Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Legendary modules for Special TX ships

8 comments in this topic

Players
4,368 posts
5,709 battles

Any idea when or IF we can expect new Legendary modules for newer TX Premiums aka. ''Special'' ships?

I know that it's been about 3 years since Salem (for example) joined the game but she still doesn't have Legendary module like her sister Des Moines have.

Salem is a great ship as it is, but she kinda suffers from lack of that Legendary module for extra movement which is OP on Des Moines and one of major reasons why so many people play DM.

And there are some other ships as well who could use that kind of module but Salem in particular was my personal choice of motivation for this thread.

I think weegee was talking about this, to add more LMs into game's Armory but I didn't notice any additional items there.

btw I know that threads with similar subject were around some time ago but search feature can't find it.

[BOATY]
Players
995 posts
15,483 battles

I mean I would love one for the Puerto Rico and Yoshino, but then we get others who tend to be a bit too powerful already getting possibly more. Smolensk getting could be hilarious.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,253 posts
30,162 battles
16 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Any idea when or IF we can expect new Legendary modules for newer TX Premiums aka. ''Special'' ships?

Nobody could tell you that unless working for WG and I doubt anyone from WG would give you direct answer.

I know that it's been about 3 years since Salem (for example) joined the game but she still doesn't have Legendary module like her sister Des Moines have.

Salem is a great ship as it is, but she kinda suffers from lack of that Legendary module for extra movement which is OP on Des Moines and one of major reasons why so many people play DM.

And there are some other ships as well who could use that kind of module but Salem in particular was my personal choice of motivation for this thread.

Even if Salem gets LU it doesn't mean that it would have same LU as DM.

I think weegee was talking about this, to add more LMs into game's Armory but I didn't notice any additional items there.

They did mentioned that all T10 ships should eventually get LU but there was any mention on this for quite some time.

[THESO]
Players
4,914 posts

Yes more legendaries.

17 regrinds please. We will nerf them later.

I so hate their philosophy... release op stuff (ships, modules) that makes people get them, only to nerf them later 

Players
4,368 posts
5,709 battles
23 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Even if Salem gets LU it doesn't mean that it would have same LU as DM.

But that would make sense to get the same. They are very much the same ship. One with normal and other with super heal.

23 minutes ago, fumtu said:

They did mentioned that all T10 ships should eventually get LU but there was any mention on this for quite some time.

Yeah, ''eventually'' is a strong and word in weegee dictionary.

They are too busy with making gambling boxes for future events and figuring how to squeeze more money from player base.

Well, maybe some day and Salem gets her new toy.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,253 posts
30,162 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

But that would make sense to get the same. They are very much the same ship. One with normal and other with super heal.

It is still separate ship even if belong to same class and WG could decide to try something else on Salem. I really doubt that Salem would get same LU as DM, highly unlikely that that would happen.

Players
4,368 posts
5,709 battles
4 minutes ago, fumtu said:

It is still separate ship even if belong to same class and WG could decide to try something else on Salem. I really doubt that Salem would get same LU as DM, highly unlikely that that would happen.

Just because of that module DM is already better ship, and yet DM also have better Radar and can have Hydro in the same time.

Super heal is helpful only if Salem is focused by HE spammers. But in the end of the day, still can eat a lot of damage, especially in this 457 meta.

[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
44 posts
11,288 battles

That would be another nail in the coffin for this game. 

Kind of pointless to have research ship anymore. Since research bureau resetting has become extremely expensive with the new retraining system.

Sign in to follow this