Sign in to follow this  
Eisaggeleas

Looking for a competitive clan.

9 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts

Hello captains! My name is Dimitris, 29 years old, Lawyer in real life. I am looking for a clan that does regularly clan battles and not only that. I speak fluently English, I am very active all hours of the day (due to covid I do not work). I have 643 battles under my belt, almost 50% winrate in randoms, 61% winrate in ranked (with a ship specific winrate with Alaska in randoms 60%, in ranked 78%). I mainly play BB's and heavy cruisers with a preference in well-armored tanky ships (kremlin,alaska, grinding petro). I have a lot to learn obviously but I need the right people to teach me. Feel free to ask me anything.

Best regards,

Dimitris

• Cool 2

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
323 posts
6,687 battles
On 3/11/2021 at 12:38 PM, Eisaggeleas said:

Hello captains! My name is Dimitris, 29 years old, Lawyer in real life. I am looking for a clan that does regularly clan battles and not only that. I speak fluently English, I am very active all hours of the day (due to covid I do not work). I have 643 battles under my belt, almost 50% winrate in randoms, 61% winrate in ranked (with a ship specific winrate with Alaska in randoms 60%, in ranked 78%). I mainly play BB's and heavy cruisers with a preference in well-armored tanky ships (kremlin,alaska, grinding petro). I have a lot to learn obviously but I need the right people to teach me. Feel free to ask me anything.

Best regards,

Dimitris 

Hi Dimitris,

We're in Gale league atm and working toward Storm. BBMM is a mid size, average requirements clan. If you are interested to know more pop on over to our recruitment thread and feel free to join our discord and talk to a recruiter there is always a possibility to join us as a mercenary as well and hang out with the crew!

Discord link:  https://discord.gg/CGARmFh
Recruitment Thread:

• Cool 1

[ROUGH]
Players
41 posts
11,153 battles

Hurricane FC's setting  up new Clan seeking Members. All positive people are welcome,we don't care about stats.We'll turn you into a team  to upset the status quo. Typhoon 1 guaranteed              
https://discord.gg/ChWPJuyc

Sign in to follow this