You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Chiv

FLAMU IS FREEEEEE

930 comments in this topic

[ALONE]
Modder
2,296 posts
14,065 battles

Well, he really was stat-shaming a lot. Other CCs would have been removed way earlier for such behaviour.:fish_aqua:

• Cool 18
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 1

Players
1,071 posts
17,944 battles
3 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

We are talking about a person who, as a normal player, would have been perma banned a long time ago.

I am really curious... what has he done? Something ingame or in his stream?

[KITEN]
Players
664 posts
15,795 battles

'tweets they disagree with'

Wrongthink is serious these days...

• Cool 14

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,029 posts
22,321 battles

WG "silencing" critics, what a surprise.

Looks like there is new management at the top of WG and they are [redacted due to not wanting to get banned].

• Cool 22

Players
16 posts
6,851 battles

Well, gonna be interesting to see how long Flambass will last.
That would be their two biggest streamers?

• Cool 9

[BOATY]
Players
909 posts
15,361 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

fixed that one for you. Lets not pretend, in times of cancel culture and white >put something redicolous here< you are allowed to have a free, different opinion. You will litteraly lose your job when you like the wrong tweet.

About the topic: im not a particular fan of flamu. havent watched his streams in months, maybe even over a year. However: back in the day, I learned a TON from him. Before watching him, I was a 46% BB player. And im for sure not the only one.

Games need people like him. The community needs people like him. For christ sake, the developers need people like him! You might not like the way he delivers the message but if you are a professional, you look pass that and filter the valuable information out of it to improve the game.

Agreed. Because of him I learned how to use terrain and track targets with no clear line of sight. His rants and tilts were hilarious because we have all been there and it was reassuring that we were not alone.

• Cool 16
  • Funny 1

Players
46 posts

Well, at least he can say what he really thinks now and have the complete confidence WG can do absolutely nothing to stop him. All of the CC's should be leaving the program and telling WG to go forth in my opinion. Flamu said it, being a CC doesn't mean anything because even if you provide feedback to the devs on a ship in testing or a new feature, they ignore you and implement it the way  they want anyway. So what's the point in being a CC.

Being a CC is certainly something I would never want even if they offered to pay me. I can barely stomach 3 or 4 games a week in WOWS these days, mainly due to all these so called "improvements" they've made over the last couple of years. I have a much better time in War Thunder. 

• Cool 17

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
179 posts
12,427 battles

On a more philosophical note: it's amazing how attitudes to freedom of speech are ingrained in people's mentality through the educational system etc. You can immediately see the Soviet heritage in how WG treat their customers and CCs.

Punishing for criticism and wanting everyone to toe the line, paint the grass green and say things are great is the exact Soviet mentality that was instilled in children from pre-school onwards and was a key factor in leading to, among others, the Chernobyl disaster. You're not allowed to point out any mistakes, you're only supposed to say your superiors are right. 

Sad to see that after 30 years, things have not changed an inch. 

• Cool 14
  • Funny 2

Players
131 posts
8,224 battles
22 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

We are talking about a person who, as a normal player, would have been perma banned a long time ago.

Wow, naming and shaming a player right on the forum. I don’t think you meant anything bad so hope WG is lenient with you.

• Funny 12

[POP]
Players
663 posts
13,142 battles

You will stat shame every person you check profiles from in a live stream. The average player is just that bad. So the best way for WG is to remove the profile viewer from the game. No more statshaming and problem solved.

• Cool 10

Players
417 posts
15,329 battles
20 minutes ago, SkipperCH said:

Perma banned as a normal player long time ago? What have he done?

And why he was not banned when he did something so terrible?

Please Moderator give us facts, thx.

• Cool 16
  • Boring 1