Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Redthorne

Erich Loewenhardt dive bomber speed

6 comments in this topic

[EHPAD]
Players
14 posts
5,592 battles

Hi hi,

For the past month, after I respecced my captain to have both plane speed and bomber speed, my dive bombers could reach a top speed of 230kts.
But today I see that it went down to 211kts, without any change in my build.
I checked wowsft, input my build, it says 211kts. I check the wiki, no changes have been made on Erich Loewenhardt recently. Nothing in patch notes 0.10.2 either (even though it's not live yet).
I tried to find a replay to check if it really was 230kts, but sadly due to the 30 replays limit I do not have any. I have also tried to find videos from other players but none of them show a speed greater than 211kts.
I'm 1000% sure that they used to do 230kts as I've so many times compared them to MvR's bombers who also do 230kts, but now I'm questionning my own sanity as I lack evidence to confirm my memories.

Has anyone else experienced 230kts max speed on Erich Loewenhardt's dive bombers? Or have I been hallucinating really hard for the past month?

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
536 posts
6,955 battles
11 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I am just guessing, as I do not use CV and captain skills: 230 with active engine boost, 211 without?

156kts base, 196boost.

Pretty sure Löwenhardt Bombers never were 230kts, this was either pre commander rework with low HP planes and Adrenaline Rush + Improved Engines while boosting, or just straight up impossible. The 230kts mark is reserved for the Manfred and GZ with their TA-152 in the KM's arsenal. Even now with Improved Engines + Bomber Flight Control the JU-87 only hits 211kts.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,636 posts
16,605 battles
9 hours ago, Redthorne said:

Has anyone else experienced 230kts max speed on Erich Loewenhardt's dive bombers? Or have I been hallucinating really hard for the past month?

It never had such fast planes and for good reason, as it is a T6.

Here is an old review for you to see it yourself:

https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/final-review-german-tier-vi-premium-aircraft-carrier-erich-loewenhardt/

Stay away from drugs. :)

• Funny 1

[EHPAD]
Players
14 posts
5,592 battles

Thanks for your answers, I guess I've been living in some alternate reality lately. :cap_wander:

5 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Stay away from drugs. :)

I already do. :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this