Sign in to follow this  
Tiny_Evil

What About Flint?

11 comments in this topic

[HARB]
Players
22 posts
7,846 battles

Guys after new 10.0.0 update Flint become a handicap STEEL Ship... 11.1 km Range is unacceptable... They give Atlanta a great Buff to 13.3 range.... Flint need same bufff... Fix it WG....

EVEN DD'S at tier 5 has more range then Flint... 

• Cool 1

Modder
5,268 posts
23,698 battles
1 hour ago, Chaostemplar said:

Guys after new 10.0.0 update Flint become a handicap STEEL Ship... 11.1 km Range is unacceptable...

With skill rework a good opportunity came to "balance" her once she had been changed for coal. If the spreadsheet shows she is on the server average, they probably won't do anything about it. And what is a server average for VII tier CL - 38k ? ;-)

WG Staff
2,300 posts
913 battles
5 hours ago, Chaostemplar said:

Guys after new 10.0.0 update Flint become a handicap STEEL Ship... 11.1 km Range is unacceptable... They give Atlanta a great Buff to 13.3 range.... Flint need same bufff... Fix it WG....

EVEN DD'S at tier 5 has more range then Flint... 

Hi Captains, 
As we stated in other threads, we understand that the current situation with Flint can be frustrating. We are monitoring the performance of the ship constantly. We are gathering all the data necessary.  Once we have enough information, we will decide whether there is a need to make some changes to the ship’s meta. But there is no certainty that any change will be applied to Flint, at the moment. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4
  • Angry 2

Players
1,380 posts
22,392 battles
On 3/3/2021 at 11:05 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 
As we stated in other threads, we understand that the current situation with Flint can be frustrating. We are monitoring the performance of the ship constantly. We are gathering all the data necessary.  Once we have enough information, we will decide whether there is a need to make some changes to the ship’s meta. But there is no certainty that any change will be applied to Flint, at the moment. 

You guys are really funny. I DONT PLAY Flint bcs 

a) You pretty much get in a T9 match 90% of the time. 

b) It isnt fun getting outranged and outradared at the same time by donskoi, kronstaht and Riga. I mean, come on! Thats fíng rediculous!

Monitor this!

• Cool 3

[HARB]
Players
22 posts
7,846 battles

i played 1 year just grinding that ship... 365 days... if u guys ignore the Stats just try to play in 5 games u will understand... it was a steel ship come on! 

• Cool 2

[VIBES]
Players
633 posts
19,278 battles

As we stated in other threads, we understand that the current situation with Flint can be frustrating. We are monitoring the performance of the ship constantly. We are gathering all the data necessary.  Once we have enough information, we will decide whether there is a need to make some changes to the ship’s meta.

You seriously need to "collect data" to figure out that 11.1 km range is unplayable at T7?

Was the Flint outperforming the Atlanta by so much that she deserved a range 2.2 km shorter? Come on...

It would've made a lot more sense if you said you simply forgot about the Flint. I was excited at the idea of getting her for coal, but you chose the worst possible time to nerf her...

• Cool 1

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
554 posts
18,493 battles

Hi Captains, 

Sorry to say @TheWarJaC but Flint is a Atlanta with few differences so it cant work in this meta, but again it surly gives you the right to steal peoples hard earned steel i can see that. And i have played my Flint 4 times since the rework of the captain skills and i can state that Flint does not work with this meta EOD.

[-CC-]
Players
86 posts
8,362 battles

What is really wrong is it went on sale for coal just before it was Nerf  to the ground ,....Im happy i used my coal on the DOYork so i can use deadeye  and spam HE from the back line .......Sweet ...I do get insulted a lot now days ..

• Cool 1

[HARB]
Players
22 posts
7,846 battles

in tier 7 u against tier 9 so 11.1 km is stupid.... japanese DD's can even outranged u.... they have smoke too!  Flint is a EXPENSIVE ship... at least need be same range with ATLANTA... 

WARGAMING FIX THE FLINT pls

[KITEN]
Players
664 posts
15,795 battles
On 3/3/2021 at 10:05 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Once we have enough information

All hail the spreadsheets... why is it everyone can see what WG cant or wont? 

Sign in to follow this