Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

The Issue of Balancing Premium Ships.

Should Premium Ships be Subject to Balancing.   

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Premium Ships should be Subject to Balancing.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What do you think how Premium Ships should be Handled in Balancing.

• Premium Ships after Release should get a Protection Period of 1 or 2 Years in which they will not be Nerfed to make sure that I get my Moneys Worth.
    • Premium Ships after Release should get a Protection from Nerfs until a Major Update Changes the Systems of the Game and thus Requires Balancing Adjustments.
    • I voted No in the Above Question.
    • Premium Ships should constantly be Subject to Proper Balancing.

80 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,234 posts
9,993 battles

I can already Tell that there is gonna be alot of Hostility in this. So I.ll ask everyone to keep it Civil even tough I know quite a few People wont Listen.

Thing is. I think its really Time we Talk about the Issue of Balancing Premium Ships.

Currently Premium Ships can not be Nerfed Directly. And thus if they are Overpowered either by Release or due to later System Changes. They end up staying Overpowered to the End.

In worst case they even get Removed from the Shop and thus basicly Remain an Overpowered Ship only Available to the Old Players which got it while it was available. Which makes this Issue even worse because it creates Toxicity and a feeling of Betrayal among those who didnt get it and now cannot get it anymore.

Furthermore. When weaker Premium Ships end up Nerfed by System Changes. This often comes with its own Set of Problems. Because Wargaming knowing that they cant Apply Direct Nerfs to Premium Ships. Will be extremely Reluctant and Careful about giving any Buffs to Premium Ships. Because they know they cant Reverse them afterwards and thus any Buff that proves too Effective would become a Permanent Problem.

Now. Opposed to that Stands the Entitlement that People Bought Premium Ships for Money. And thus these Premium Ships Represent a Certain Value to them. Thus causing them to Complain about it when this Value is Reduced because they feel like they Paid for something that has then be made less worthwhile.

Now. I for my Part have by now the Prettc Clear Opinion. That Premium Ships should be Affected by Balancing.

It might mean that Wargaming can later on Reduce the Worth of a Premium Ship you Paid for.

But it also means we will see less Ships Removed due to being OP and we will see such OP Ships instead be properly Balanced so they dont end up Permanently OP in the First Place.

Furthermore it means that Wargaming can much more easily Buff older Premium Ships which ended up Severely Weakened by System Changes ("cough" Graf Zeppelin "cough") ^^

Because they dont need to worry about creating a new Permanent OP Ship which they then cant nerf again.

Maybe a Solution would be to give Premium Ships a Guaranteed Time Window in which they wont be Nerfed. To make sure that they Represent at least a Certain Time Window of Value for the Buyer.

But can be Nerfed afterwards.

Another Solution would be that Premium Ships are Allowed to be Adjusted based on System Changes like the Commander Skill Rework or the Plating Changes etc. So on after any Major System Change which causes Ships Power Balance to Change. They can be Nerfed etc.

Now. I can already Tell that alot of the People which Especially bought a Premium Ship because it was OP. Will immediately Jump at me for this Topic ^^

But I am still gonna make a Poll to See what people think about it.

Edit:

Sorry about that. I forgot to add the Option that Premium Ships should be Subject to Balancing without Protection Periods.

So I added it now.

• Cool 3

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles

Premiums should simply be tested properly before release by people who actually play the game as opposed to the almighty spreadsheets.

I have no problem with premiums being nerfed in the name of balance as things change over time, but i do see the other side of WG purposely releasing broken ships to later nerf them after cashing in. They really need to stop this idiotic powercreep they are obsessed with too.

I personally had no problems with the cesare being moved to T6, and throughout that i saw both sides of the argument. There were those that simply want to keep their broken ships broken (quite happy to accept buffs but not nerfs) and there were those that didnt mind if it meant a better overall gaming experience, i was in this latter camp.

In answer to the second question in the poll, i had to select that i answered no in the first, which I didn’t, but i dont agree with either of the proposals. Giving a time limit just gives them carte blanche to cash in for a year or until a major update, which is difficult to define.

Maybe if they nerf a ship they can offer some compensation in the form of doubloons, free XP or coal/steel.

Ultimately i dont think there is a real solution as many simply dont trust WG to actually balance anything, and with good reason. They need to stop relying on spreadsheets and rely more on real in game interactions.

That is my opinion anyway.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
4,234 posts
9,993 battles
11 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Premiums should simply be tested properly before release by people who actually play the game as opposed to the almighty spreadsheets.

I have no problem with premiums being nerfed in the name of balance as things change over time, but i do see the other side of WG purposely releasing broken ships to later nerf them after cashing in. They really need to stop this idiotic powercreep they are obsessed with too.

I personally had no problems with the cesare being moved to T6, and throughout that i saw both sides of the argument. There were those that simply want to keep their broken ships broken (quite happy to accept buffs but not nerfs) and there were those that didnt mind if it meant a better overall gaming experience, i was in this latter camp.

In answer to the second question in the poll, i had to select that i answered no in the first, which I didn’t, but i dont agree with either of the proposals. Giving a time limit just gives them carte blanche to cash in for a year or until a major update, which is difficult to define.

Maybe if they nerf a ship they can offer some compensation in the form of doubloons, free XP or coal/steel.

Ultimately i dont think there is a real solution as many simply dont trust WG to actually balance anything, and with good reason. They need to stop relying on spreadsheets and rely more on real in game interactions.

That is my opinion anyway.

I added the Option for Subject to Balancing constantly.

Sorry about that.

Actually Planned to add that. But I messed up lol.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles

I would like them to have a protection period of 1 year. If you didn't have the ship for a year because you bought it late you get a refund option.

Unlikely to happen, because those banned ships are a mayor driving force for christmas boxes

Edit: As one example I bought the massa a few weeks before the captains rework. The word on the street was they wouldn't nerf secondaries. They ended up doing it, but I have a weakened ship now that I paid the full price for. Still a great ship though

[LSCA]
Players
1,649 posts
12,999 battles

they need nerf only if ship is way too powerful, but i not really see them much. mostly it still about players self how they play, not the ships self

Modder
5,398 posts
24,445 battles

Ballancing when needed - yes, nerfs - no. I don't see such option in poll. In other case this will lead to scam.

Anyway if some policy could be be changed, then only to a new ships.

• Funny 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
14 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Ballancing when needed - yes, nerfs - no. I don't see such option in poll. In other case this will lead to scam.

How do you balance OP ships without nerfing?

• Cool 2

Modder
5,398 posts
24,445 battles
21 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

How about returning money first ? Take ex. "Bekfast". Everybody know including testers, that this ship is not ballanced at all, so it was not a mistake. Take a look at problem with Kutasof OP --> Santa, but it was not a problem for releasing ever more unballanced Smolensk etc. etc.

This was discussed many times and in many cases it was just money grab.

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
53 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

This.

I was gonna ask "define proper balancing".

And since wg doesnt even balance some silver ships .... yeah.

The solution would be release balanced premiums (actually all ships), but that is apparently not their business model ....

They release op premiums for the pure profit, they release op silver to get ppl spend fxp and money to get them asp. They also release underperforming ships, because they know there are a lot of "collectors" and "whales", who will pick them up for "reasons".

But bottom line is .... nobody likes bought ship to get nerfed. Buffed sure... but not nerfed. And that goes for all things in general, not just wows. For this reason alone, the "dont touch premiums" must stay. But the proper solution is "dont release op ships" ... and that probaby wont change either. 

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

Its wery simple

Yes WG shoul nerf any and all ships in game as needed...

BUT

WG should offer 100% purchase value (coupons not taken into account) store credit in the same currency the ship was available after such nerf for at least couple of months...

And therein lies the problem as WG really, really doesnt want to give any money back, ever...

• Cool 2

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
19 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

How about returning money first ?

Returning money has nothing to do with balancing though. In order to balance you need to buff or nerf no?

21 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

But bottom line is .... nobody likes bought ship to get nerfed.

I am, the health of the game is more important, and that is coning from someone with a LOT of premiums. They can nerf any ship in my port for balancing reasons as long as it is legit, not based on the mighty spreadhseets alone, and they stop releasing broken ships in the future.

But as you say, this simply wont happen.

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
4 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Returning money has nothing to do with balancing though. In order to balance you need to buff or nerf no?

I am, the health of the game is more important, and that is coning from someone with a LOT of premiums. They can nerf any ship in my port for balancing reasons as long as it is legit, not based on the mighty spreadhseets alone, and they stop releasing broken ships in the future.

But as you say, this simply wont happen.

That is ... honorable., kudos to you.

I feel the same, but ... lets be honest.

You spend XY money on a ship with some (lets say good performance). And they NERF it to the ground later - with no money back policy. How feel you? ... sure .. better for the game ... BUT what if this becomes their practice. Will you still be buying premiums?

This is exactly what they are doing to silver T10.

They release them OP, so people rush them (by paying up or spending fxp) so they can enjoy OP ships until the nerf.

I got MVR only after the nerf ... because I did not spend FXP to get the line on release (just an example).

• Cool 2

[THESO]
4,234 posts
9,993 battles
1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

they need nerf only if ship is way too powerful, but i not really see them much. mostly it still about players self how they play, not the ships self

Which should be the Bottom line Anyways.

Balanced Ships dont need to be Balanced further.

And its good that Skill is still the Biggest Factor.

But its Undeniable that some Ships are OP and cant be Changed currently cause they cant Touch Premium Ships.

57 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Anyway if something can be changed, then only to a new ships.

Thats Impossible. You cannot Balance a Ship without Nerfing it.

And as Explained. This also affects the other Side.

If a Premium Ship is too weak. Then even if that is Confirmed. WG will often not Touch it. Because the Risk of any Buff being too much. Is too Big and might Create a new OP Ship which now cant be Nerfed.

Meaning these Ships often Stay Weak forever.

22 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

How about returning money first ? Take ex. "Bekfast". Everybody know including testers, that this ship is not ballanced at all, so it was not a mistake. Take a look at problem with Kutasof OP --> Santa, but it was not a problem for releasing ever more unballanced Smolensk etc. etc.

This was discussed many times and in many cases it was just money grab.

There is 2 Problems here.

No. Not everyone Knew these Ships are OP. It was Suggested by Testers. But Testers and CCs are not Representative of the Majority.

Sometimes they are Right. Sometimes they are Wrong.

How Powerful a Ship ends up on the Live Server is always Ridden with some Randomness because its hard to Predict how the Average Player will affect it.

Refunds are not an Option. Because that would be easily abusable.

Basicly every big System Change that Changes older Premium Ships everyone could just Refund all Premium Ships even tough they would already have Played them for Hundreds of Games.

Thats not only Unfeasible but would also be extremely unfair.

22 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

This.

I was gonna ask "define proper balancing".

And since wg doesnt even balance some silver ships .... yeah.

The solution would be release balanced premiums (actually all ships), but that is apparently not their business model ....

They release op premiums for the pure profit, they release op silver to get ppl spend fxp and money to get them asp. They also release underperforming ships, because they know there are a lot of "collectors" and "whales", who will pick them up for "reasons".

But bottom line is .... nobody likes bought ship to get nerfed. Buffed sure... but not nerfed. And that goes for all things in general, not just wows. For this reason alone, the "dont touch premiums" must stay. But the proper solution is "dont release op ships" ... and that probaby wont change either. 

That Solution is not Possible.

Because we have Hundreds of Ships in the Game.

And every Change to Mechanics. Every new Ship added. Will Change the Existing Balance.

A Ship which is Weak might Suddenly be a Good Counter against a New Strong Ship. A Ship which is Strong might Suddenly be Countered by a New Strong Ship etc.

Mechanics might suddenly remove certain Abilities and Counters which made a Certain Ship weak or Strong.

As such. It is Entirely Impossible to make sure that a Ship never goes Overpowered. :)

6 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Its wery simple

Yes WG shoul nerf any and all ships in game as needed...

BUT

WG should offer 100% purchase value (coupons not taken into account) store credit in the same currency the ship was available after such nerf for at least couple of months...

And therein lies the problem as WG really, really doesnt want to give any money back, ever...

See Above. That is an Completely Unrealistic and Abusable Idea.

Because then I can tell you right away. I would just have a few Premiums. And then basicly when they get Nerfed would just Refund them right away to get a New One. Even tough I already Enjoyed playing that other OP Ship for Hundreds of Battles.

As such this Idea is a Nonstarter.

Of course WG doesnt want to give Back Money for something you used for 2 Years already.

They are a Company. They want to Earn Money.

Do you Work for Free ?

Do you Freely Upgrade things after you Sold them ?

Livetime Guarantees are pretty Rare in Reality for a Reason.

So Demanding that to be the Standard in the Game is Frankly said not really a Feasible Option in the Longterm.

3 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

That is ... honorable., kudos to you.

I feel the same, but ... lets be honest.

You spend XY money on a ship with some (lets say good performance). And they NERF it to the ground later - with no money back policy. How feel you? ... sure .. better for the game ... BUT what if this becomes their practice. Will you still be buying premiums?

This is exactly what they are doing to silver T10.

They release them OP, so people rush them (by paying up or spending fxp) so they can enjoy OP ships until the nerf.

I got MVR only after the nerf ... because I did not spend FXP to get the line on release (just an example).

Thats why I think a Solution is a Guarantee Period.

So basicly for 1-2 Years you can Enjoy that Ship even if its OP.

Only after that it gets Nerfed assuming it is OP.

This way you know beforehand what your Paying for. And thus even if they Nerf it later. You will have gotten your Worth out of it by that time.

[DREAD]
Players
10,865 posts
7,471 battles

Point is - if they wouldn’t protect premiums from these sometimes weird and idiotic changes sales would be much lower 

In fact one or the reasons I buy premium ships is that they are not part of the endless buff/nerf cycle which mostly ends up in terrible situations 

So it’s a clear no from me. WG is not capable of proper Balancing so the only way for premiums is not to touch them after sale unless a buff is required due to power creep

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
11 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

That Solution is not Possible.

Because we have Hundreds of Ships in the Game.

And every Change to Mechanics. Every new Ship added. Will Change the Existing Balance.

Sure it is.

There's "hundred" of ships that were not released OP in the game and they are still balanced.

The problem are those ships that were released OP.

• Cool 2

Modder
5,398 posts
24,445 battles
31 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

They are a Company. They want to Earn Money.

Sure, but doing it without ethics is not an explanation. And sure Belfast&CO. was so "surprisingly" OP for everybody, so after how spreadsheet announced that after a very long time, they all was moved to crates to cash it even more.

Just please, Did You really believe in those fantasy stories about we didn't knew etc. Maybe like those ones: You will never, ever ... Trust, no greed - XaXa

[THESO]
4,234 posts
9,993 battles
23 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Point is - if they wouldn’t protect premiums from these sometimes weird and idiotic changes sales would be much lower 

In fact one or the reasons I buy premium ships is that they are not part of the endless buff/nerf cycle which mostly ends up in terrible situations 

So it’s a clear no from me. WG is not capable of proper Balancing so the only way for premiums is not to touch them after sale unless a buff is required due to power creep

So Basicly. You dont want Wargaming to Balance the Game.

You rather want to Buy Overpowered Premiums which then cant be Nerfed even if the entire Game thanks to that is Impossible to Balance and thus Forces Wargaming to basicly make every New Ship ever more Overpowered to make sure that you keep Buying New Premiums all the Time :)

19 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Sure it is.

There's "hundred" of ships that were not released OP in the game and they are still balanced.

The problem are those ships that were released OP.

Fallacy.

Difference between Impossibility of Archieving 100% Success Rate vs Impossibility of Achieving 0% Success Rate.

Of course some Ships and Possibly even the Majority of Ships will Maintain Balance. Because the New Ships or Systems might simply not affect them or only affect them slightly.

But that doesnt Change that many Ships will still end up Overpowered as a Result. And in some cases Overpowered Ships might even end up even more Overpowered.

Best Example. Wide Angle Rockets for all CVs.

That was a Nerf to Majority of CVs. Including the Premium Ones.

But it was a Big Buff to Enterprise. Because Enterprise from the Start had Wide Angle Rockets anyways and thus didnt care.

Meaning Enterprise is even more Overpowered thanks to it as the Competition got Nerfed :) 

And whats Worse. You guys all seem to think that WG by that will just leave things as they are.

But lets Face it. WG Wants to Sell New Ships.

So if they cant make old Ships Balanced and thus give you a reason to Buy the next Premium Ship.

They need to make new Silver and Premium Ships more Powerful and Powercreep the older stuff ;)

They do that by Reworks which just make Blanket Nerfs over vast Portions of the Old Ships.

For example Commander Rework being a Universal Nerf to Supercruisers which became one of the Primary OP Ships over the last few Years.

Or by Introducing new Ships which are just so Strong that they dont care about the old Advantages. :)

And if WG cant Balance the Game because People Revolt if they Try to Balance the Premium Ships.

Then Wargaming has no Choice but to basicly just keep using Inflation of Power by Constantly Blanket Nerfing everything old and make new things more Powerful by Default :)

15 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Sure, but doing it without ethics is not an explanation. And sure Belfast&CO. was so "surprisingly" OP for everybody, so after how spreadsheet announced that after a very long time, they all was moved to crates to cash it even more.

Just please, Do You really belive in those fantasy stories about we didn't knew etc. Maybe like those ones: You will never, ever ... Trust, greed - XaXa

Oh. So you get a Lifetime Guarantee for everything you Buy including Lifetime Upgrades :) ?

Sorry. Dont see the Ethics Point of making a Clear Statement that the Entires Game Balance should not be Sacrificed just to not Change one Ship.

And Yeah lol Because I followed so many of these Stories by now that I lost track. I remember how everyone said how OP French DDs would be and how they would Ruin the Game. I remember how everyone said Italian Cruisers will be Super Weak and SAP is useless. And I even Remember how People said that Puerto Rico is just a worse Alaska :)

Somehow I cant help but notice that this isnt really how things turned out isnt it ^^

Moreover. You fail to See the Big Problem.

Do you really think if WG cant Change Premiums they will not be Lead by Greed ? :)

They will Simply be even more Greedy and do what they do now.

Effectively making old Ships Powercrept to Oblivion by constantly releasing more and more Powerful Ships ;)

And effectively. If a Ship is so OP that it cannot be Powercrept it will Simply be Removed from Shop so you cant get it anymore :)

Otherwise it will Simply be Powercrept and Obsoleted so that after 2 Years its just a Port Queen and an Average Ship with no real Reason to Play it :)

Meaning you need to Buy New Premiums all the time to Maintain that Edge ;)

And it will become ever worse. Because the more of these OP Ships Pile up. The more OP New Ships need to be.

Turning older Ships ever more Powercrept. :)

• Cool 2

[DREAD]
Players
10,865 posts
7,471 battles
11 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

You rather want to Buy Overpowered Premiums which then cant be Nerfed even if the entire Game thanks to that is Impossible to Balance and thus Forces Wargaming to basicly make every New Ship ever more Overpowered to make sure that you keep Buying New Premiums all the Time :)

Read again. I don’t want WG to change the ships we buy for real money because the results of these changes are usually obnoxious 

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
3,732 posts
18,027 battles

I voted no.

It's very easy: WG does testing, they should ensure the ships are properly balanced upon release. 

The only other balancing that should be alowed is when a global game change happens (as in captain rework, IFHE changes ... ) No individual nerfs for premiums ( I'm still unsure about freemiums).

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
39 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Fallacy.

Well anyways ... you have your POV and apparently I have mine.

Since you have not included "premium ships should be properly balanced (or at least the effort of it) before release" I will resort to abstention. :)

Beta Tester
1,204 posts

i think that you are talking here about re-balance, right? if yes then if re-balanced then owners must be offered compensation. it is not me who is supposed to pay for the incompetence of the developer.

• Cool 3

Modder
5,398 posts
24,445 battles
54 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Basically I refuse to "ballance" (read nerf) something, what I paid for and what as You agreed was sold as OP from the start and milked as long as it was possible. Then after this ballancing process - aka. "radar should not be longer then spot. becouse it's bad" -etc, they release many ships with long range radar. This is all BS.

And effectively. If a Ship is so OP that it cannot be Powercrept it will Simply be Removed from Shop so you cant get it anymore :)

Otherwise it will Simply be Powercrept and Obsoleted so that after 2 Years its just a Port Queen and an Average Ship with no real Reason to Play it :)

Meaning you need to Buy New Premiums all the time to Maintain that Edge ;)

So far most those ships are still good: Arkansas, Nikolai I, Kamikaze, J. Ceasare. Belfast, Kutuzov etc. Id You want them nerfed in Your port without hard cash compensation, then it's ok for me. Call it shipname (reworked) and take it, but leave oryginals in hand of people which don't want such "improvement". Tell me why do You so care about ballance, when time after time we see there is not/not will be any ballance at all ? Only some empty talk from time to time which matches the current narrative.

[THESO]
4,234 posts
9,993 battles
32 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Read again. I don’t want WG to change the ships we buy for real money because the results of these changes are usually obnoxious 

Which basicly means. You dont want to Allow Wargaming to Balance the Game. And instead Force Wargaming to constantly Powercreep older Ships with ever more Overpowered New Ships :)

23 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

I voted no.

It's very easy: WG does testing, they should ensure the ships are properly balanced upon release. 

The only other balancing that should be alowed is when a global game change happens (as in captain rework, IFHE changes ... ) No individual nerfs for premiums ( I'm still unsure about freemiums).

So it is easy to Balance Ships among Hundreds of others ? :)

Yeah very Credible. I have a Feeling if you tried it would end in a Horrible Disaster.

Also. Freemiums can already be Nerfed. They dont enjoy that Protection actually.

7 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Well anyways ... you have your POV and apparently I have mine.

Since you have not included "premium ships should be properly balanced (or at least the effort of it) before release" I will resort to abstention. :)

Because Including that would be Meaningless lol

From the Get go I expect WG to Properly Balance Ships when they come out. And WG will always Claim they are doing that anyways. 

So adding that Option would not really have any Meaning lol

But the Fact is that a 100% Success Rate for this is Impossible.

So I think it would be better to give them the Option of Fixing it. Rather than Forcing them to basicly Powercreep the whole Game over Time. :)

1 minute ago, hellhound666 said:

i think that you are talking here about re-balance, right? if yes then if re-balanced then owners must be offered compensation. it is not me who is supposed to pay for the incompetence of the developer.

No.

I am talking about Simple Balancing.

No.

You cannot be Compensated after you already used the Item for Years.

Just like right now you dont get Compensated either if your Premium becomes ever more useless thanks to the Powercreep of ever new more Overpowered Ships. :)

The Choice you get is only if you want to Allow Wargaming to Maintain a Proper Balance which doesnt lead to Insane Powercreep.

Or if you want to Force them into Powercreeping your Stuff :)

Well Except the Few Lucky Cases which get Removed from Shop because they are not Affected by Powercreep so much.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[THESO]
4,234 posts
9,993 battles
26 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Basicly I refuse to "ballance" (read nerf) something, what I payed for and what as You agreed was sold as OP from the start and milked as long as it was possible. Then after this ballancing process - aka. "radar should not be longer then spot. becouse it's bad" -etc, they release many ships with long range radar. This is all BS.

So far most those ships are still good: Arkansas, Nikolai I, Kamikaze, J. Ceasare. Belfast, Kutuzov etc. Id You want them nerfed in Your port hithout hard cash compensation, then it's ok for me. Call it shipname (reworked) and take it, but leave oryginals in hand of people which don't want such "improvement".

Tell me why do You so care about ballance, when time after time we see, there is not/not will be any ballance at all ? Only some empty talk from time, to time.

Just Saying. But this is effectively just what is happening.

Radar is Super Strong. Ok. But we cant Nerf that Premium.

Lets Implement more Ships with Longer and Better Radar so that this Premium is just one of the weaker options for this :)

Thats how things work Currently :)

Yeah. And Now Think about the Names you just Threw Out.

Notice Something ? :)

The List you Named is nearly 1 on 1 the Ships which got Removed from the Shop entirely because they are Hard to Powercreep.

And Yeah very Funny. So Basicly yeah sure Nerf others but dont Nerf myself.

Or TLDR version.

I dont care if the Game is Unbalanced as Crab and older Ships are Powercrept. My OP Ships still work and while they do I want them to remain OP :)

And then People Cry about CVs and Submarines ^^

This kind of Mindest is effectively Forcing WG to Roll over the Game again and again. Because otherwise they cant really overcome the older Mistakes....

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
4 hours ago, JohnMac79 said:

How do you think the spreadsheet gets its data, when not from players testing these ships?

Sign in to follow this