Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Toni112007

I am not playing until Dead Eye gets removed

32 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
219 posts
1,734 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

WG is trembling in their socks...

Maybe not at the moment but with their decision making both world of tanks and warships will be gone in a couple of years.

• Funny 1

[SVX]
Players
1,354 posts
15,883 battles
2 minutes ago, Toni112007 said:

Maybe not at the moment but with their decision making both world of tanks and warships will be gone in a couple of years.

no they wont. or they will of natural causes. but that have nothing to do with you not playing........

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
30,026 posts
15,424 battles
3 minutes ago, Toni112007 said:

People are saying that for over 5 years...

Someday they will be right. Nothing lasts forever.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester
219 posts
1,734 battles
33 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

People are saying that for over 5 years...

Someday they will be right. Nothing lasts forever.

You can't milk the cow forever...

[WTFNO]
Players
22 posts
8,909 battles
31 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

WG is trembling in their socks...

As a WG shill, you really are tallented. I see you immediately dealing with feedback from a WG customer, going out of your way to belittle them and make them feel like they are of no consequence - well played sir!

That's a sure fire way to make them feel like thier feedback is important to WG, and that WG have thier best interests are heart.

+1 for outstanding customer support services..

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
3,056 posts
22,510 battles
Vor 45 Minuten, Toni112007 sagte:

Not reworked but removed.

You're not the only one, it would seem.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/147638-dead-eye-will-be-changed-from-scratch/?do=findComment&comment=3813034

And it is working.

I just wish players would keep up that exact same pressure until WG also finally balanced the bloody carriers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWNgIfhfdOY

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[WTFNO]
Players
22 posts
8,909 battles
5 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Interesting.

I didn't bother with playing coop, I've alwars been far more interested in playing in a div in randoms. My response the new captain skills creating a boring game meta was to reset all my captains and uninstall the game while WG figure out what they intend to do and then see if it seems to make for a more interesting game.

If they make it interesting again I'll come back - In the meantime, I (and a number of my clanmates) are actively looking for an alternative game to play. I suspect I can't mention any alternatives here or the WG watchdogs will give me some grief about terms and conditions or some such.

Players
3,056 posts
22,510 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, E_wan_o sagte:

I suspect I can't mention any alternatives here or the WG watchdogs will give me some grief about terms and conditions or some such.

They way I see it, as long as you're being constructive, you are not violating forum rules.

[DREAD]
Players
10,783 posts
7,438 battles

When the fruitcake are they removing this ret*** horse sh*** camping freaking shi*** skill?

If you wonder I mean Dumbeye 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,741 posts
6,296 battles
1 hour ago, Toni112007 said:

You want a cookiee or something? WG won't even notice.

Players
234 posts

WARNING. MATH STUFF

Between the last full week of captain respec and the first full week of paid respec WG lost 34% of random battles activity.

How about the week after? Still 26% lower than during the respec week.
The effect of ranked can also be dismissed. The activity was 17% lower than during the comparable week of the previous season.

Compared to long the term average: The free respec increased the activity by 18%. After the period ended the activity dropped by 17% from the reference level.

Since long term averages and (rough) AB sampling seem to give the same results, a drop of 17% caused by the skill rework seems like a pretty close approximation.

Conclusion:

Players wanted to test skills when it was free. When the free period ended, they walked.
As the server population seems to be stable, it takes no effort to figure out where they went.

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
10,783 posts
7,438 battles
17 minutes ago, Unfortunate_Son said:

WARNING. MATH STUFF

Between the last full week of captain respec and the first full week of paid respec WG lost 34% of random battles activity.

How about the week after? Still 26% lower than during the respec week.
The effect of ranked can also be dismissed. The activity was 17% lower than during the comparable week of the previous season.

Compared to long the term average: The free respec increased the activity by 18%. After the period ended the activity dropped by 17% from the reference level.

Since long term averages and (rough) AB sampling seem to give the same results, a drop of 17% caused by the skill rework seems like a pretty close approximation.

Conclusion:

Players wanted to test skills when it was free. When the free period ended, they walked.
As the server population seems to be stable, it takes no effort to figure out where they went.

Well it may be worth if people play less high tier were the idiotic skill is the biggest problem?

[CATS]
Players
30,026 posts
15,424 battles
1 hour ago, Toni112007 said:

You can't milk the cow forever...

A soup kitchen cannot give out soup forever...

1 hour ago, E_wan_o said:

As a WG shill, you really are tallented. I see you immediately dealing with feedback from a WG customer, going out of your way to belittle them and make them feel like they are of no consequence - well played sir!

That's a sure fire way to make them feel like thier feedback is important to WG, and that WG have thier best interests are heart.

+1 for outstanding customer support services..

So speaking the truth makes one a shill? Maybe stop lying to yourself and start facing reality.

[UNOVI]
Players
317 posts
6,488 battles

I am not playing until this insane amount of xp needed for level 20 and 21 captains is lowered (guess i am never playing again)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Just play destroyers, very comfy time to play destroyers. There are no cruisers between you and the battleships because cruisers get devastated in their spawn, apparently. Buffing battleships too much ironically made battleships drown in torpedo soup, dont quit, help make soup.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
5,565 posts
22,154 battles
23 hours ago, Unfortunate_Son said:

Conclusion:

Could it have something to do with the italian BB missions being doable in CoOp maybe? At least that's the reason for me playing a shipload less random battles recently :cap_cool:

On 3/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, Toni112007 said:

^

&

19 hours ago, geschlittert said:

I am not playing until this insane amount of xp needed for level 20 and 21 captains is lowered (guess i am never playing again)

I bet there will be people who will miss You. Or at least I guess there will... might... or not... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
6,223 posts
On 3/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, lafeel said:

You want a cookiee or something? WG won't even notice.

I think OP's fully covered. :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,741 posts
6,296 battles
2 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I think OP's fully covered. :Smile-_tongue:

Just because the Dark Side has cookies does not mean they share.

• Funny 3

Players
6,223 posts
12 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Poor boy, grow up. Improvise, adapt, overcome :Smile_trollface:

Or just do what thousands of Wargaming customers have done before you, pay for instant gratification! :cap_money:

Sign in to follow this