Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Ranked question

5 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,937 posts
20,778 battles

I trying to find the information on the official portal, yet the articles i found don't seem to mention it (or i'm simply not seeing it...).

The current season of ranked is ~2 month (+) long, and every two weeks the sprints reset.

Now, i wonder, how often you can repeat a sprint in a given league, i.e. Silver?

I made the mistake on one of my alt accounts, to get to Gold as fast as possible, which in turn means, i shafted myself for a good portion of steel i could have obtained by repeating Bronze for instance and Silver as well twice before qualifying for Gold.

On the other alt-account, i played - due to lack of higher tier ships (IX and X) - Bronze all the way to rank 1, three times before i managed to get a TIX and qualify for Silver.

Now, the reason for me to play the NESS is steel, so how often can i repeat a league sprint?

Asking because i want to maximise the steel gain as much as possible.

Plus, i would be able to make a rough plan for the next season, as in how long i'm gonna stay in which league, repeat it and when to move on to the next.

Ideally, i'd play Bronze and Silver once, and then repeat Gold as often as possible, assuming, that there is no limit how often you can get the rewards for each sprint.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,274 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Jethro_Grey sagte:

Now, i wonder, how often you can repeat a sprint in a given league, i.e. Silver?

as long as you want, simply ignore the qualification after reaching rank 1 of your current league

Vor 5 Minuten, Jethro_Grey sagte:

I made the mistake on one of my alt accounts, to get to Gold as fast as possible, which in turn means, i shafted myself for a good portion of steel i could have obtained by repeating Bronze for instance and Silver as well twice before qualifying for Gold.

but you can earn more steel in gold (1200) than in silver (1000) than in bronze (800)?

Players
7,308 posts
11,668 battles
22 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but you can earn more steel in gold (1200) than in silver (1000) than in bronze (800)?

You need to play a lot more tho aswell.

Ill add another question tho: Ive heard from one guy today, that he got the rewards for bronze, since he qualified for silver. Is this true? This way, it might actually make sense to advance? Confirmation? Last ranked, the test season, it wasnt this way.

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,623 posts
9,647 battles
4 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Ill add another question tho: Ive heard from one guy today, that he got the rewards for bronze, since he qualified for silver. Is this true? This way, it might actually make sense to advance? Confirmation? Last ranked, the test season, it wasnt this way.

Nope. Only if he was in bronze when silver league started then he started to pick up bronze rewards and continued to silver. If that is possible. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,167 posts
5,793 battles

Im uncertain about the rewards and don't think they are awarded, but I really have to say that ranked so far has been mostly enjoyable. I've hadone great success and think the format is the way to go going forward. Currently in silver and don't know where I might end up due to time constraints, but I feel the system is much less prohibitive than the old system was. 

Would be nice to still get the rewards for the smaller league though as qualification also represents a certain investment of effort. 

Sign in to follow this