You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gnirf

The line of lunacy and dedication has been crossed 1.000.000.000

24 comments in this topic

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,471 battles

Well just crossed the threshold of 1.000.000.000 credits. Sign of lunacy and dedication I guess :fish_boom:. Wlii use the excess a lot in captaintraining so it is not useless to have but I wait to the rework has settled. :Smile-_tongue:

image.png.14a9429a1e4bccfb6ace9b4c01926bdd.png

• Cool 12

Players
3,173 posts
22,843 battles

How do credits help with captain training?

You can't use them to level up commanders, buy ECXP or FXP, retrain commanders aufter transfers to different ships, pay for skill point redistribution - nothing.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles
25 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

You buy a new 6pt captain for credits, dismiss him and convert part of his XP to Elite XP, rinse and repeat. Not sure if you can buy 10 pts captain for credits. Not the most efficient way, but if you have a lot of credits and nothing to spend it then why not.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 4

[ALYEN]
Players
2,609 posts
4,358 battles
1 hour ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

You can't use them to level up commanders, buy ECXP or FXP, retrain commanders aufter transfers to different ships, pay for skill point redistribution - nothing.

Have you missed the captain rework discussions ?

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 hour ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Credits double how much elite xp you farm per day, lets say 15 alaska games every evening with a 21pt captain

75K elite captain xp
10 million credits = buy 10 LV6 captains, melt them for another 75K elite captain xp
Credit earnings effectively double how much elite captain xp you farm per day (in a T9 premium anyway)
People were whining about the cost of LV21 captains but I got a bunch of LV21 captains already, it's not that hard

The same people who had LV19 captains in everything will have LV21 captains in everything because their brain.exe works

[BASIC]
Players
801 posts
21,865 battles
1 hour ago, fumtu said:

You buy a new 6pt captain for credits, dismiss him and convert part of his XP to Elite XP, rinse and repeat. Not sure if you can buy 10 pts captain for credits. Not the most efficient way, but if you have a lot of credits and nothing to spend it then why not.

I have blown like 300 mln credits or more that way, now i have 14 21p captains much faster :cap_cool:

• Cool 3

[VIBES]
Players
910 posts
20,238 battles
2 hours ago, fumtu said:

You buy a new 6pt captain for credits, dismiss him and convert part of his XP to Elite XP, rinse and repeat.

I mean, sure, it's faster than actually playing for the extra xp, but it's still a chore to do it for tens of millions of credits.

I wouldn't say it's top priority, but a conversion button (100 credits : 1 free cpt xp) would be nice to have.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
220 posts
8,108 battles
4 hours ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

In any communist country, you can literally buy any thing you want, you know ? Even grade in army =)))

Players
2,335 posts
20,591 battles
2 minutes ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

I'm more concerened about the battle ammount :cap_wander_2:

Agreed, and I thought I played this game way too much. 

• Cool 1

[PGT2P]
Players
133 posts
8,677 battles
3 hours ago, koliber_1984 said:

I have blown like 300 mln credits or more that way, now i have 14 21p captains much faster :cap_cool:

Not sure what is the advantage of having 21 point captains... my brain.exe is obviously in need of an update or re-install, but if these maxed out caps are good, if silver can be converted to free xp, and if "newer" players are still building new tech tree ships and equipping them.... then, what WG have recently accomplished is an extended seal clubbing season - is that a good result?  

[EUTF]
Players
279 posts
6,991 battles

Secret patch Notes 0.10.3.0 from WG

We remove some unpopular Commander options when you buy them for credits, instead we will offer some more easy and convenient ways for the player base to buy commander at lvl 10 for only 1.5x of doubloons.

:cap_haloween:

[MORIA]
Players
220 posts
8,108 battles
1 hour ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

I know what you mean =))

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,471 battles
2 hours ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

Lots of coop, around 25 K Random/Ranked, and ofc played since a few weeks after release, were unemployed for most of my first 2 years so huge sessions.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,471 battles
7 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

You see 1 billion credits, I see 10 million elite captain xp.

Well I think so too, but I will keep a few hundred as margin for different eventualities. Besides you do not have the time to take everything at one moment, I will use them in several steps during holidays and so on where I have more time. 1 captain at a time, the elite XP just creeps up very slowly without help. Rainy sum[edited]ays and so on.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,106 posts
18,957 battles

Hi all,

22 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

You see 1 billion credits, I see 10 million elite captain xp.

It is such tremendous amount of Credits for relatively low "Elite Captain XP" gain... almost in-comprehensive...

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
6 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

It is such tremendous amount of Credits for relatively low "Elite Captain XP" gain... almost in-comprehensive...

At some point you have no need for credits anymore, for me that point came very soon because I do small fleet, once you reach that point, trading credits for elite xp this way effectively doubles how fast you farm elite xp, I think it's pretty great. At the end of an evening playing I trade 15 million or whatever credits for 150K extra elite xp, captains are going from 19 to 21 pretty quick this way.

Alpha Tester
3,147 posts
12,351 battles
On 3/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, ImperialAdmiral said:

Yes, I agree. Nevermind the credits, that battle count tells a sad story.

• Boring 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,070 posts
On 3/15/2021 at 6:29 AM, Gnirf said:

Well just crossed the threshold of 1.000.000.000 credits. Sign of lunacy and dedication I guess :fish_boom:. Wlii use the excess a lot in captaintraining so it is not useless to have but I wait to the rework has settled. :Smile-_tongue:

You could convert that 1,000,000,000 Credits into 9.3 Million Elite Captain XP by buying 6 point Captains and then dismissing them at a cost of 107.3 Credits / EXP Point.

Of course you would need to do the transaction around 1100 times to complete the process, but it would allow you to upgrade almost 8 19 point Captains to 21 Points...........

Players
1,890 posts
9,543 battles
Alle 15/3/2021 alle 07:29, Gnirf ha scritto:

can you buy the Umikaze now?

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,471 battles
9 hours ago, arquata2019 said:

can you buy the Umikaze now?

Ha, Have all the silverships apart from regrinds.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,471 battles
9 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

You could convert that 1,000,000,000 Credits into 9.3 Million Elite Captain XP by buying 6 point Captains and then dismissing them at a cost of 107.3 Credits / EXP Point.

Of course you would need to do the transaction around 1100 times to complete the process, but it would allow you to upgrade almost 8 19 point Captains to 21 Points...........

That i what I plan to do in a slowly manner. But not for all maybe 700 M or so. I always like to have credits for crash rushes so I do not spend all elite XP from such a thing , This way you can slways have silver fopr coversion, but not until rework has settled, I play only a few captains now.