Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mosu83

How you decide how to ban?????

8 comments in this topic

[WOWRO]
Players
9 posts
12,687 battles

Hey dear admins and game developers...

I have a big dilemma about your way to ban a person for missbehavior in chat but all the rest who get a complaint about the way they play that they are afk you don't give a sh*t and next day they are still playing??? how do you want me as a player to buy your product when you judge with to coins ??? i know i am sometimes in flames but every week to get ban because i say that they are shitty players is not normal...

• Boring 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
1,037 posts

Stop saying they are shitty players or flaming in chat for that matter, and u won't get banned.

Simple.

If u see an afk player, report him for being afk, enough of those and they will look into it.

• Cool 3

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
10 minutes ago, mosu83 said:

because i say that they are shitty players is not normal

Indeed, that is neither normal nor welcome in this game and thus you deserve a chat ban. 

And a chat ban does not prevent you from playing the game! You can still play. 

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

On the communication subject how do I turn off or disable messaging in port, someone told me how but can;t find the post any idea's, guys

[WOWRO]
Players
9 posts
12,687 battles
59 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Indeed, that is neither normal nor welcome in this game and thus you deserve a chat ban. 

And a chat ban does not prevent you from playing the game! You can still play. 

but us it normal for those who are afk and don't do nothing or just stay behind an island deserve to have more rights then others??? this is the lovely game you created and can't admit is wrong

[WOWRO]
Players
9 posts
12,687 battles
1 hour ago, SirAmra said:

If u see an afk player, report him for being afk, enough of those and they will look into it.

they will look into what ??? i have on my black list players who got 6 reports for afk and next day they are still playing....and the next day again...they do absolutely nothing about the reports with afk and poor play and this is a fact that was disclosed by others more capable then me.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
1,037 posts
38 minutes ago, mosu83 said:

they will look into what ??? i have on my black list players who got 6 reports for afk and next day they are still playing....and the next day again...they do absolutely nothing about the reports with afk and poor play and this is a fact that was disclosed by others more capable then me.

So what if u have players on your blacklist and u reported them multiple times?

They don't count as 6 separate reports, neither if your div reportspam a player.

And how do u know they haven't done anything?

It's not like the advert bans, poor play only gets him to loose carma.

And do u rememeber every player on your list....and do u meet them every day?

And a afk report is invalid if they start moving.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
2 hours ago, mosu83 said:

they do absolutely nothing about [...] poor play

How long would you guess could you continuing playing, when Wargaming would start banning player for "poor play"?

Sign in to follow this