Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Herbstnebel1975

World of Tank déjà vu in World of Warships Random battles

18 comments in this topic

Players
130 posts
7,394 battles

Since the beginning of this week it seems that the tier IX batlles outcome are very familiar to World of Tanks in general.  It is common known that wot is crap these days and it's uninstalled from my pc since last year, but where I was afraid for is that wows would become like wot.

I don't have a problem by have several defeats, but this week i had several battle results ending up like 12-1 or 3-12. No challenge at all, being cannonfodder or to win against a edited*

Seriously WG, if you are going the same way as wot there is still some space in my garbage trunk next to wot and Warthunder is already installed since this week....and I like it .

edit: watch the language please. 

2. Screenshot removed due to name and shame

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 1

Players
829 posts
8,035 battles

1. Please don't use "edited*" that way, though I understand what you mean.

2. You're a lucky person. Stomps habe been the norm for me for months now.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
3,681 posts
18,027 battles

I will refer you to the official MM discussion topic. That is where this topic belongs.

Players
262 posts
4,872 battles

Nah WoWs can't be like WoT
Only in WoT can you have a team where half the players do 0 damage

:cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

[OHRIP]
Players
1,196 posts
9,899 battles
15 hours ago, Herbstnebel1975 said:

Since the beginning of this week it seems that the tier IX batlles outcome are very familiar to World of Tanks in general.  It is common known that wot is crap these days and it's uninstalled from my pc since last year, but where I was afraid for is that wows would become like wot.

I don't have a problem by have several defeats, but this week i had several battle results ending up like 12-1 or 3-12. No challenge at all, being cannonfodder or to win against a edited*

Seriously WG, if you are going the same way as wot there is still some space in my garbage trunk next to wot and Warthunder is already installed since this week....and I like it .

edit: watch the language please. 

2. Screenshot removed due to name and shame

It's true, WG will do nothing about it. I think we had many threads like these in the past few weeks, more customer feedback for them to ignore.

• Cool 3

Players
6,645 posts

**** happens. I've seen these regularly, and the funny thing it still happens even if you got people on your team that appear to do well in ranked games. No idea why, perhaps they let their pets play randoms or something... :cat_bubble:

[SLAPP]
Players
1,518 posts
9,528 battles
42 minutes ago, Dampfboot said:

It's true, WG will do nothing about it. I think we had many threads like these in the past few weeks, more customer feedback for them to ignore.

and what can WG do about it ? ppl  just suiciding in and giving up when the enemy team kills their first ship.

This is not an MM issue or a balance issue This is a playerbase issue. 

[SIEGE]
Players
84 posts
8,596 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

...you are still a barely average player who has to stat pad by playing low tier and is whining about others...

Your most played ships are 5's and 7's.

Pot meet kettle.

:fish_palm:

• Funny 2

[LUZ1]
Players
1,401 posts
14,515 battles
12 minutes ago, lameoll said:

and what can WG do about it ? ppl  just suiciding in and giving up when the enemy team kills their first ship.

For years WG has made poor decisions which have created a gaming environment which results in this :fish_palm:

• Cool 4

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,139 posts
22,935 battles
2 hours ago, RegularLogic said:

Never knew that those are low tiers. You learn something new every day, especially from people who don't appear to be playing the game anymore.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
6,645 posts
1 minute ago, Aragathor said:

Never knew that those are low tiers. You learn something new every day, especially from people who don't appear to be playing the game anymore.

Legacy players? :Smile_hiding:

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,139 posts
22,935 battles
5 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Legacy players? :Smile_hiding:

If that's his legacy then he might have not bothered. Standing up in defense of a bad player who blames others and uses slurs.

And to do all of this he decided to "call out" the fact that my most played ships are at T7 and T5. At least I can't blame myself for playing them badly or blaming others for it.:Smile_trollface:

PS: Yes, I know. I'm a seal clubber. Especially in my Atlanta. :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
111 posts
16 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

PS: Yes, I know. I'm a seal clubber. Especially in my Atlanta. :Smile_glasses:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a sealclubber - if bad players are bad because ''they play for fun'' - you can stomp new/bad players in randoms because you ''play for fun''

• Cool 2

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
2 hours ago, lameoll said:

This is a WG issue for allowing players with 250 games into T10 battles and not teaching them anything at all about the game. When you see a Yamato saling around being useless and you realise he only has 350 battles but already racked up 67 yamato battles, you know the game has gone to crap.

If you dont teach people ANTHING then you open the game up to steam for example, this is what happens. Just keep selling people high tier premiums and allow them to buy their way through the grind of silver ships, because they will surely make the game better....

• Cool 3

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 hour ago, JohnMac79 said:

This is a WG issue for allowing players with 250 games into T10 battles

As you say this I spawn in a game where my only DD is a benson with 200 games on his account, half of them in benson averaging 4900 damage, player rating of 25. Why wont people just progress through the tiers normally, its not rocket science, you play T4 until you are good at it, then you play T5 until you are good at it, rinse and repeat. How is this even fun for the person skipping straight to high tier, all you do is get slaughtered over and over again.

Id love a rule like you need 1K games to play T5, 2K games to play T6 etc

• Cool 3

Players
2,744 posts
15,272 battles
14 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Id love a rule like you need 1K games to play T5, 2K games to play T6 etc

Good idea, but...

I suppose they could make moonshine out of potatoes in WG headquarters but this?

No way.

image.png.cbbf645dc172529f446445cb3bdad0f7.png

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,133 posts
19,297 battles
Vor 9 Stunden, RegularLogic sagte:

So are mine. For a long time I found battles on those tiers more enjoyable than on high tiers.

So what's your point, sweetie?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,037 battles

It is not a good idea to open a topic to name and shame and insult other players in the game. 

Topic is locked! with a lot of posts removed in the process.. 

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1