Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldPappy

Another Ranked Rant

5 comments in this topic

[GW_KR]
Players
376 posts
15,540 battles

Do I need to actually write the rant or can you all fill in the gap? :)

Sufficient to say, I have played all day and gained a star, lost a star but mostly saved a star.. Always 1 or 2 in my - loosing - team. Playing dd.. Spotting, Capping. killing enemy dds and generally trying to drag the corpse that is my team over the winning line...

I know the maps by now.

Neighbors: Cap a and b.

Most maps: Cap the nearest cap with 1 or 2 ships and fight for the other cap with most of your team. But MY team always go full force to the wrong cap no matter what I tell them, and then they STAY there!!

I plead with them: If you all go there for the love of god push!!! push!!!

Sometimes they dont bother to cap the NEAREST cap! I have to turn back in order to cap it or we will fall behind on points... (you know the drill....)

I am trying to get to Silver league but seems to be doomed to stay in bronze as I am not good enough to carry that hard..

And admittedly, sometimes I potatoe and die first...but that is very very rare these days..

And before you say it.... (YES! My stats suck..:) )

There.. Rant over.. Going back to Ranked. Trying for Silver.. Feel better now!

Vaya con dios! Maybe i see you in the game! (Bronze league though by the looks of it!)

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

Feel better? :)

I had some weird episodes today.

I even got a guy who started a fan group to ban me, because apparently I am a cheater.

So ... ranked as usual I guess.

• Funny 4

[GW_KR]
Players
376 posts
15,540 battles
14 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Feel better? :)

I had some weird episodes today.

I even got a guy who started a fan group to ban me, because apparently I am a cheater.

So ... ranked as usual I guess.

Yes thank you, I feel better.:)

That was the worst one yet.. how did you cheat they thought???

I just had a game in Neighbors.. Told the team that holding a and b usually wins the game.. "Wilco" they said and then our 3 bbs promptly sailed for c !!!???

Without scouting as me and the other dd went for a and b.. I cannot figure these things out.. They did come back and we won so they did good i the end.. but still......

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,649 battles

Try to not take it too hard. I started Silver league with defeat, only to win all the games till I reached R4. And there shi(t) hit the fan. Yesterday I played some 20 to 30 games just to end day at R3. Today started in similar fashion but it did end with 6 wins in the row for R1. With all the players I have met during this session of the season I really wonder how humans got to the top of the food chain on this planet.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,171 posts
42,128 battles
41 minutes ago, fumtu said:

With all the players I have met during this session of the season I really wonder how humans got to the top of the food chain on this planet.

Well I bet that today humans would not achieve that ever. 

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this