Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

question about the italian containers!

11 comments in this topic

[SVX]
Players
1,387 posts
16,420 battles

if i buy marco for coal, 

does that iliminate that chance to get here in a container or do i get the dubloon compensation for duplicate ? 

im asking beacuse if that is not the case its quite stupid to buy it now cause there is a a chance (yes a tiny chance) that you could get it in the free containers?

@MrConway @YabbaCoe

[WG]
WG Staff
6,820 posts
4,526 battles
Před 36 minutami albin322 řekl/a:

if i buy marco for coal, 

does that iliminate that chance to get here in a container or do i get the dubloon compensation for duplicate ? 

im asking beacuse if that is not the case its quite stupid to buy it now cause there is a a chance (yes a tiny chance) that you could get it in the free containers?

@MrConway @YabbaCoe

Hello.

I will investigate on that, what are the compensation rules for that.

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,387 posts
16,420 battles
7 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Hello.

I will investigate on that, what are the compensation rules for that.

pls dp!

i would also know if i buy the ship will the chance to get it in the containers be removed ? 

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,136 battles
10 minutes ago, albin322 said:

i would also know if i buy the ship will the chance to get it in the containers be removed ? 

I don't think that buying the ship removes the chance of it appearing in the crates - what usually happens is you get compensated (either dubloons or credits) when the ship drops for you.

I'd expect credits with the way WG works now-a-days.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,290 posts
Vor 1 Minute, BrusilovX sagte:

I don't think that buying the ship removes the chance of it appearing in the crates -

but afaik this was the case during previous container batches...

[SVX]
Players
1,387 posts
16,420 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but afaik this was the case during previous container batches...

thats why im asking cause then i might just wait until i have goten the containers. not that the chance to get it is very high but  it might drop and that is still 228k coal....

Players
253 posts
2,909 battles

I'm sure its better to wait a month and open all possible Italian containers (around 20) and only then buy Marco Polo

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,820 posts
4,526 battles
Před 9 minutami albin322 řekl/a:

so if i buy it i still can have it droped in the containers ? 

sorry if im being a hazzle just wana make sure :P 

from the link I provided, please read first two questions:

What if I already own a ship that I get from a container?

You'll receive another item that will be randomly selected from the list of possible items the container can drop. On certain occasions, for example—when you open a Santa's Big Gift and get a ship that you already own—you'll receive a supercontainer in which you'll find another ship from the list.

What if I already own all ships from the list?

In such cases, you might get other valuable items from the container, such as doubloons, Coal, rare camouflages, or special signals.

and special occasion:

What happens if I decide to open the container later and get the ship it would drop before I open it?

In this case, you'll receive compensation in the form of an amount of doubloons (or credits) that corresponds to the cost of the ship, as well as a Commander with 10 skill points and a Port slot, unless otherwise specified. If there are no vacant places in the Reserve for the Commander, one will be added free of charge.

[SVX]
Players
1,387 posts
16,420 battles
Just now, YabbaCoe said:

from the link I provided, please read first two questions:

What if I already own a ship that I get from a container?

You'll receive another item that will be randomly selected from the list of possible items the container can drop. On certain occasions, for example—when you open a Santa's Big Gift and get a ship that you already own—you'll receive a supercontainer in which you'll find another ship from the list.

What if I already own all ships from the list?

In such cases, you might get other valuable items from the container, such as doubloons, Coal, rare camouflages, or special signals.

and special occasion:

What happens if I decide to open the container later and get the ship it would drop before I open it?

In this case, you'll receive compensation in the form of an amount of doubloons (or credits) that corresponds to the cost of the ship, as well as a Commander with 10 skill points and a Port slot, unless otherwise specified. If there are no vacant places in the Reserve for the Commander, one will be added free of charge.

alright thank you have nice day ! 

Sign in to follow this