You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

So you think YOU are unlucky in qualification

16 comments in this topic

[POND]
Players
559 posts
6,952 battles

Honestly the MM must be rigged, or I must have done something terrible in my past life. Two consecutive games... 4 different DDs... Why can't this happen to the enemy team at least once?!

Spoiler

shot-21_03.08_22_59.40-0457.thumb.jpg.0352c4951aba26a240fc8b4f9d0ef10b.jpgshot-21_03.08_22_59.37-0196.thumb.jpg.7c7fad8f8e5e97998ed598bb9fc32af1.jpgshot-21_03.08_22_25.00-0368.thumb.jpg.d37d0d786d49f77efa1e7df91cd2c520.jpgshot-21_03.08_22_24.57-0227.thumb.jpg.4c82aebd90dbcd35444211a61fc35dce.jpg

• Boring 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles

Omg you poor...wait, you're playing CV? 

I guess it's karma then. ^^

• Cool 6
  • Funny 11

[CHEFT]
Players
12,440 posts
9,841 battles
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Would be even more funny if the detonations were a direct result of the enemy CV (attack or spotting) :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[POND]
Players
559 posts
6,952 battles
5 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I mean the enemy team has a CV too and I don't see him getting a quadruple detonations one after another...

Beta Tester
137 posts
32,182 battles

Was it not fun and engaging for you and the 3 poor DDs, cos that can’t be right WG shitsheet says that detonations are both fun and engaging.

[EUTF]
Players
254 posts
6,781 battles

If any ship and especially a DD doesnt have a detonation flag im a Rank game he deserve it ... it isnt karma or bad luck its Murphy law

Players
57 posts
18,106 battles

Op - Complaining while playing CV. Sucks to suck

You were meant to carry your team to victory considering you were playing the most broken ship class in the game.  You were supposed to compensate for your awful DDs not running det flags.  Too bad.  My sympathy for CV players in non existent.  They deserve every negative thing to happen to them in matches.  If that meams all their DD detonate, so be it.  

• Cool 1

[POND]
Players
559 posts
6,952 battles
6 hours ago, HMCS_Halifax said:

Op - Complaining while playing CV. Sucks to suck

You were meant to carry your team to victory considering you were playing the most broken ship class in the game.  You were supposed to compensate for your awful DDs not running det flags.  Too bad.  My sympathy for CV players in non existent.  They deserve every negative thing to happen to them in matches.  If that meams all their DD detonate, so be it.  

I won't comment on your utter lack of tact and apparently horrbile upbringing, I will just point out that there are two CVs in each match. Think hard on that. 

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,381 posts
4,220 battles
6 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

I won't comment on your utter lack of tact and apparently horrbile upbringing, I will just point out that there are two CVs in each match. Think hard on that. 

Well you cannot BOTH lose, but I don't think Halifax has any positive affection to the enemy CV as well ... You are just the easier target because you are complaining on the forums ...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POND]
Players
559 posts
6,952 battles

Yea I mostly needed a break, qualified today with little problems :)

[OLDST]
Players
6 posts
2,015 battles

I'm an old chap of 71 and did not make that comment re past life as to be  honest, I may not be here longer so please understand I did not  make this comment.

my warm regards to all and take care

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,360 posts
15,941 battles
1 hour ago, OldPhart said:

I'm an old chap of 71 and did not make that comment re past life as to be  honest, I may not be here longer so please understand I did not  make this comment.

my warm regards to all and take care

what are you eaven saying ?

[MIAO]
Players
1,824 posts
8,889 battles

how are you evne getting so few base exp with midway when you lose?

git gud

speaking of detonations, are you talking about this?image.thumb.png.b7524f0127a945ca637e0314b94d2cb2.png

that was me bombing it :D

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

In all the battles you posted the enemy team had CVs played by bois from Enuf and A7.

If the DDs on your team lived longer than 3 minutes they weren't letting you down, they were sweaty tryhards and overachieving.
If you run into this guy are you going to blame your DDs?

1042312318_OHNOEL2AZER.thumb.png.7736ad24bd83a2c5ad634249dae73bf9.png

Players
57 posts
18,106 battles
17 hours ago, Horin728 said:

Don't have to, don't want to, go sit on a railroad spike.  You know nothing about me or my upbringing.  There could have been 2 CV a side. My comment would be the same. CV break the game balance.  

• Cool 1