Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
humpty_1

quick qustion

8 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
Players
356 posts
29,003 battles

this might of been asked so i'm sorry for boring y'all, but can i ask why i've not had a twitch drop in months even though that stupid new countdown thingy magigy has been doing its stuff?  lol..  i'm able to claim my free amazon prime rewards (monthly ones). thanks

1.JPG

2.JPG

[WG]
WG Staff
6,751 posts
4,523 battles
Před 4 minutami humpty_1 řekl/a:

this might of been asked so i'm sorry for boring y'all, but can i ask why i've not had a twitch drop in months even though that stupid new countdown thingy magigy has been doing its stuff?  lol..  i'm able to claim my free amazon prime rewards (monthly ones). thanks

1.JPG

Can you please make a screenshot of your drops inventory in Twitch?

Most likely you are facing the known issue with drops. So please try to relink your Twitch account with the WG one (on our portal).

[-RDE-]
Players
356 posts
29,003 battles

ok didn't know where that was, all sorted now. but didn't get any popup saying i was awarded owt.. thx .

1.JPG

[-RDE-]
Players
356 posts
29,003 battles

all claimed but noting arrived in game, i've tried a restart too.

[BASIC]
Players
801 posts
21,862 battles

Have you clicked on 'claim now' buttons? You have to, otherwise you won't get it. 2nd screenshot shows missions active only during official WG streams, like EU or rus

• Cool 1

[-RDE-]
Players
356 posts
29,003 battles

i'll log in to the game again later and see, all's claimed yep but no missions or boxes arrived.

1.JPG

[WG]
WG Staff
6,751 posts
4,523 battles
Před 1 hodinou humpty_1 řekl/a:

i'll log in to the game again later and see, all's claimed yep but no missions or boxes arrived.

1.JPG

Let me see... and your Twitch account was linked on June last year. So please, go to the https://worldofwarships.eu/

and log in in top right corner. After that there click on your nickname, account management and unlink on Twitch. After that link it again. It should solve this issue.

Před 3 hodinami humpty_1 řekl/a:

another question, what's this?

1.JPG

This one means, you have to watch 1 hour of the stream to get that. You can now track your progress there.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this