Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FirstSeaLordTeapot

Can't view armour anymore

14 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts

How are you supposed to view the armour on a ship you don't have yet now? Has it been moved to somewhere stupid or removed completely because I don't know, they thought it would be a laugh during the captains rework.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,761 posts
10,915 battles

Still works just fine, choose show in port/preview ship (Armory/Tech Tree).

shot-21_03.02_20_39.52-0446.thumb.jpg.fc444b9d55c114723c9387fb76f262af.jpg

shot-21_03.02_20_41.00-0469.thumb.jpg.4941fbf79f3c7d824f88b55075c6c492.jpg

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
220 posts
8,107 battles

You have to be in PORT or Exterior section to able to view armor layout, in Equipement it wont show that option

[TF]
Players
115 posts
1,951 battles

Best advice I can give is install the extended tech tree mod from the official modstation, you will be able to see any ship you like even those removed from armory.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,753 posts
6,312 battles
4 minutes ago, meuhbat said:

Best advice I can give is install the extended tech tree mod from the official modstation, you will be able to see any ship you like even those removed from armory.

And the WIP ships too.

[CKBK]
Players
315 posts
13,720 battles
Just now, FirstSeaLordTeapot said:

There is no armour option on ships you don't have that are in the tech tree. Armory is ok, tech tree there is no option?

Pretty sure it works, if not, get the extended tech tree mod.

[SCRUB]
2,761 posts
10,915 battles
1 hour ago, FirstSeaLordTeapot said:

There is no armour option on ships you don't have that are in the tech tree. Armory is ok, tech tree there is no option?

I don't have Minotaur, but still in my vanilla client (=no mods) I can see her armour, as shown above.

Just clicking different things in the UI and exploring a bit would have brought the answer: Tech Tree -> Single click on a ship you don't have -> Side panel pop up appears -> Click "Preview Ship" -> Click "Armor Layout"

[TF]
Players
115 posts
1,951 battles

The port viewer from armory and prem shop is bugged and does not show all information if you dont have the ship, but from the techtree it works fine, that's why I suggest installing the tech tree mod. I faced the same issue some time ago.

Players
7,273 posts
11,668 battles
14 minutes ago, meuhbat said:

The port viewer from armory and prem shop is bugged and does not show all information if you dont have the ship, but from the techtree it works fine, that's why I suggest installing the tech tree mod. I faced the same issue some time ago.

Then what infirmation exactly is missing. Please elaborate and/or show with example screenshot because I dont see it.

[TF]
Players
115 posts
1,951 battles

Not at home atm, but last patch when selecting view in port from armory you could only see the ship, the information on the right about survivability, guns, torps etc and armor layout was missing.

Maybe they corrected it with 0.10.1 I don't know because I use only the tech tree mod now to access ships I dont have.

So if OP can elaborate it would be helpful, but in any way getting the tree mod solves any issue about characteristics and armor viewing.

[SCRUB]
2,761 posts
10,915 battles

Last patch was last patch, and nowadays things work as they should, as I've been trying to show a few times.

shot-21_03_03_15_13.33-0714.thumb.jpg.f1747ed347957bffa1f69ff63d87651d.jpg

shot-21_03_03_15_15.23-0105.thumb.jpg.fe7fcee92973245e0e59ffedb8289540.jpg

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,103 posts
4,486 battles
Před 4 hodinami FirstSeaLordTeapot řekl/a:

Can you maybe make screenshots as me? :

shot-21.03.03_17.05.52-0244.jpg

shot-21.03.03_17.06.00-0834.jpg

That is the way, how you should be able to check armor layout of tech tree ships you don't have.

Sign in to follow this