Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Assenoff

Can I report wargaming workers for stupidity?

21 comments in this topic

[OP-B]
Players
30 posts
20,264 battles

Or for being AFK, or for making terrible game choises, etc.

The title says it all.

If you need further explanation you are probably not playing this game.

At all.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 14

[CATS]
Players
31,090 posts
15,723 battles

I think you are mixing something up. You can only report players. These players can be employees of WG.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[OP-B]
Players
30 posts
20,264 battles

Yeah ... figures. So WG are immune? NO matter what kind of crazy fking shaite they do?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,762 posts
22,561 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

I think you are mixing something up. You can only report players. These players can be employees of WG.

I think you're mixing things up here, too. Considering the choices for changes to the game done by the WG designers, marketing and people from about each and every department of WG, there can't be any of them still being playing the game. Or probably never ever played it anyway.

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[OP-B]
Players
30 posts
20,264 battles

Thats ... well, I don't know ...

SAD?

I guess when my premuim expires will move on to something else

was fun for a while, though

since closed beta...

• Cool 1

Players
703 posts
28,488 battles

That depends.

If you have a WG- Employee in your Team than you can Report them. Same Rules as for You and Me.

If you don´t like the Balancing of certain Ships or other Decisions made by the Company you can tell them in the Forum and maybe they change something in the Future.

Keep in Mind that there are different Factions of Players and some might want the exact opposite of the Things you want.

But unless an Employee broke a Law there isn´t much else that you can do.

[DREAD]
Players
10,864 posts
7,471 battles
42 minutes ago, Assenoff said:

Or for being AFK, or for making terrible game choises, etc.

The title says it all.

If you need further explanation you are probably not playing this game.

At all.

Considering the severe consequences of being reported... :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[CATS]
Players
31,090 posts
15,723 battles
44 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Considering the choices for changes to the game done by the WG designers, marketing and people from about each and every department of WG, there can't be any of them still being playing the game. Or probably never ever played it anyway.

Which was proven to be false multiple times.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
613 posts
5,063 battles
30 minutes ago, doerhoff_damian said:

That depends.

If you have a WG- Employee in your Team than you can Report them. Same Rules as for You and Me.

If you don´t like the Balancing of certain Ships or other Decisions made by the Company you can tell them in the Forum and maybe they change something in the Future.

Keep in Mind that there are different Factions of Players and some might want the exact opposite of the Things you want.

But unless an Employee broke a Law there isn´t much else that you can do.

I'm sure the report will lead to a warning letter, and on the second instance, summary dismissal from their job.

• Funny 3

Beta Tester
5,762 posts
22,561 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

Like how?
You see, I was only writing about a possibility.

You reply as if you would have proof. In such a case, it is needed to deliver the source of it, else that answer de-validates automatically and just shows the poster being a pompous a*se, who gives more or less nonsensical answers to each and every post.

Which of course could be your hidden agenda, considering the amount and quality of your posts.

• Cool 5

Players
703 posts
28,488 battles
Vor 1 Minute, arttuperkunas sagte:

I'm sure the report will lead to a warning letter, and on the second instance, summary dismissal from their job.

That would be Comedy Gold but is not going to happen. 

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
31,090 posts
15,723 battles
36 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Like how?

You reply as if you would have proof. In such a case, it is needed to deliver the source of it, else that answer de-validates automatically and just shows the poster being a pompous a*se, who gives more or less nonsensical answers to each and every post.

Which of course could be your hidden agenda, considering the amount and quality of your posts.

• FAQs
  • Streams
  • Interviews

And when such a simple statement is nonsensical to you, it is doubtful that anyone can explain anything to you.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
8,175 posts
42,128 battles

So you're talking here about WG employees (like Mr Conway) doing some stupid yolo or TK during the battle? Heh wonder what the support would reply :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
1 hour ago, doerhoff_damian said:

:cap_wander_2:

• Funny 2

[ZEN]
Players
1,446 posts
14,996 battles
2 hours ago, doerhoff_damian said:

We all know that is not how it works... :Smile_sad:

jykxsmrbs5n61.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

Beta Tester
2,133 posts
19,313 battles
Vor 6 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

"Germans have no sense of humour" - stereotype proven to be true.

• Bad 1

[NECRO]
Players
3,168 posts
Vor 7 Stunden, Deckeru_Maiku sagte:

Like how?

He will probably cite any statement from WG as "proof". Like "they do not lie, they state only facts, are to be trusted, whatever they proclaim has been verified by independent scientists in democratic countries...". Poor shill.

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
31,090 posts
15,723 battles
1 hour ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

He will probably cite any statement from WG as "proof". Like "they do not lie, they state only facts, are to be trusted, whatever they proclaim has been verified by independent scientists in democratic countries...". Poor shill.

I do not catalogue and archive 5+ years of information for you. Especially when you show that you only read and understand what fits your view.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles

Be constructive

• When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
  • Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
  • If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.

Thank you, 

Topic locked! 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1