captainsyed2099

Marco Polo worth the coal and does it bring more credits?

10 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
4,063 battles

Hi i have been waiting to get my hands on a t9 money maker and was curious whether the macro polo would fit that description

what do you all think?

[ARVI]
Players
1 post
3,640 battles

Hi there..

I do not need at T9 moneymaker (got Jean Bart B and Georgia)

My experience is that you should consider it very carefully, if you want a ship from a nation, where you don't have any ships. That was the case for both Georgia and JB. I have now started my french CA line and are thinking about starting a US line- in the future.

About Marco Polo. dont have it and will not get it in the near future- Pommern will be my selected ship, BC i got  BB, CA and DD line from KM.

The youtubers are devided on the ship. Flamu and Trendless absolute HATE it. Potato quality, Sealord Mountbatten likes it  and Flambass and irish guy with the calm voice seems fine with it.

Common for all vids with it have been no super matches with 160k++ damage 

I leave a link to see how the ship are doing:  https://wows-numbers.com/ship/3761190640,Marco-Polo/?order=max_damage_dealt__desc#leaderboard 

There are an beware on the stats. They are based on few battles and as a new premium it's only players with a lot of coal laying around, CCs and super whales that got the ship by now.

The ship is in my eyes a ship with a role and can do fine, but i would wait or choose an other ship as credit printer.. I just cannot point at an alternative to choose right now. 

• Cool 2

[BASIC]
Players
805 posts
21,872 battles

How I can see sigma value for main guns of this ship? It was advertised before release it's 1.8. Someone on NA said it's 1.5 now. What's the actual value?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,882 posts
6,468 battles
1 hour ago, koliber_1984 said:

How I can see sigma value for main guns of this ship? It was advertised before release it's 1.8. Someone on NA said it's 1.5 now. What's the actual value?

Pretty sure it is 1,8 actually. Problem is, ships.gg is out of date and I don't know where else to find it..

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,157 posts
22,986 battles
8 hours ago, lafeel said:

Pretty sure it is 1,8 actually. Problem is, ships.gg is out of date and I don't know where else to find it..

WoWS Fitting Tool has the current client values.

The Sigma on MP is 1.8.

Players
5 posts
4,063 battles
Just now, captainsyed2099 said:

Feels like 1.5 to me after 2 days I kinda feel wg decides to change values behind our backs 

26 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

WoWS Fitting Tool has the current client values.

The Sigma on MP is 1.8.

[TOHOU]
Players
312 posts
4,560 battles

wait til deadeye gets removed then sigmagets down to 1.2 xD, you should probably get something else for coal or save ressources when something good comes into coal shop

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,882 posts
6,468 battles
2 hours ago, Cirno9999 said:

wait til deadeye gets removed then sigmagets down to 1.2 xD, you should probably get something else for coal or save ressources when something good comes into coal shop

Deadeye doesn't actually affect sigma, which, btw, is 1,8, not 1,2, didn't your mother ever tell you to not tell porky pies?