Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Pi Day Mission: A Slice of the Action

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
7,274 battles

Would it be possible to buy some camouflages? Like the first time when they were introduced.

Beta Tester
4 posts
7,274 battles
On 3/13/2021 at 1:59 AM, gabberworld said:

i think there is camo bundles where is allot different ones

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/customizations/19636/

I know but i only want the pi variant and i don't want to pay 83€ for 5 pi camos, it would be very expensive if i wanted lets say 200 pi camos (over 3300€).

When they were introduced in 2018 you could buy packeges with 50 or 100 i think for around 15-20€ to 30-40€.

[-NSC-]
Players
286 posts
11,581 battles
7 hours ago, Morhaxvith said:

I know but i only want the pi variant and i don't want to pay 83€ for 5 pi camos, it would be very expensive if i wanted lets say 200 pi camos (over 3300€).

When they were introduced in 2018 you could buy packeges with 50 or 100 i think for around 15-20€ to 30-40€.

Like a doubloon sale it won't happen, not for the great camouflages, ever.  They will never admit this, but there's no doubloon sale for way over a year and this camouflage was not sold last year and not this = over two years since last time. So no, you expect something awesome from WG? Play another game :-).

-Fes

[LSCA]
Players
1,649 posts
12,986 battles
7 hours ago, Morhaxvith said:

by looking how WG and other game companies act, i think it would not be cheap either if they sell them one by one

Sign in to follow this