmarine naval department was working on serial destroyers developed on its basis.

In September 1943, variant A of project 1942 was presented , which was heavily criticized, as it had only 4 single-gun turrets and mediocre speed.

In December 1943, Project B was presented , which was also criticized due to an unsuccessful set of weapons and an insufficient maximum speed of the ship.

In January 1944, a new discussion of the project was held, where the issue of the placement of gun turrets and a set of anti-aircraft weapons was resolved .

The Shipbuilding Directorate proposed the following set of weapons:

127 mm main guns in 3 twin turrets;

30-mm and 55-mm air defense guns in twin and single mountings.

On February 9, 1944, issues of bow and trim overload and placement of torpedo armament were discussed .

On February 14, 1944, option B underwent additional consideration, and as a result, the commission returned to the previously proposed set of weapons.

The final version was named C , and after March 1944 it was renamed Type 1944.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/ru/Navy:Эскадренные_миноносцы_типа_1944

[THESO]
4,212 posts
9,991 battles
3 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Alright. Not bad. Except I am keeping it at 10.5 as this is a quote on quote hybrid line so torps have to be decent. But yeah, maybe keeping the German smoke is a good idea, but I will reduce the cooldown for all German DDs coz its too high for the current meta. And 5 seconds is noice, as you will have three playstyles then, a medium range torp boat with decent guns, a gun boat with decent torps, and a Balanced build which buffs both armarments. Also when the German DDs where introduced weren't they supposed to be the top candidate to fill the role as they could do both roles of gunboat and torpboat decently?? Just asking. 

You didn't say anything on the new line. Ik WG isn't doing this, its just my idea. What do you think of it?

Same as with the remaining stuff. You dont seem to be Applying any real Nerfs to them to Justify putting them down a Tier.

Meaning all of them would be rather Overpowered to be Honest.

3 hours ago, totally_potato said:

Also can you tell me why the hell are the good torp skills on cruisers when they are needed on DDs

Hmm ?

Not sure what you mean.

DDs got all the Torpedo Skills.

What Cruiser Skill do you want from Cruisers ??

13 minutes ago, fumtu said:

From Russian wows wiki (translated via Google Translate)

https://wiki.wargaming.net/ru/Navy:Эскадренные_миноносцы_типа_1944

So its an Error in the English Wiki ^^

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles
24 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

So its an Error in the English Wiki ^^

Well, according to the article Zerstörer 1942C and Zerstörer 1944 are the same ship so it is just difference in the naming convention. Technically they are not wrong but it would probably be better if they used Zerstörer 1944 as project origin instead as, at the bottom of the page, there is even a link for Wikipedia article about Zerstörer 1944.

Players
1,119 posts
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

Hmm ?

Not sure what you mean.

DDs got all the Torpedo Skills.

What Cruiser Skill do you want from Cruisers ??

Like check the torp skills in wows fitting tool, you will see what I mean

Sign in to follow this