Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Echo_519

Balanced ranked

11 comments in this topic

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles

It's time to get off some steam again...

So.....

Frist 14 battles in qualification, 14 steamrollosses.

Not a single half competent teammate....How about Wg, making Ranked battles balanced?

It is so annoying, because somehowe it does not matter how much i dominate my opponents, as my opponennts also dominate every single one of my teammates....

Seriously, let me have the same skilled teammates as opponents.....

Gearing flanking over 10-line at northern light, Hello?????? Where did he buy that account??? 

Venezias ust yoloing into center cap, getting devestated and then asking" i only ned one more star, please win" ....... WHAT???????? another guy that bought an account? Sure as hell his "skills" did not get him 6 stars....

Please Wg stop rigging battles. There is not a single close battle

It's ust pure luck in which team you end up, in the one that does or gets steamrolled... And surely your awesome RNG puts me 90% of all my battles in the team getting steamrolled.... like HOW WG?

Give me some love

I see total nooobs with 70%(!!!!!!!) overall winrates that don't even understand the absolute basics... Come on WG...

Stop hating on me....

It's no fun losing all my battles when i clearly do not deserve to do so..... Dominating opponents like i do does not deserve this BS RNG.... It's not my fault other people do not care about learning the game.... 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,489 posts
9,245 battles

i see a lot of stupid moves sure  But overal this ranked is ok i feel.

not a lot of cv's so i am actualy having fun in some dd play again.

do you switch ships ? i rather play bb's only but there are these days u need to play dd or cruisers.

sadly WG cant balance  the stupidity that are your teammates.

[MORIA]
Players
220 posts
8,107 battles

The fact is, you are in the league bronze or silver are actually HELL ELO, any rank spammer could easily get to Silver, if you can rank out to gold, there will be less unskilled player out there . But in general, ranked is better than random, i have win last game in rank with a team killer last night, he got sink by dmg reflection at the beginning of the battle and we still manage to win, don't give up =)

[ALYEN]
Players
2,375 posts
4,207 battles
26 minutes ago, Dragontrn said:

The fact is, you are in the league bronze or silver are actually HELL ELO, any rank spammer could easily get to Silver, if you can rank out to gold, there will be less unskilled player out there . But in general, ranked is better than random, i have win last game in rank with a team killer last night, he got sink by dmg reflection at the beginning of the battle and we still manage to win, don't give up =)

IDK ... the first Bronze sprint was better than the current Silver going by teammate behavior ...

[CHEFT]
Players
12,408 posts
9,841 battles
1 hour ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

IDK ... the first Bronze sprint was better than the current Silver going by teammate behavior ...

This weeks Bronze is much better than first Bronze :Smile_medal:

Guess all the yoloers just made it to silver :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,375 posts
4,207 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

This weeks Bronze is much better than first Bronze :Smile_medal:

Guess all the yoloers just made it to silver :cap_haloween:

yeah, should have stayed in Bronze....

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 10 Stunden, Snowy_a sagte:

you just suck

and your wisdom comes from being on my blacklist becasue you lost so many battle for me with dumb moves.... Yeah, i remeber your name, being matchmaked with you soo incredibly often, always was fun to see your "skill".....

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles

Pretty much my experience in qualifying for gold. 

Win one, lose one.

Yolo DDs, camper BBs, russian cruiser spam, the inability of BB and cruiser players to focus the right target at the right time.

Idiots who run MM Monitor and proclaim defeat right at the start and then do dumb crap instead of at least trying to win.

Passive playstyle at the start that leads to enemy teams getting a point advantage that they manage to keep despite being shot to hell in the late stage.

Absolute morons in Thunderers sniping from the back, saving their HP for the time the enemy team rofl stomped everyone else...

Yeah, ranked is a NESS, always was, always will be.

[NWP]
Players
3,511 posts
17,844 battles

No offence, but you ranked stats don't exactly scream "I am competent". So blaming this only on your team ...

[SVX]
Players
1,356 posts
15,907 battles
4 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Pretty much my experience in qualifying for gold. 

Win one, lose one.

Yolo DDs, camper BBs, russian cruiser spam, the inability of BB and cruiser players to focus the right target at the right time.

Idiots who run MM Monitor and proclaim defeat right at the start and then do dumb crap instead of at least trying to win.

Passive playstyle at the start that leads to enemy teams getting a point advantage that they manage to keep despite being shot to hell in the late stage.

Absolute morons in Thunderers sniping from the back, saving their HP for the time the enemy team rofl stomped everyone else...

Yeah, ranked is a NESS, always was, always will be.

na its fine i ranked out completly today. småland ftw!

Sign in to follow this