Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Curesto

Pommern or wait for new coal ships?

7 comments in this topic

Players
92 posts
696 battles

Hi, should i get Pommern or wait for new coal ships. Will any Tier 9 Coal BB be released?

I've heard that Marco Polo would be new coal ship. If it's true, i would like to get Marco Polo instead. Because, i love Italian ships. They look so good.

Should i wait?

Thanks.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,804 posts
6,428 battles

For now I'd wait, Pommern isn't announced to be going anywhere, and they haven't said what currency Marco Polo is going to cost.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,253 posts
30,162 battles

Just wait. If you don't like/want next coal ship you can always buy Pommern instead

• Cool 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

What fumtu said.

Pommern is a cool ship but she's not OP, not super meta or getting spammed by everyone like Thunderer is and to a lesser extent Georgia was.

She's going to be around for you to pick up if nothing else comes out you like more, don't worry about it.
She's also always going to be an amazing pick for small map T9 content, so if you do pick her up, don't worry about her not being meta in randoms, she'll be useful.

[SHAD]
Players
3,605 posts
14,649 battles

Pommern is a lot of fun but the meta is not kind to her at all. Probably best to wait for the next coal ships.

If Dead eye is removed and secondaries returned to their former glory, then I will recommend Pommern again.

Players
4,368 posts
5,709 battles
36 minutes ago, Curesto said:

Hi, should i get Pommern or wait for new coal ships. Will any Tier 9 Coal BB be released?

I've heard that Marco Polo would be new coal ship. If it's true, i would like to get Marco Polo instead. Because, i love Italian ships. They look so good.

Should i wait?

Thanks.

If you asked me this about 6 months ago I would say wait for next Coal ship for sure, but after I tryed Lolgia (Georgia) and got disappointed like never before I give a shot to Pommern and it feels good enough.

It depends on how high (or low) your expectations from a ship are, I guess :cap_popcorn:

[ALYEN]
Players
2,421 posts
4,245 battles

I'd not buy any ship that should have decent secondaries until the captain rework mess is at least 6 months old and we know secondaries are dead and buried ... better to invest in something with solid main guns ...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this