You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

FINALLY! WG fixed AA!

30 comments in this topic

Players
3,059 posts
22,524 battles

You read it here first!

Just watch Notsers latest video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NugWc226tO0

We've just been doing it all wrong all this time!

All you need to do is

build for the flak bursts!!1

And then the Manfred only ever gets off a single drop which barely scratches you!

HOOORAY!

All is well.

Thank u so much WG! I'm plunging straight back into the fray! All is forgiven! Even the captain skill rework!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,777 posts
21,328 battles

It's Notser. What do you even expect?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
7,520 posts
245 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

It's Notser. What do you even expect?

Nozoup.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[CHEFT]
Players
12,409 posts
9,841 battles
7 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Nozoup.

NoNotserForYou? :cap_fainting:

His playstyle makes me nauseous :fish_aqua:

• Funny 6

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
13,824 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

His playstyle makes me nauseated :fish_aqua:

ftfy :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

Players
7,520 posts
245 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

NoNotserForYou? :cap_fainting:

His playstyle makes me nauseous :fish_aqua:

Also flamu just got robbed by peegee, at the last second when tried to kill a sweaty tryhard div. Also his team was so bad he got 1,8k exp on defeat in a nurnberg while 9 other players on his team didn't even beat the winning teams worst player lol (810exp).

• Funny 4

[CRU_]
Players
381 posts
9,857 battles

Flame boy getting booted popped up on my feed, haven't touched this mess in a while, so looked into it for shits n giggles. The rework outcome was always predictable. It's WG, of course it was going to be crap, and Flame boys whole income is generated through telling his viewer base just how [edited]stupid WG are. Not saying he doesn't believe what he is saying, but it's his niche.

Nozoup popped up when i went looking into it. He has decided to tell youtube what the "silent majority" feel about WOWs. He has made a whole video on what the "silent majority" think, and what the "silent majority" want from WOWs. Guess what, amazingly the "silent majority" agree with his interpretation of what they think and what they want........................ A whole video of brainfart. What a clown.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,161 posts
12,744 battles
2 hours ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

You read it here first!

Just watch Notsers latest video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NugWc226tO0

We've just been doing it all wrong all this time!

All you need to do is

build for the flak bursts!!1

And then the Manfred only ever gets off a single drop which barely scratches you!

HOOORAY!

All is well.

Thank u so much WG! I'm plunging straight back into the fray! All is forgiven! Even the captain skill rework!

I wont get triggered to click the link.

I more and more arrive at the conclusion that these WG bought NA CC´s just push out these dumb videos to try and create some buzz around them and get them views on videos that dont deserve the attention or views in the first place. 

• Cool 2

Players
3,059 posts
22,524 battles
Vor 14 Minuten, OldschoolGaming_YouTube sagte:

I more and more arrive at the conclusion that these WG bought NA CC´s just push out these dumb videos to try and create some buzz around them and get them views on videos that dont deserve the attention or views in the first place. 

You could be forgiven to think that if the dude didn't prove with his very playstyle that he is wholly incapable of such intricate strategizing.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Great news everyone, absurd AA build on best AA ship can kill planes from a 42% CV player if he eats all the flak.

1207949946_Personalcope.thumb.jpg.79e9a7fc05a686c65c2bab0320a5cd66.jpg

Visual representation of nozoup/notser videos

• Funny 5

[HAMAR]
Players
528 posts

Why this hate agents Notser?

I know he dislikes Dea Eye so much that he does not use it on any of his Battleships

And he likes his fully AA specked Worcester.

Do we all have to have the same opinion?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
14 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

Why this hate agents Notser?

It's not hate, it's just him and nozoup will say literally anything to pump out happy fun times all is well content.

-Build silly AA build on wooster

-Face mongoloid CV player
-Destroy all the planes
-Conclusion : AA works super geat 10/10 recommend AA builds on cruisers

They're the opposite of Flamu in a sense, positive no matter what, even if it's nonsense.

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
10,787 posts
7,438 battles
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

oh this is the vid.

You can joke about some of the CCs all you want but Zoup has a point here.

And he is particularly right about the fact that WG caters to their target audience and doesn’t care about the handful of competitive players. And that is for a good reason - competitive is a niche in this game and most players don’t give a damn.

If you look at it - WG is behaving reasonable. Although some of the most dedicated players may not like this truth 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
7,520 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

And he is particularly right about the fact that WG caters to their target audience and doesn’t care about the handful of competitive players. And that is for a good reason - competitive is a niche in this game and most players don’t give a damn.

If you look at it - WG is behaving reasonable. Although some of the most dedicated players may not like this truth 

Wargaming only caters to money, investors and other higher backers. They could careless about their player base just like the majority of large/huge corporations out there, regardless of whether they give them the finger or not.

He also could of just made the video, instead of putting out that asinine reddit post, but whatever.

Not really, I don't see how gambling, retention tactics, scummy businesses practices and consistently ignoring valid feedback, advice and well thought-out and presented ideas are reasonable. Of course they will pay attention to the common denominator, that doesn't mean they should lower quality because they start earning large amounts of money.

Also for a CC who has consistently been inconsistent about some of the things he's said, I don't see how he wouldn't be taken the piss out of frankly. Considering this is the bloody CC new players are meant to as one of the more active and biggest CC's atm. Sad really.

But then i guess standards for companies are just like common sense. Stupidly rare. Except when their small of course.

• Cool 3

[-OOF-]
Players
446 posts
7,485 battles
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

investors and other higher backers.

yes, there are many investors that want to see the downfall of this game by destroying it with CVs and commander reworks, that was all their intentions all along. WG cares about making money from the average player not providing them with the best possible gaming experience, it starts making sense when you look at it like that.

Players
3,454 posts
17,237 battles

"Notser" is an abbreviation like "Sitcom" ("Situation Comedy")

In his case it meanse "Not Serious".:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,777 posts
21,328 battles
3 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Ironically saying that Zoup has a point also invalidates his point.

Since, you know, nobody knows the mood of the silent majority, thus any conclusions drawn is conjecture. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[NWP]
Players
3,511 posts
17,844 battles

So we are resorting to NoZoup videos to claim that CVs are fine? 

I mean, why not I guess. Everyone is entitled his opinion...

[DREAD]
Players
10,787 posts
7,438 battles
6 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Ironically saying that Zoup has a point also invalidates his point.

Since, you know, nobody knows the mood of the silent majority, thus any conclusions drawn is conjecture. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well - you know the mood of them as long as they are there. The silent majority is a number which - after all - agrees enough to stay around. 

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,777 posts
21,328 battles
Just now, 1MajorKoenig said:

Well - you know the mood of them as long as they are there. The silent majority is a number which - after all - agrees enough to stay around. 

Does it though? According to some WoWs apparently lives off of churn, that cannot happen if people actually stay around.

Ofc no one but WG but WG has the numbers on that, thus nothing conclusive can be drawn even from active player numbers.

• Cool 1