TheWarJaC

Update 0.10.2 - Italian Battleships: Part 2

57 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles

ITALIAN BATTLESHIPS: PART 2

499dbccc-823e-11eb-ab6f-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

With Update 0.10.2, Italian battleships continue to shine bright in the dedicated event that takes center stage!

Features of the Ship Branch

• Semi-armor-piercing shells instead of HE shells. These shells can deal significant damage to weakly and moderately protected targets and vulnerable ship parts, but do not cause fires.
  • A large number of guns with relatively short firing ranges and not the greatest accuracy.
  • Decent maneuverability and armor protection.
  • Tier VIII–X ships have access to the Exhaust Smoke Generator consumable, which allows them to sneak away from enemies without having to reduce speed. However, shooting from within a smoke screen while retreating isn't recommended—battleships have high detectability when firing their main battery guns from within smoke.

Early Access

Italian battleships of Tiers IV–VI, as well as the Tier VIII and IX Italian battleships that hit the seas in Early Access with the release of Update 0.10.1, continue to be available in sequential and random bundles in the Armory.

In Update 0.10.2, Italian Tokens will only be obtainable from random bundles available for Doubloons in the Armory. Players can spend Italian Tokens until the end of Update 0.10.2. After Update 0.10.3 goes live, all Italian Tokens will be converted into Credits at the rate of 1:2,250.

When Update 0.10.3 goes live, Italian Tier IV–X battleships will be available for all players to research.

Combat Mission Group Rewards

Italian Battleships containers, signals, Credits, and the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo.

0aa8ec46-830e-11eb-8e36-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

If you already own the Legion permanent camouflage for IX Marco Polo, you will receive compensation in the form of 6,000 Doubloons.

An Italian Battleships container may drop one of the following Premium ships: VI Leone, VII Duca degli Abruzzi, VIII Roma, or IX Marco Polo, as well as special signals, Free XP, Regia Marina expendable camouflages, days of Warships Premium Account, and Doubloons.

f904835a-862e-11eb-919f-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Free Bundles

The Armory is offering free random bundles. Inside, you can find Italian Battleships containers, 1 day of Premium Account, Doubloons, and other rewards.

The bundles are available until: Mon. 05 Apr. 07:00 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Mon. 05 Apr. 08:00

ed999806-8314-11eb-a69b-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

The bundles will be available for 18 days. You can obtain only one bundle per day. A total of 12 bundles will be available, so you can skip 6 days and still be able to collect all the rewards.

Players
10 posts
3,865 battles

Just one flag per crate REALLY WARGAMING... one flag per crate.... 

Really??? One flag, just the one flag, nothing else, nada, zero, not even something in the back crevice.  

So much for the grand unveiling of the Italian BB line.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles

Just a remark: You have introduced Free XP bundles into the Armory but there's no display of that resource in the Armory.

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
136 posts
13,032 battles
19 hours ago, The_fighting_Temeraire said:

Just one flag per crate REALLY WARGAMING... one flag per crate.... 

Really??? One flag, just the one flag, nothing else, nada, zero, not even something in the back crevice. 

I was genuinely shocked when I opened my crate and a single pennant dropped. I found it demotivating.

CVs, power creep, Commander skills rework and feeble 'specials' have killed this game for my Clan. Just as they dumped WoT three years ago, now they are all abandoning this game. Shame - it used to be fun.

I know it's a company and they need to make money but how dumb are the customers that they keep paying? Surely people will stop paying for this abuse sooner or later?

A single flag as a reward from a crate after a mission?!?!?!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
2 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Just a remark: You have introduced Free XP bundles into the Armory but there's no display of that resource in the Armory.

Hi Hugh_Ruka, 

If you meant these bundles:

Screenshot 2021-03-19 121450.png

You can find them here (already claimed mine 😊 ).

bundles .png

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,267 posts
Vor 43 Minuten, TheWarJaC sagte:

If you meant these bundles:

I had guessed he refered to these two bundles you can buy paying with Free XP, but on the other hand the available Free XP is shown there in the armory...

shot-21_03.19_12_56.36-0942.thumb.jpg.6a0a60926fafce6be358be815edbb9ca.jpg

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,568 posts
4,334 battles
59 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

I had guessed he refered to these two bundles you can buy paying with Free XP, but on the other hand the available Free XP is shown there in the armory...

shot-21_03.19_12_56.36-0942.thumb.jpg.6a0a60926fafce6be358be815edbb9ca.jpg

Ingame ? Ok, but not via https://armory.worldofwarships.eu/en/

I thought those are the SAME .... apparently game client is different ... my bad ...

EDIT: A-HA !!! I learned something new. The resources for some reason are bound to a specific tab and only the current event tokens are global ... that's .... confusing ....

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
57 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:
46 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

EDIT: A-HA !!! I learned something new. The resources for some reason are bound to a specific tab and only the current event tokens are global ... that's .... confusing ....

Yes, the resources-tab on top changes while navigating the various Armory sections. 😊 ----------> Screenshot 2021-03-19 145434.png

It adjusts itself based on which resources are relevant to the section selected. I don't find it confusing, though. How would you change it? By always showing all the resources at the same time? 

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles

how high is the likely hood of getting a Marco Polo from the italien container?

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,862 posts
6,468 battles
1 minute ago, Oceanship35 said:

Essentially nil would be my guess.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,647 posts
12,974 battles
1 minute ago, Oceanship35 said:

depends how they build they rng boxes

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Essentially nil would be my guess.

i am not exactly pleased about it because you get a camouflage for what, nothing!

i mean like seriously give me the littorio or smth but not a camo for a ship i probably wont get.

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
376 posts
22,149 battles

WG creative staff meeting:

- How can we upset players even more than we already have?
- hold on, I had an idea:

image.png.9f1fcab3e68c2fa80efc4c54ec419809.png

- Everyone will hate the feeling of opening a crate and get one signal flag, and that's the perfect way to have angry players who wont spend a dime on our game, which is what we want, right?

• Cool 3

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
1 hour ago, Oceanship35 said:

Hi Oceanship35,

As you might know,  we don't share containers' dropping chances.

• Bad 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,862 posts
6,468 battles
1 hour ago, Oceanship35 said:

i am not exactly pleased about it because you get a camouflage for what, nothing!

i mean like seriously give me the littorio or smth but not a camo for a ship i probably wont get.

Free stuff is free stuff dude. Don't complain just because you didn't get the free stuff you wanted unless you want to sound ungrateful..

[LSCA]
Players
1,647 posts
12,974 battles
18 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Free stuff is free stuff dude. Don't complain just because you didn't get the free stuff you wanted unless you want to sound ungrateful..

but thing is they are not free, you need play hard for get them

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
39 minutes ago, powerverde said:

WG creative staff meeting:

- How can we upset players even more than we already have?
- hold on, I had an idea:

image.png.9f1fcab3e68c2fa80efc4c54ec419809.png

- Everyone will hate the feeling of opening a crate and get one signal flag, and that's the perfect way to have angry players who wont spend a dime on our game, which is what we want, right?

that is really bad

• Cool 1

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
20 minutes ago, lafeel said:

i have to play a lot and concidering the best tier ive got is tier7 so ye not really free for me

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
24 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Oceanship35,

As you might know,  we don't share containers' dropping chances.

Aww man, i could have Calculated how many times or how many containers it would probably take for me to finally get the Marco polo which i have to grind ages for. Nothing bad just stating the facts

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,862 posts
6,468 battles
10 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

but thing is they are not free, you need play hard for get them

Hard? Really? I got the first set with EASE last night in 12 games..

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
4 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Hard? Really? I got the first set with EASE last night in 12 games..

sry im not got t10 ive only got t7, i would have t8 but dont use them concidering i have made considerable losses like negative credits and so on. also get less credits than DMG.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,862 posts
6,468 battles
4 minutes ago, Oceanship35 said:

sry im not got t10 ive only got t7, i would have t8 but dont use them concidering i have made considerable losses like negative credits and so on. also get less credits than DMG.

Okay, count the tier 10's on this list, here's the ships I played last night, in the same order as I played them in.

Le Fantasque, Kiev, Maas, Mahan, Lightning, Minsk, Amagi, Mogami, Monarch, Albemarle, Marco Polo and Amalfi.

[15000]
Players
45 posts
2,446 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Okay, count the tier 10's on this list, here's the ships I played last night, in the same order as I played them in.

Le Fantasque, Kiev, Maas, Mahan, Lightning, Minsk, Amagi, Mogami, Monarch, Albemarle, Marco Polo and Amalfi.

ok maybe not oh ye soo looking at it it may be that well ye umm i play coop

(edit) wait what youve already got marco polo