Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dante_AK

Maybe some new navy school videos or something?

7 comments in this topic

Players
106 posts
5,459 battles

Will there be any new navy school or something like that official wargaming guides to ships after capt rework? Im mostly interested in kurfust, pommern, bismarck, tirpitz and georgia. What cpt skills pick and how to play ships with that builds. Or are there any official topics/posts or quite large guides for that? Pls dont say pick recommended skills and play cuz its not working, and i missed free cpt reskill so im playing with kinda same builds as before cpt rework, only georgia got two skills i would never pick and now my georgia its kinda unplayable.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,586 posts
4,354 battles

There will be none. WG have no clue about that aspect of the game (just looks at the recommended skills for different ships) and the usual suspects are waiting for WG to make up their mind about the captain skills.

So don't expect anything anytime soon ....

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

I made a guide for you, even added some animations, sorry the animation and video quality isn't quite up to wargaming's level but I don't get paid.

1612765349_Madeaguide.gif.d83ce845e398b127f8bf93f205299c1a.gif
Just take deadeye on everything, there will be more free captain respecs in a few weeks because wargaming did an oopsie with the rework.

Players
106 posts
5,459 battles

I would respec now i pick deadeye on everything but i dont have elite cpt exp to even respec one ship, and my highest cpt  19 points is on kurfust and 18 points cpt is on tirpitz, so i would have to play with them to get 21 points cpt to get higher amount of elite exp per match to be able to reset them but getting to 21 with not working build sounds yhhh. This is kinda going in madness territory.

Players
106 posts
5,459 battles

Well it took me 4 days of trying to play ships i enjoyed once, and most of times i barely move from spawn i am being spammed by literally everything, dd + cruiser behind island + bb that are beyond my gun range, and when there is carrier im not his first choice but many times its my ship after some dd hunt. Even when i am in group of friendly ships, still i am target. Once bb lines had something special about them, every line had something special about them that made them different from other lines, so whats special in german BB line now ? cant hit but gets hit alot? Im laughing now cuz i have no other response for... dont know how to even call it. I am punchbag.

Players
10,374 posts
12,044 battles
7 hours ago, Dante_AK said:

Will there be any new navy school or something like that official wargaming guides to ships after capt rework? Im mostly interested in kurfust, pommern, bismarck, tirpitz and georgia. What cpt skills pick and how to play ships with that builds. Or are there any official topics/posts or quite large guides for that? Pls dont say pick recommended skills and play cuz its not working, and i missed free cpt reskill so im playing with kinda same builds as before cpt rework, only georgia got two skills i would never pick and now my georgia its kinda unplayable.

And how exactly you make money out of tha?:cap_hmm:

Otherwise letting players wander blind and spend money on resets is more profitable

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

Official sources don't necessarily mean they are good.

My advice... check Flamu on youtube and some other contributors (some).

Sign in to follow this