Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pappus

Aren't the italian skins a tad overprieced? It is over 80€ per piece

40 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles

That is much higher than normal, why?

25k doubloons buys me 16 chests which yield 9600 italian tokens or am I missing something?

The last early access event was 80€ for all skins

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
5,661 posts
22,485 battles

Fun fact: You don't really need those camos...

Fun fact too: luckily there's supposed an option for other players to turn off the display of these camos of all ships which they meet in battle... so even You deem it necessary to spend money on them, at least You won't damage the visual organs of other players when using them...

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 15
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
1 minute ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Fun fact too: luckily there's supposed an option for other players to turn off the display of these camos of all ships which they meet in battle... so even You deem it necessary to spend money on them, at least You won't damage the visual organs of other players when using them...

:Smile_trollface:

If you make respec lines, then you want camos for the entire tree. Excellent investment, but not at basically 200€

• Funny 7
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
30,922 posts
15,691 battles
1 minute ago, Pappus said:

If you make respec lines, then you want camos for the entire tree. Excellent investment, but not at basically 200€

You can buy regular perma camos later.

The ones for Tier VI and VII you can get from the missions.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WGP2W]
[WGP2W]
Players
416 posts
19,291 battles
5 minutes ago, Pappus said:

dont use/buy permacamos for regrinding. they give 50% while even the cheapest crap camos mostly give 100%, some 200% (former rank 1 camos) and some 400% or more (are not obtainable besides buying them from crates and before by doing the legendary missions). So Never ever buy/ Use permacamos for regrinding when you have other one time use camos ready.

• Cool 12

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles
5 minutes ago, niclasknig said:

dont use/buy permacamos for regrinding. they give 50% while even the cheapest crap camos mostly give 100%, some 200% (former rank 1 camos) and some 400% or more (are not obtainable besides buying them from crates and before by doing the legendary missions). So Never ever buy/ Use permacamos for regrinding when you have other one time use camos ready.

Also one reason i dont understand, why people buy permacamos. They are just bad till T8 and and best ok on T9. Id never use a standard permacamo if id use XP signals.

• Cool 7

Beta Tester
5,661 posts
22,485 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

Also one reason i dont understand, why people buy permacamos. They are just bad till T8 and and best ok on T9. Id never use a standard permacamo if id use XP signals.

And they usually are f*cking ugly..

• Cool 7

Players
3,902 posts
21,075 battles
32 minutes ago, Pappus said:

If you make respec lines, then you want camos for the entire tree. :cat_cool:Excellent investment:cat_bubble:, but not at basically 200€

Added appropriate font for that statement.

Regrinding with perma camos' is actually a poor 'investement'. Use consumable camo's with 100, 150 or even 200% buffs. Not the premium standard camo buf of 50%. Plz.

• Cool 8

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
Just now, Europizza said:

Added appropriate font for that statement.

Regrinding with perma camos' is actually a poor 'investement'. Use consumable camo's with 100, 150 or even 200% buffs. Not the premium standard camo buf of 50%. Plz.

It takes a metric ton of consumeable camos per line reset if you go about it this way. I could do this a few times, but certainly not too many times.

I want to keep the really good flags for ships I actually dislike like gneisenau and some german DDs.

If you aren't that great with surface ships, then it takes a decent amount of them per run.

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
30 minutes ago, niclasknig said:

Actually not even correct on the percentages. They are 100% xp and vary between -20% and -50% post battle service on those that I have (MvR & Lepanto)

[WGP2W]
[WGP2W]
Players
416 posts
19,291 battles
15 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Actually not even correct on the percentages. They are 100% xp and vary between -20% and -50% post battle service on those that I have (MvR & Lepanto)

19 minutes ago, Pappus said:

It takes a metric ton of consumeable camos per line reset if you go about it this way. I could do this a few times, but certainly not too many times.

I want to keep the really good flags for ships I actually dislike like gneisenau and some german DDs.

If you aren't that great with surface ships, then it takes a decent amount of them per run.

Which player who actually thinks about regrinding lines does not have camos?  And why would  you buy a perma camo instead of just buying stupid gambling crates which give you camos or the super good dragon flagswhen you lose the gambling. Mvr is a t10 ofc you get 100% xp as you can't use the xp anyway without spending rl money. Before wg changed the economy,  forced us to regrind instead of playing t10 and started spamming ships every 3 month a t10 camo might have been viable but now? I can't remember playing any non t10 premium ship besides ranked cb x mas and for the rb points. So at least in my opinion perma camos are useless. 

• Cool 2

Players
7,308 posts
11,668 battles
50 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Im sorry, dont take this the wrong way, but you are the rolemodel on how WGs tactic play our perfectly. You fell in the research bureau trap and now you think, you can outsmart them by falling in the next trap.

Again, dont take it personally but how about you free yourself from all this FOMO-thinking and ignore all the stuff WG wants you to do aswell as grinding? I mean this aswell sounds so wrong:

53 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Honestly, to me, it doesnt sound at all as if you are playing a game.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
3 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Im sorry, dont take this the wrong way, but you are the rolemodel on how WGs tactic play our perfectly. You fell in the research bureau trap and now you think, you can outsmart them by falling in the next trap.

Again, dont take it personally but how about you free yourself from all this FOMO-thinking and ignore all the stuff WG wants you to do aswell as grinding? I mean this aswell sounds so wrong:

Honestly, to me, it doesnt sound at all as if you are playing a game.

What research bureau trap are you speaking off? It isn't like you can get those ships any other way. The siegfried was nice, the Yolo Emilio is nice (still slowly grinding lines back up for that one on the side). Especially when you get an entire line basically for free like with the current event. You reset with x2 bonus, play the line actually for the first time and voila a good chunk towards the next ship. I only do one line per season. Not like I am spamming it.

I don't mind playing a ship line back up at all especially if it had many ships I enjoyed in it. I am just not one to keep around lower tier ships. I dont like seal clubbing, but if I have to progress through it, then that is a different matter.

But here the disparity between just buying perma camo is like 8000-12000 doubloons for those ships that matter in comparison to 60.000 doubloons you need for the Spartan skins. That is a bit far off and this is also the most expensive skin event I ever saw.

• Bad 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,179 posts
9,978 battles
5 hours ago, Pappus said:

25k doubloons buys me 16 chests which yield 9600 italian tokens or am I missing something?

Depends on Luck.

Unfortunately Wargaming has gone Full on in on the Gacha Mindset.

So 25k Doubloons might be a T9 Ship and 19k Italian Tokens. Or might just be 9600 Italian Tokens.

The High Price mostly comes from all the other Stuff they Threw into these Packages.

After all. If you Buy these 16 Chests. Aside from the Chance for a T9 Techtree Battleship which otherwise you need to Grind or use over 300k of Free Exp for. You also get Camos, Free Exp, Coal, Signals etc etc.

As well as having the Chance that one Package basicly offer 10k Tokens at once.

And unfortunately. Wargaming has started to no longer be Generous on the small Stuff. Meaning every Single Item they add to the Package is Rigorously Calculated in its Value of Doubloons and thus Hikes up the Price of the Package....

You are effectively Guaranteed the T4-5-6-7 Ships and the T6-7 Rome Camos for Free from the Event assuming you Finish the Grind which is really really easy to be Honest. And this also Runs into the Above Calculation.

Meaning that to Compensate for the Stuff they give out for Free. The Price of the Stuff you need to Pay for Hikes a bit further as well.

I am actually fine with this.

Its gives alot of stuff for just Playing

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
1 minute ago, Sunleader said:

Depends on Luck.

Unfortunately Wargaming has gone Full on in on the Gacha Mindset.

So 25k Doubloons might be a T9 Ship and 19k Italian Tokens. Or might just be 9600 Italian Tokens.

The High Price mostly comes from all the other Stuff they Threw into these Packages.

After all. If you Buy these 16 Chests. Aside from the Chance for a T9 Techtree Battleship which otherwise you need to Grind or use over 300k of Free Exp for. You also get Camos, Free Exp, Coal, Signals etc etc.

As well as having the Chance that one Package basicly offer 10k Tokens at once.

And unfortunately. Wargaming has started to no longer be Generous on the small Stuff. Meaning every Single Item they add to the Package is Rigorously Calculated in its Value of Doubloons and thus Hikes up the Price of the Package....

You are effectively Guaranteed the T4-5-6-7 Ships and the T6-7 Rome Camos for Free from the Event assuming you Finish the Grind which is really really easy to be Honest. And this also Runs into the Above Calculation.

Meaning that to Compensate for the Stuff they give out for Free. The Price of the Stuff you need to Pay for Hikes a bit further as well.

I am actually fine with this.

Its gives alot of stuff for just Playing

You are incorrect on some points. What they include in the package does not have a fixed price point. Dockyard events offered 10.000 coal for 1250 or 1500 doubloons (Example Hizen). Not exactly sure on the pricepoint for the stages.

In the chests you would get 2400 coal for 1500 and the rest doesn't come close to make up the difference.

You are also thinking of 16 chests, but you need much more than that for the t10 skin. You need about 36.000 italian tokens, which means you basically have to buy almost all of the steps (which doesn't make it a gacha anymore) even with the 10k included. Even the best case scenario you will not end up with the 24k needed even for  the t9 skin.

6k free xp that is in the chests is worth 240 doubloons.

2.4k coal is worth about 300 in other deals

The camos I actually don't know but the package is 1.500 per so the price isn't high because of the coal or the free xp it is because of the italian tokens which are upwards of ~1.5 doubloons per. But even at just 1 doubloon per italian token the T9 skin suddenly costs 12k doubloons and t10 aswell.

The ingame value of a t9 perma camo is 4000 doubloons and 5000 for t10. The event venue pricepoint is at around 60.000 doubloons and 6x maria regina or 10x 2.4k coal doesn't fill that value gap.

• Bad 1

[THESO]
4,179 posts
9,978 battles
1 hour ago, Pappus said:

You are incorrect on some points. What they include in the package does not have a fixed price point. Dockyard events offered 10.000 coal for 1250 or 1500 doubloons (Example Hizen). Not exactly sure on the pricepoint for the stages.

In the chests you would get 2400 coal for 1500 and the rest doesn't come close to make up the difference.

You are also thinking of 16 chests, but you need much more than that for the t10 skin. You need about 36.000 italian tokens, which means you basically have to buy almost all of the steps (which doesn't make it a gacha anymore) even with the 10k included. Even the best case scenario you will not end up with the 24k needed even for  the t9 skin.

6k free xp that is in the chests is worth 240 doubloons.

2.4k coal is worth about 300 in other deals

The camos I actually don't know but the package is 1.500 per so the price isn't high because of the coal or the free xp it is because of the italian tokens which are upwards of ~1.5 doubloons per. But even at just 1 doubloon per italian token the T9 skin suddenly costs 12k doubloons and t10 aswell.

The ingame value of a t9 perma camo is 4000 doubloons and 5000 for t10. The event venue pricepoint is at around 60.000 doubloons and 6x maria regina or 10x 2.4k coal doesn't fill that value gap.

No..

Actually each Item in the Game has a Fixed Value to Wargaming.

BUT. Thats not the Price you get during Events.

On each Event. Wargaming makes an Evaluation on:

How much Value they give out as Free Gifts to the Players.

How much Value they give out as Earnable Rewards for the Players.

How much Value they give out as Discounted Offers for the Players.

And How much Value they simply Offer on normal Shop Prices.

And all of these Values can be Mixed.

So some Discounted Offers might become Available as Part of Grind.

And some Grind Rewards might become Available from Buying Discounted or Full Priced Offers etc.

As such the Price per item is next to Impossible to Calculate during an Event. Because you dont know how much of the Free Giveaway and Grind Giveaway Value they added to that Respective Item/Package.

That doesnt change however. That Wargaming has a Calculation in the Background on how much Value they give away and how much Value they actually Sell for a Profit.

Take your example of the 10k Coal for one of the Final Stages of Hizen.

Yeah Sure. This one Stage only Cost 1500 Doubloons or something.

But that was what ? Stage 25 ?

At this Point you either Grinded the Whole Event to Earn that Discount. Or you already Paid over 30k Doubloons to get to that Offer.

So your Idea that this offer only cost you 1500 Doubloons is not really the case. You simply already Paid alot of other stuff which allowed them to give you this heavily Discounted Offer :)

Nope. Thats just you.
You assumed 16 Chests.

From the get go. If you want the T10 Camo you need ALL 50 Chests which means 75k Doubloons.

And you also Need to Finish the Full Grind and get all the Free Giveaways.

I merely Pointed out that the Reason for the much higher Prices this time. Is that there is alot of Extra Stuff involved.

See and there is the Problem.

You Completely Ignore all the other Stuff they give out.

You basicly just Check the One Reward you want. And Calculate the Single Price for that.

But thats not how things work.

As I said above. Everything WG gives out. Has a Value to them. And for everything they give out. They Expect a Certain Return Value.

In this Event they are Giving out.

1x T4 BB

1x T5 BB

1x T6 BB

1x T7 BB

1x T8 BB

1x T9 BB

1x T6 Special Perma Camo

1x T7 Special Perma Camo

1x T8 Special Perma Camo

1x T9 Special Perma Camo

1x T10 Special Perma Camo

Hundreds of Consumables like Signals and Camos

Thousands of Free Exp and Coal.

Several Captains with Rank 6 or higher.

Now. Just the Free Exp Cost for Skipping all the way to a T9 Battleship from T1 Is over 20k Doubloons.

Buying the Credits with Doubloons would add more than another 10k Doubloons.

So we are at 30k Doubloons in Value already. And we only Covered the Ships you can get.

Now. Special Camos can actually Cost more than the Standard Perma Camos.

For example some T10 Special Camos cost up to 8k

But for Simplicity lets Stick with Standard Prices.

So T6 is 1k T7 2k T8 3k and so on.

Which means the Total Price is

14k Doubloons for all the Camos you get.

So Ships and Camos we are Already Sitting on a minimum of 44k Doubloons.

And now we Check on all the Small Stuff inside the Packages.

The Packages have a Small Stuff Value of about 300 Doubloons per Pack.

So 48 Times 300 Doubloons to the Mix.

Another 14k Doubloons on the Pile.

And we are now just from these Packages up to 58k Doubloons of Rewards in this Event.

Now we need to also consider that each of the Token Packages also comes with Rewards.

And some of them like the T10 Camo Package actually comes with really big Rewards like 60 Special Signals etc.

These are pretty expensive in the Shop. You generally have to Buy Containers for them.

60 Special Signals will Require at least 1 Package of 5 Containers which is worth about 4k Doubloons. Now the Extra Camos you get are pretty much small stuff. But lets say the Special Signals are only worth 3k Doubloons to make sure we dont overrate them.

You get 2x60 Special Signals. So another 6k Doubloons on the Pile.

And we are already at 64k Doubloons.

There is more tough. Credits worth 6k Doubloons and a whole Bunch of Camos. Now the Camos are Standard Stuff so lets just discount them to 2k Doubloons. Which is much less then their actual Value because you get like 60 or so of them. But hey who cares. We do the same the other 30 or so Camos and 60 or so Normal Signals we get. And only give these 1k actually. 

So another 9k on the Pile.

We are at 73k Doubloons now.

You get 2x 10 Point Captain for 1.5k Doubloons each 2x6 Pointers for 600 Doubloons each. And 2x3 Pointers which are worthless and thus will be Disregarded.

Another 4200 Doubloons.

Then you also get 6 Port Slots which is 300 per Slot and thus 3500 Doubloons.

7700 Doubloons on top.

And Bam We are already over 80k Doubloons of Rewards in this Event.

And pls note. That is 80k Doubloons I reached by Constantly Rounding Down and often just using Discount Values. The actual Value is likely more around 90-100k Doubloons.

Now think about this.

Wargaming gives out Rewards that in Total are 80k Doubloons in Value.

The Maximum Spending on the Event however is 75k Doubloons.

Moreover. Not everyone will Spend that Amount.

Many will only take the Free Stuff and Grindable Stuff which has a Value of maybe around 15k Doubloons.

And will not actually Spend any Doubloons on the Game.

Now. Shops dont Sell at Production Cost. And this is a Game. So Stuff like Signals etc are actually really Cheap to Produce as they are a Virtaul Good etc etc.

So they can Afford to give Discounts here and give out Free Stuff.

But that doesnt mean they can just give everything out for Free.  :)

Now. Dont get me Wrong here.

I clearly think WG Should Cut back on Monetization a little. They are Overdoing it Lately.

But Fun Fact for You. I actually think this Event was very Nice. It gave out alot of Free Rewards and gave you a Choice to get further and more Valuable Stuff by Spending Money.

This is Frankly said how a F2P Game should work.

Especially because most of this is simply Early Access stuffs.

You can always Decide to just get the Free Stuff now and then Grind the other Stuff Later.

Nobody Stops you from Grinding the T9 yourself and then Buying Premium Camos for them later on for just 4-5k Doubloons :)

• Cool 2

[THESO]
4,179 posts
9,978 battles
7 hours ago, niclasknig said:

The Importand bit is at the end.

When you have other one time use camos ready.

Of course. If you want to Grind. The most Effective way is to use Consumable Camos and Signals.

But that doesnt mean everyone has that stuff readily lying around.

Many Players actually dont have this many Camos and Signals. 

Now no matter if you Buy Containers with Signals and Camos or Buy Camos and Signals seperately as Giant Packages. A Average Player will likely end up needing at least 100 Bucks for 1 Regrind to be Fully Stuffed with Camos and Signals for the whole thing.

Which means Spending the 50 Bucks for Premium Camos might be Quite Enticing to many such Players.

Especially because it means you dont have to Spend that amount for each Regrind. But only once as you can then Regrind that Line several times again without buying new Camos.

Thus only needing Signals.

7 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Me neither.

But there is another of these Unicum Moments.

I already make 10-20k Exp per Match if I use Full Camos (not the Super Big camos of course) and All Signals for Grinding. Which means. Most lower Tier Ships I can Finish in like 3-5 Battles and even at T9 to T10 I will usually not need more than 30 Battles. And even that is a high estimate.

And pls note. I am not even Unicum. I am just a Decent Player.

Which means you likely need even less.

But what about your Average Potato Playing this Game :)

These guys which even if they would use the Fullest Setup possible in terms of Camos and Singals would still only come out with an Average of maybe 5k per Match (Higher Tiers. Lower Tiers will be lower in Rewards)

For them going through that Regrind would still take like 200 Matches.

That is ALOT of Camos and Signals :)

For them it likely makes more Sense to just Accept having only 2k of Average Exp per Match using Perma Camo and only Cheap Signals.

Because the amount of Consumable stuff they would use otherwise is really Insanely Big.

[P7S]
Players
241 posts
8 hours ago, Pappus said:

Excellent investment, but not at basically 200€

What is your annual revenue in € from this investment?

Tip: you buying stuff for 80€ now will make them offer skins for new German DDs for 120€. Invest then as well.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

Pay up insane amount of cash for silver ships and their camo.

Then reset the lines 20x and buy premium time, signals and other boosters.

Here is your Slava. Enjoy.

WG says:

source.gif

NTC in a nutshell....

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4

[OHRIP]
Players
1,196 posts
9,899 battles
8 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

And they usually are f*cking ugly..

I have to confess I bought permacamos a few years ago for Des Moines, Gearing and Fletcher....my favourite ships at the time.

tenor.gif?itemid=9813683

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,721 posts
11,786 battles
10 hours ago, Pappus said:

TBH I think they are still very cheap. Come on the devs also have to make money from something.

I think the correct price for a camo is around 250 €. Currently it costs about 15 hours of work for me to earn enough for a camo.Without eating and stuff. Unacceptable. Should be around 40-50 hours. So I alone could pay the dev making it and the rest buying it could be clean profit!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
7,308 posts
11,668 battles
7 hours ago, Pappus said:

What research bureau trap are you speaking off? It isn't like you can get those ships any other way.

You answer the question in the very next sentence. Its funny, because to me, its so obvious, yet you dont see to see it?

The siegfried was nice, the Yolo Emilio is nice (still slowly grinding lines back up for that one on the side).

Ägir is nice too. Or Kitakaze. Are you gonna lie awake at night, crying, if you will never have those ships? or not right away? How many times you gonna play them? Let me show you something from your stats:

image.png.5a5b368bac8b7c0392b57ecb9721d0bc.png

Was it so important for example to do all the campaigns for Shinonome? Atleast those you could do by just playing without any special focus. But you couldnt do without Shinonome? The 1 game was so important? Again, my lists looks the same. I have those premiums aswell, that I just played < 10 times.

But here the disparity between just buying perma camo is like 8000-12000 doubloons for those ships that matter in comparison to 60.000 doubloons you need for the Spartan skins. That is a bit far off and this is also the most expensive skin event I ever saw.

Same with the perma camo (I could quote more, how you calculate about boxes and tokens etc). Since you already go this far with thinking about them, WG has already caught you. Who needs a T7 perma camo? its useless anyway. Or T8, T9. Whatever. tbh, I dont even know which one we are talking about, which one is 200euro or not, thats how much I care ^^

You got the answer to the entire topic already in the very first post & first sentence:

12 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Once you are able to see it the way we do - you will have a better time in this game.

• Cool 5

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
17 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

You can buy regular perma camos later.

The ones for Tier VI and VII you can get from the missions.

VIII too if you activated one code.

Also lol he spent 25K doubloons on tech tree ships

Beta Tester
356 posts
7,455 battles
5 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

You answer the question in the very next sentence. Its funny, because to me, its so obvious, yet you dont see to see it?

Ägir is nice too. Or Kitakaze. Are you gonna lie awake at night, crying, if you will never have those ships? or not right away? How many times you gonna play them? Let me show you something from your stats:

image.png.5a5b368bac8b7c0392b57ecb9721d0bc.png

Was it so important for example to do all the campaigns for Shinonome? Atleast those you could do by just playing without any special focus. But you couldnt do without Shinonome? The 1 game was so important? Again, my lists looks the same. I have those premiums aswell, that I just played < 10 times.

Same with the perma camo (I could quote more, how you calculate about boxes and tokens etc). Since you already go this far with thinking about them, WG has already caught you. Who needs a T7 perma camo? its useless anyway. Or T8, T9. Whatever. tbh, I dont even know which one we are talking about, which one is 200euro or not, thats how much I care ^^

You got the answer to the entire topic already in the very first post & first sentence:

Once you are able to see it the way we do - you will have a better time in this game.

You sure you are on the right account? I don't have the shinonome nor the roma. The roma was rented out for all I think and I played it a few matches to see though.

I get that you see the regrinding of trees as trap, but to me it gives me an incentive to regrind a line, which I wouldn't normally do. I guess detaching permanently linked camos is one reason.

In general I dislike the notion of playing a t10 or a premium ship having all that xp go to total waste. There is a few things I dislike on how they go about the reset, but I can accept those. E.g. I would prefer the research points immediately instead of having to regrind so you can abandon lines you end up not playing at all anymore. This way I am pushed to regrind lines I like instead of regrinding lines I like and abandoning lines I dislike.

So for you it is more like I have to regrind 3 lines to get ship X, but for me is I have reason to play the smaller ones and get rewarded with a ship on the side.

The skins that are 200€ are the T9 and the T10 italian for the lepanto and the t10 christophoro? With all points earned you stop at needing about 36.000 italian tokens which in total will buy you the T8 tech tree ship veneto, t9 skin and t10 skin + about 12k coal and 36k free xp

11 hours ago, Sunleader said:

gigatnic wall of text to hide flawed argument

Either something is free or it isn't. You don't pay for the t4 skin etc when you buy the t9 skin. When you reach the point where you make the purchase decision you already own everything else. It doesn't suddenly become part of the price. Why would it anyway. Some people get it for free some people somehow pay for it, when they purchase the skins? Flawed nothing else.

Maybe you are too young to retreat from a bad argument, so I will just leave it as is. I appreciate you regardless. You are right, that nobody stops me from just buying the generic skins and after I handled the refund that is exactly what I will do.

You are also right on the amount of flags being a problem for non unicum players. Or well I don't play for victory in my BBs I go in for a good brawl so the results are very hit & miss. Of course playing it safe and going in when you should is much much better for your average XP, but I dislike it. So most of my results are 1.1k 1.5k in base xp with the occasional 2-3k which means a line becomes around 100 camos & flags or even more. With my stock I could do it for camos about 5-6 times, but signals not even one full run in terms of special flags.

I also care about WG getting their money so I am okay with a bit of inflated prices, but here it goes much much too far even though I love spartans and latin proverbs. The reason I retreat from the purchase is simply to vote with my wallet. I don't care that much about the price as I care about the next events.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this