You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
_Mad_Thom_

Customizable Panels by Roslich issue

6 comments in this topic

[COTNS]
Players
24 posts
16,364 battles

I use the Customizable Panels by Roslich from the WoWs Modstation, which includes an option to display torpedo ranges. This has not been working for me many months as it fails to show the correct range for my destroyers. Does anyone know a fix for this, or is it that the mod is not being updated?

Administrator
404 posts
12 battles
19 hours ago, _Mad_Thom_ said:

I use the Customizable Panels by Roslich from the WoWs Modstation, which includes an option to display torpedo ranges. This has not been working for me many months as it fails to show the correct range for my destroyers. Does anyone know a fix for this, or is it that the mod is not being updated?

Hi, the modification is being updated and maintained by the author. Please send screenshots of the problem.

• Cool 1

[COTNS]
Players
24 posts
16,364 battles
On 3/10/2021 at 6:52 AM, MatroseFuchs said:

Hi, the modification is being updated and maintained by the author. Please send screenshots of the problem.

Hello. Here is a screenshot of my Edinburgh. It has the 10 km torps selected and the panel says 8 km. Notice that the mini-map shows the correct range.

I have no idea if the other torpedo ranges for the other ships shown are correct.

Screenshot (217).png

[COTNS]
Players
24 posts
16,364 battles

Still doesn't work for me. Here is a screenshot of my Anshan. The 8.0 km torpedoes are selected and the Roslich panel says 4.0 km. Again the mini-map shows the correct range.

Screenshot (219).png

[COTNS]
Players
24 posts
16,364 battles

Still doesn't work for me. Here is a screenshot of my Karlsruhe. This time it is a bit weirder as the panel shows a 4.0 km torpedo range which is not available with this ship. The mini-map again shows the correct range: 6 km.

@MatroseFuchs Has there been any news on this?

I notice a lot of people have looked at this thread. Can anyone who uses the Roslich panels tell me if it is working okay for them, or do you see the same problem?

Thanks.

Screenshot (243).png

Administrator
404 posts
12 battles
On 4/23/2021 at 5:21 PM, _Mad_Thom_ said:

Still doesn't work for me.

The author has fixed this problem, the mod will be updated soon.