You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ArsonX

what is wrong with server?

6 comments in this topic

[RNDV]
Players
8 posts
13,654 battles

im trying to play and first time after i joined a ranked game i got kickked out of the game and stuck on logging in...logged in the middle to end of battle.

after that in next battle right after battle ends kicks me of game and stuck on loading

is something that happening to others also?

[WO]
Players
24 posts
6,118 battles

I can play ok so far, but 2 battles, and for both detailed statistics not available. Something's not right for sure.

[SVX]
Players
1,366 posts
16,012 battles

i have quite horrid lagg in the game. and its not my connection or hardware...

[WG]
WG Staff
6,250 posts
4,495 battles
Před 1 hodinou ArsonX řekl/a:

im trying to play and first time after i joined a ranked game i got kickked out of the game and stuck on logging in...logged in the middle to end of battle.

after that in next battle right after battle ends kicks me of game and stuck on loading

is something that happening to others also?

I will investigate if it is something wrong with the server, but if there would be something on bigger scale, more players would report that.

In this case, can you please try to check integrity of the game? (Check and Repair option in WGC)

Players
3,560 posts
1 hour ago, albin322 said:

i have quite horrid lagg in the game. and its not my connection or hardware...

Glad it is not just me then it is worse when you try to play a CV, I always know when a problem occurs, my planes start going around in circles without any input from me, then is is the kick from the server, annoying tome as it is to the rest of the team whop no doubt is wondering what their CV is up to.