Sign in to follow this  
mozimbo

Strength of CV

6 comments in this topic

[_Y_]
Players
1 post
1,460 battles

Hi there, I just wanted to provide some feedback about my frustration with the currentr aircraft carrier strength (10.1 and some versions before). As a ship with fairly good anti aircraft strength, even with the support of another, you hardly have a chance against a good cv player. This is especially annoying when you are playing dd with no smoke. I don't remember this being that bad. Any thoughts?

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,001 posts
10,174 battles

Which ship were you referring to?

Beta Tester
1,036 posts
16,765 battles
4 hours ago, mozimbo said:

As a ship with fairly good anti aircraft strength

AA doesn't exist since rework, it now is even more random as everything else in this game. Watch Flamu's vid on youtube about WG's policy regarding CV's and you will understand everything

• Cool 2

Players
190 posts
12,038 battles
23 hours ago, mozimbo said:

Hi there, I just wanted to provide some feedback about my frustration with the currentr aircraft carrier strength (10.1 and some versions before). As a ship with fairly good anti aircraft strength, even with the support of another, you hardly have a chance against a good cv player. This is especially annoying when you are playing dd with no smoke. I don't remember this being that bad. Any thoughts?

Fun fact:-  If the amount of people playing CV's drops below a certain number, they will buff CV's to entice more players to that class.

Our enjoyment of the game is an obsolete factor in the decisions they make.

• Cool 2

Players
919 posts
6,026 battles

they have a target ratio of people playing cv they intend to hit. through any means except working game mechanics.

they refuse nuanced mechanics to balance cv. actually refuse, actively resent and deny the idea of, that could be used to integrate cv into the game in a way that didnt cause anger and rob players of agency.

they claim players cant handle the 'complexity'. when the only complexity in this game is the monetisation strategy they have chosen.

this means weegees attitude to cv balance, is to heap damage output and immunity to damage, onto cv.

as the only tool they accept for balancing the game, is damage and hp. as a massive binary cudgel of failed design ideology.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this