Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DaBung

Recommend me Build for Minotaur (British Light Cruisers)

8 comments in this topic

[RNNUK]
Players
28 posts
2,061 battles

I am training up my captain for the Minotaur, recommendations? 

[CHEFT]
Players
12,400 posts
9,841 battles

image.png.a5460e237d44b5f2e7f28d6399021537.png

Might aswell roll your face over your mouse and see what you get :cap_haloween: IFA and PT is probably overkill, but what else to take for last point (id take LS first btw).

You might not need RPF if you only play smoke, but for radar Mino its very valuable. If someone wants to play it as a torpboat, you could think about the 15% extra damage...

Sklling for AA is not something id do either, but can be considered if someone fancies it.

• Cool 1

[FAILS]
Players
665 posts
21,492 battles
39 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Might aswell roll your face over your mouse and see what you get :cap_haloween: IFA and PT is probably overkill, but what else to take for last point (id take LS first btw).

You might not need RPF if you only play smoke, but for radar Mino its very valuable. If someone wants to play it as a torpboat, you could think about the 15% extra damage...

Sklling for AA is not something id do either, but can be considered if someone fancies it.

You can always go for the longer lasting consumables or that AA-thing for two points (no idea what they are called), but RN cruisers are not really starved for points, luckily.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,615 posts
1 hour ago, DaBung said:

I am training up my captain for the Minotaur, recommendations? 

I recommend u dont use her or any other RN CL at least not in regular play unless you are a masochist... :cat_cool:

[LEEUW]
Players
2,946 posts
10,579 battles
3 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I enjoyed the faster torp reload thingy as well. Since you use them quite often. 

Also, I used to take radio location but been running without it for a while now. It seems you catch more people without it, because as opponents aren't seeing the "located" icon they play more reckless. 

Players
66 posts
5,187 battles
3 hours ago, BruceRKF said:

You can always go for the longer lasting consumables or that AA-thing for two points (no idea what they are called), but RN cruisers are not really starved for points, luckily. 

I've got the longer lasting consumables. 52 seconds of radar dakka on unsuspecting dd's is hella satisfying.

And I'd say AR on a mino is a but redundant, you get deleted so easily (or print a new ship if you don't die because you get citadelled from the most ridiculous angle) that it's hardly ever doing much in my experience.

[RNNUK]
Players
28 posts
2,061 battles

Sounds like there are quite a few different play styles for Mino? 

[CHEFT]
Players
12,400 posts
9,841 battles
Just now, DaBung said:

Sounds like there are quite a few different play styles for Mino? 

Well Radar or Smoke pretty much. With Radar, you can also use it as a torpboat, because hardly anything can spot you. The only issue is 12km russian radar and CVs, which can just randomly spot you.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this