You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
qdfl

Ranked 1 in silver league less then 20 hours? Is it so easy?

17 comments in this topic

[EX-TH]
Players
59 posts
14,455 battles

Hi,

I just wondering how some players ranked less then 20 hours (from 08:00-01:00 and next day from 08:00  before 15:00) ranked 1 in silver league.

What is the chance that you get generally good player in your team or if you are lost then you are nr 1 for holding star until you ranked 1 in silver league?

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,416 posts
9,841 battles
7 minutes ago, qdfl said:

What is the chance that you get generally good player in your team or if you are lost then you are nr 1 for holding star until you ranked 1 in silver league?

What about being a good player themselves?

[EX-TH]
Players
59 posts
14,455 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

20 hours can be a lot of battles....

I know that, if apr takes 10 min per game and 2 min delay between 2 games, we can 90-95 game could play which is not really realistic. But what is the chance for ranked? 

[EX-TH]
Players
59 posts
14,455 battles
5 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

What about being a good player themselves?

Do you mean good players never or almost never lose? You will be still (even a little bit) dependent of your team is it?

[CATS]
Players
30,071 posts
15,430 battles
15 minutes ago, qdfl said:

I know that, if apr takes 10 min per game and 2 min delay between 2 games, we can 90-95 game could play which is not really realistic. But what is the chance for ranked? 

That is less chance and more skill.

The leagues are much smaller than the old ranked and you can rank out faster.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,416 posts
9,841 battles
15 minutes ago, qdfl said:

Do you mean good players never or almost never lose? You will be still (even a little bit) dependent of your team is it?

70-80% WR is possible even excluding luck. If you are lucky ontop of that or play ships can save their stars (DD killers) its not that hard to go through the ranks.

Obviously being unlucky can ruin that easily, but some people will be lucky, some will be unlucky, and so you will always have people who will rank out pretty fast. Dunno what kinda WR CVs can achieve in ranked, but it should be more than 70-80% (theoratically...)

[LSCA]
Players
1,621 posts
12,747 battles
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Dunno what kinda WR CVs can achieve in ranked, but it should be more than 70-80% (theoratically...)

still only one side tho, both can't win, its todo also allot luck because sometimes just game is not at your side

[HKIWS]
Players
39 posts

Silver league takes 20 stars to rank 1. With a 2/3 winrate that's 60 battles. Not easy, but doable.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,416 posts
9,841 battles
41 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

still only one side tho, both can't win, its todo also allot luck because sometimes just game is not at your side

ofc, i basicly meant a very good CV player could probably go home with a very high WR, because he depends less on RNG or his teammates. The more competent his teammates (which might aswell be the case in silver now) the easier it is for him to win games. People dealing damage upon his spotting, and him being able to kill ships while his teammates stay alive is a good combination to just win games.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,951 posts
10,587 battles
2 hours ago, qdfl said:

Hi,

I just wondering how some players ranked less then 20 hours (from 08:00-01:00 and next day from 08:00  before 15:00) ranked 1 in silver league.

In general: The less skilled you are, the amount of games needed to rank out go up exponentially. The more skilled you are, the more stars you're bound to keep in a loss as well. That being said: when you play less games the "luck" factor counts more obviously. So even the best of the best might have a crippling loss streak. 

[NCDF]
Players
224 posts
6,559 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, DFens_666 sagte:

(which might aswell be the case in silver now)

You sure about that?

They must be playing hide and seek with me then, cause i can't find any of them... lol

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Bottom tier yourself and focus shooting T10 DDs, you either win or keep your star because you get way more expee doing this. If you're under 50% winrate you'e looking at a thousand games to rank out in silver though, similar to how 45% players need a thousand games to rank out bronze.

[WGP2W]
[WGP2W]
Players
408 posts
18,901 battles

Got to 7.1 with 45% winrate. Saved almost every game. Did rank out with 62% in 42 games. 19 games for bronze before. The gameplay is just so amazingly bad. But still this is the only reason to play the game besides cb so I guess it's fine.