Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bindolaf_Werebane

Happy women's day

21 comments in this topic

[CATS]
Players
30,055 posts
15,430 battles

It is a shame that they put Dasha in civilian clothes for the captains potraits and not in uniform. I might have bought more captains.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,093 posts
40 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

Thank you for the camouflage, WG. Could we also get a female captain in uniform? Thanks.

yeah, the generosity of wg/lesta is mind-blowing - 5 camos!

• Funny 5

[FMJ]
Players
178 posts

[derail]Cool song but....why is the singer sitting on a step ladder?[/derail]

[NECRO]
Players
2,629 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Gebbly sagte:

[derail]Cool song but....why is the singer sitting on a step ladder?[/derail]

He was supposed to play "Stairway to Heaven".

Players
173 posts
1,015 battles
2 ore fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

It is a shame that they put Dasha in civilian clothes for the captains potraits and not in uniform. I might have bought more captains.

Yes, but she looks beautiful anyway :Smile_teethhappy: I love the german and russian versions.

[FMJ]
Players
178 posts

Oh and for the record, I think how someone wants to see the aesthetics of a game on their own computer (which have zero impact on gameplay, or anyone elses enjoyment) shouldnt matter to anyone but that player so it would be nice to add the option for a player to choose from maybe a list of captain pictures for their ships and include some female captains.

If I have to play games in which I can see and hear ships that look like something scifi or from warhammer with laser sound effects I'm really not bothered what someones captain looks like that I never see or hear.

• Cool 1

Players
756 posts
7,536 battles
4 minutes ago, Gebbly said:

Oh and for the record, I think how someone wants to see the aesthetics of a game on their own computer (which have zero impact on gameplay, or anyone elses enjoyment) shouldnt matter to anyone but that player so it would be nice to add the option for a player to choose from maybe a list of captain pictures for their ships and include some female captains.

If I have to play games in which I can see and hear ships that look like something scifi or from warhammer with laser sound effects I'm really not bothered what someones captain looks like that I never see or hear.

Very good idea. I'd like to change my 2 non-human captains to normal officers.

Beta Tester
1,093 posts
6 minutes ago, KommodorevonKlein said:

Yes, but she looks beautiful anyway :Smile_teethhappy: I love the german and russian versions.

italian Dasha looks bit weird - dude running paint has lost his touch ...

[CATS]
Players
30,055 posts
15,430 battles
16 minutes ago, KommodorevonKlein said:

She looks like a civilian being a captain of a warship...

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
2,629 posts
Vor 37 Minuten, Bindolaf_Werebane sagte:

Very good idea. I'd like to change my 2 non-human captains to normal officers.

I think there are ship filters in the game that also affect commanders, at least the guinea pig ones.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,103 posts
4,486 battles
Před 7 hodinami Bindolaf_Werebane řekl/a:

Thank you for the camouflage, WG. Could we also get a female captain in uniform? Thanks.

Actually, are you celebrating International Women's day somehow? I mean, are you buying a flower or something small and nice to anyone?

Because for example here in Czech republic it is normal and kinda expected, atleast with the flowers. But after having conversation with my colleagues, it is not the case in Western Europe.

So I am curious, where you actually have the similar habbits during this day?

[CAIN]
Players
4,926 posts
20,778 battles

This woman's day thing is a trap.

In the past few days, in preparation for this day, I've been congratulating my team mates in ranked on being pu**ies and all I got were chat bans.

Thx, but no thx.

^^

• Funny 1

[MUMMY]
Players
657 posts
10,457 battles

I believe in equality.

She can buy her own flowers.

• Funny 3

[MUMMY]
Players
657 posts
10,457 battles
41 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Actually, are you celebrating International Women's day somehow? I mean, are you buying a flower or something small and nice to anyone?

Because for example here in Czech republic it is normal and kinda expected, atleast with the flowers. But after having conversation with my colleagues, it is not the case in Western Europe.

So I am curious, where you actually have the similar habbits during this day?

In the UK almost every day of the year is dedicated to some niche or idiotic "charity".  

A list for example here. and another here.

Because every day is some charity event day to part people with their money, oppourtunity for sponsorships etc people tend to tune out from the constant noise of support this, support that, be aware of XYZ.  Personally I do not engage in any of it as I feel ultimately supporting these crapfests does nothing but make a rod for my own back, instead I donate to charities that are not part of this dog and pony show.  

"International Womens Day" is on the same pile for me as "World Hello Day"; the "ignore and go about your day" pile.

• Cool 3

[WG]
WG Staff
6,103 posts
4,486 battles
Před 49 minutami LucyCZ řekl/a:

Here I am @YabbaCoe :Smile_trollface:

True, here you go, with the most iconic flower for this day:

karafiat-ruzovy-46cm.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[KITEN]
Players
664 posts
15,795 battles

All i can say, is at least WG didnt go full woke and call it 'International Womxns Day.'

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
867 posts
10,230 battles
1 hour ago, rage1750 said:

"International Womens Day" is on the same pile for me as "World Hello Day"; the "ignore and go about your day" pile.

Just wait until you've spent some time in Eastern Europe or, better, have gained a wife or girlfriend from those parts.

If you ignore "international Women's Day", you'll be in deep, deep trouble!

On IWD, even commercial life stops as organisations arrange flowers and cake for their ladies, and for those of their business partners and clients.

I currently have Russian wife and mother-in-law at home, so I was out Sunday afternoon hunting down flowers, chocolates & Cava. My quest was successful, so my reputation and domestic XP points went up, at least for the next few weeks.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this