Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ForlornSailor

Thank you WG for creating a mission like that

14 comments in this topic

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles

At WG HQ:

HEY WE HAVE TOO MANY BBs IN RANKED ! AND THUS NOBODY PLAYS CRUISERS ! I KNOW! LETS MAKE THIS:

image.thumb.png.71dc80265d84043f8c234ce2a21ffa81.png

Great! Thank you! now I have people like this in Ranked:

Autopilot in the next island - REEE NEXT SHIP! Whats you goal WG? totally destory this game? He stood there all game with the engine pushing into the island. But hey, he got 126 base XP! Only 40 games and HE GETS THE CONTAINER!!!

shot-21_03.18_12_27.15-0243.thumb.jpg.a722167f1e092d1c2e30c374d60721e5.jpg

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

Players
6,636 posts

Gee... 5k Base XP in a cruiser... I don't know, I just don't know... :Smile_unsure:

But you're right about there being too many BB's about, not just in ranked, randoms too are regular BB parties... :Smile_hiding:

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
2 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Gee... 5k Base XP in a cruiser... I don't know, I just don't know... :Smile_unsure:

Its like

"play 5 games properly"

or

"go 40 times AFK"

And wows playerbase be like

2nd one ofc :cap_book:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
6,636 posts
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Its like

"play 5 games properly"

or

"go 40 times AFK"

And wows playerbase be like

2nd one ofc :cap_book:

I know longer play ranked (since WG ruined it, hey, thanks BTW for ruining the ranked too!), but I'd imagine I'd have to do 40 games of best possible effort (as in playing like my pants were on fire) ... I might actually score more points being AFK... :cap_yes:

[MBHH]
Players
793 posts

Well, actually you posted the nick of the player. Hence by looking at his stats, it would have taken you 1min to find out that he is a seriously player in this game mode. (he makes damage). So ist es very likely that he had connection problems.

But instead, you start this crude thread.

• Boring 1

Players
7,309 posts
11,668 battles
1 minute ago, Trench4nt said:

Well, actually you posted the nick of the player. Hence by looking at his stats, it would have taken you 1min to find out that he is a seriously player in this game mode. (he makes damage). So ist es very likely that he had connection problems.

But instead, you start this crude thread.

No, thats exactly the reason why he is afk. And you think he is the only one ive seen? You think, id start a topic for ONE afk guy? Dude, are you new to ranked? thats nothing special. But special is, that half of the cruiser population is no-camo-afk now. Next right now. took the name of so you dont get the idea to name&shame again.

image.png.8561a8abda6a65ce0946908360578fb5.png

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
20 minutes ago, Trench4nt said:

If you are afk, you cannot have damage stats.

THere was also no reason to be AFK prior to today, because there was no stupid mission giving you free stuff for AFKing (ok well, thats obviously wrong, because you could AFK your way to steel and doubloons by getting carried - but that didnt require you to play Cruisers)

Also if he had connection problems, he wouldnt keep steaming into the island. If you leave the battle, ship stops.

Players
2,244 posts
9,132 battles

I’m grinding my T9 cruisers in ranked, so I welcome the mission.

[MBHH]
Players
793 posts
Vor 49 Minuten, DFens_666 sagte:

THere was also no reason to be AFK prior to today, because there was no stupid mission giving you free stuff for AFKing (ok well, thats obviously wrong, because you could AFK your way to steel and doubloons by getting carried - but that didnt require you to play Cruisers)

Also if he had connection problems, he wouldnt keep steaming into the island. If you leave the battle, ship stops.

So, you spent 40 games AFK, i.e. if you are lucky, six games an our, seven ours a day, to receive a standard container that you can also get but just achieving 2000XP?

Guys, just use your mind before posting and do not blame players without evidence.

• Bad 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
19 minutes ago, Trench4nt said:

So, you spent 40 games AFK, i.e. if you are lucky, six games an our, seven ours a day, to receive a standard container that you can also get but just achieving 2000XP?

Guys, just use your mind before posting and do not blame players without evidence.

Are you a new player? Have you met this playerbase?

There is nothing they wouldnt do to get some shitty rewards really... People throw away won games to get whatever mission requirement they need, like get a fire with your puny DD guns. What? BB cant spot me and we will win *hold my beer*.

The simple fact is, that the Buffalo was not crashed, because his engines where still running. So game was running, and he wasnt in it, for whatever reason. Also what we have seen over the years is, when WG makes stupid missions, people play dumb. Everytime there is a stupid mission, you will see threads popping up about people, who do nothing but farm that mission. Kill missions are extremely bad, because there are people who will not shoot unless the target is weak and they can get a kill.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I never remember how to tell if someone is AFK or D/C... IIRC it had to do with the guns.

Yes, guns go into neutral position, something you cant achieve if you are in the game. As you can see on the Buffalo in the first screen, his guns are turned and his engine is running. If you crash, the ship also stops moving. However, if you leave the game, you also get no star, so people ofc learned that :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this